Players and their romantic partners

R

Rose

I have never posted a picture here, but I hope you can tell by the thread title this will have pictures of players and who they are dating, engaged to, etc.

play_g_azred_576.jpg

And who else to start it off with than Azarenka and Redfoo--sorry I couldn't resist :blush: :cover

R

Rose

Broken_Shoelace said:
Is that Sideshow Bob?

I have never heard of that term before?

And now for what at least I consider a better picture.

Rory+McIlroy+Caroline+Wozniacki+HSBC+Champions+ghC_wGkOkHGl.jpg

R

Rose

This thread really hasn't gone as well as I thought it would. Maybe because I forgot :cover to credit the poster that gave me the idea for it :blush: hoergren had put some pictures of Rory and Caro in a Tournament thread so I thought it would be nice to have a thread for those pictures on their own, but I guess maybe not? hoegren where are you?

R

Rose

article-2184012-146592E0000005DC-615_634x492.jpg

Since this thread obviously didn't take off I'll quit with this picture.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Rose said:
This thread really hasn't gone as well as I thought it would. Maybe because I forgot :cover to credit the poster that gave me the idea for it :blush: hoergren had put some pictures of Rory and Caro in a Tournament thread so I thought it would be nice to have a thread for those pictures on their own, but I guess maybe not? hoegren where are you?

Some users don't always venture far beyond the ATP or WTA forums, so it's worth sending a PM and pointing out something in a different forum. That way you'll be certain he knows about this thread.

R

Rose

Great idea! And you might know I didn't even think about it :blush:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tented said my image wasn't showing up so I changed it. Hopefully this one works:

article-2015681-0D0D085F00000578-962_634x682.jpg

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rose said:
Great idea! And you might know I didn't even think about it :blush:

We're also hoping that a few of the other boards are a bit more visible now since we changed things around a bit. For instance, movies, books, tv and other stuff were all in the same off-topic forum before and threads tended to get buried. Now, we've split things up and made them a bit more visible hopefully we'll see more interaction in the non-tennis sections too.

R

Rose

I really like the new layout :D I'm sure before the new layout I missed places in the Forum. And now since new places have been added I have more area to look around in :)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
britbox said:
You look a bit like Rafael Nadal.

Don't mistake my avatar for my similarity to Maria Francisca…or, at least of the two. :ras: :laydownlaughing

R

Rose

rafael-nadal-beach-kisser.jpg

We can never have too many pictures of Rafa as far as I'm concerned :heart:

R

Rose

I had a feeling about who was going to win in Rome and when I saw this picture I just had to post it. And thank you for your thanks :D

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rose said:

Or Xisca, as far as I am concerned. :cool::clap

R

Rose

shawnbm said:
Rose said:

Or Xisca, as far as I am concerned. :cool::clap

I agree :D But I'm surprised by how many people don't like her! I guess they are the same people that don't like Rafa!

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Here a detailed interview with Rory McILROY about the sport situation and the relation to Caroline. Here he reveals his plans for the proposal:

http://digitalmag.globalgolfpost.com/20140519#&pageSet=13&page=0&contentItem=0

Here they are in London a couple of days ago:

Bn5mzuWIMAAM2Tw.jpg