Players and their romantic partners

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
And now the breakups for the last 12 months: :cry :wave
Stanimal is divorcing his wife pictured below:
Wawrinka_wedding3.jpg

And apparently Maria and Grigor have called it quits (long before Wimbledon). I did find one source:

http://smileoffortune.blogspot.com/2015/07/maria-sharapova-and-grigor-dimitrov.html

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^Wow! Just checked out his alleged new girlfriend. Don't feel sorry for Grigor... at all! :snicker

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
All this just made me wonder when we will see the first gay tennis couple. We haven't even seen the first gay player, so it could be a while. But that sure would get the men's doubles some attention if that gay couple ever partnered up on the court.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
apparently pova has split with Dimitrov...she always looked like his mother.I think he is a playa who got bored and went out for fresh young meat.

Who is the dumper and who is the dumpee?

p.s. Just don't say that they mutually simultaneously agreed to split.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
tossip said:
apparently pova has split with Dimitrov...she always looked like his mother.I think he is a playa who got bored and went out for fresh young meat.

I'm gonna say Dimitrov is the dumpa since he's such a playa. He's already hooked up with some model I hear.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Kirijax said:
GameSetAndMath said:
tossip said:

I'm gonna say Dimitrov is the dumpa since he's such a playa. He's already hooked up with some model I hear.

Just saw the other thread. She is not his GF. It is just a fling with a married Bulgarian Model. They say dominatrix came to know of the fling and dumped him.

p.s. But, then Men who don't have the courage to dump, do these things sometimes so that they can get dumped. :snicker

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Kirijax said:
GameSetAndMath said:

Just saw the other thread. She is not his GF. It is just a fling with a married Bulgarian Model. They say dominatrix came to know of the fling and dumped him.

p.s. But, then Men who don't have the courage to dump, do these things sometimes so that they can get dumped. :snicker

This is true. It is known. :cool:

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Adam Levine was very critical of pova ,said she is kinda lousy....pova is a pretty girl but is not sexy no wonder men run away from her.Sascha Vujajic did the same thing with a Turkish girl..she better go back to her bff Camille Belle ,she always looked happy with her.All that money will not keep the boys in the yard...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^Interesting. Never knew she dated Roddick. Must be awful having your personal relationships dissected by everyone though

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
federberg said:
^Interesting. Never knew she dated Roddick. Must be awful having your personal relationships dissected by everyone though
I think it was photo ops here and there,Roddick is an alpha male and she couldnt control him.I think Maria wants to be in control and Roddick is very outspoken and well spoken.:snickerthey were just a mismatch...Roddick is very articulate and pova is not..she just says umm umm in every sentence.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
federberg said:
I think it was photo ops here and there,Roddick is an alpha male and she couldnt control him.I think Maria wants to be in control and Roddick is very outspoken and well spoken.:snickerthey were just a mismatch...Roddick is very articulate and pova is not..she just says umm umm in every sentence.

Maybe at the time Andy felt it was his best opportunity to stay on top as Number 1 , Federer only let him hold that spot for less than 15 weeks:snicker

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
this show MyGiantLife gives us an inkling of what girls like pova go through,being taller than most guys.She will have settle for guys who are in the NBA ..or sloppy seconds from Serena.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
tennisamateur said:
i love how tennis players' personal lives sparks more debate than the actual sport

Welcome to Tennis Frontier, tennisamateur!

It depends on the player but some players' "performances" are better off court than on! :cool: