NOW - after RIO/WADA/west attacks on RUSSIA -- COMES THE RUSSIAN RESPONSE...and it's just the START.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
remember folks -- i said it here first -- that WADA FAKE ACCUSATION TO SMEAR RUSSIA AND CUT IT OUT OR REDUCE russian participation in RIO - as PART of the american -instigated -- all-out war on ALL fronts against russia?

that the RUSSIANS NEVER FORGET -- and ONLY move in retalation once they know they WILL WIN? it is about to begin...

i also predicted they WILL COME after INDIVIDUALS as much as WADA itself -- which WILL make the lives of these LIARS and CONNIVERS like MACLAREN and every single operative and officials, bureaucrat, office worker that took part in this smear against russia --

so MISERABLE for years to come they WILL be squawking like turkeys on the SPIT!!
DON'T say the russians already weren't biding their time the moment WADA started AGAINST MARIA SHARAPOVA. LOL.

THIS WAR by smearing STARTED by the USA -- behind it all -- is what to russians are expressed by this: \

"OTHERS MAY START WARS -- RUSSIA ENDS THEM".
like i said before - after maria's case and before rio --

the wording alone of the news report now -- is EXACTLY what i meant that the WADA FOLKS AND THOSE BEHIND THEM -- will have reason to be SHAKING in their very boots....whoever or however high or low they are...and THAT is not even including civil suits by the dozens and dozens of russian athletes blanket -banned based on WHAT ARE CLEARLY RIGGED ''evidence" by WADA and the west itself ...ohm -- i wouldn't want to be in the shoes of ANY of these canadian,america,wada officials and office-workers....

THIS IS NOT OVER -- and the russians are NOT going to let this be swiped under the rug by the western ''powers" ...''the russians are coming indeed" -- FOR THE REPUTATION of these CROOKS that smeared russia for years now...roflmao...
==================================

sputniknews.com
Moscow Considers McLaren Report 'Falsified,' Prepares Criminal Offenses
Sputnik
Sport
11:20 27.08.2016(updated 11:30 27.08.2016) Get short URL

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — In July, WADA commission led by McLaren presented a report based on investigation results, in which Russia was accused of running a state-wide doping program, urging the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to consider a blanket ban on the entire Russian team. On July 24, the IOC decided against imposing a blanket ban on all Russian athletes but upheld ban on the whole track and field team including clean athletes.

"We have drown conclusions concerning the report and we will send our opinion to WADA, to the IOC. Our conclusions are that it has been falsified. Its legal matters are not able to withstand criticism. We will file lawsuits selectively to civil law courts. And those, who have written, will be charged with criminal offense," Mutko told Match TV television channel.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't agree with a blanket ban against all athletes... even the whistleblower got banned... but I'll be interested to see how this unfolds. I DO think Russia has an issue with doping, but so do pretty much all countries. The actions by the IOC were unprecedented.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't agree with a blanket ban against all athletes... even the whistleblower got banned... but I'll be interested to see how this unfolds. I DO think Russia has an issue with doping, but so do pretty much all countries. The actions by the IOC were unprecedented.

OH Definitely there's dopin in russia - and everywhere.
but the thing is it WAS A POLITICAL attack -- and the point is now RUSSIA is NOT and never was going to let that pass...

so - as i said -- russia is going after the people -- one by one in civil suits - until they squawk...there WILL be heads rolling as the corruption IN wada and ioc - and the ENTIRE american/canadian/uk controlled system is torn down. believe you me.

because this is EXACTLY just likke putin said about the 'global financial system that has to be reformed" years ago --

was IGNORED (DESPITE the fact that china and russia were among the increasingly bigger contributors to IMF BUT retained the same tiny votes compared to the USA'S SOLE VETO POWER)...

and therefore with china - began to create the new alternative organizations : AIIB, New Development Bank, Eastern Economic Union (eeu) , SCO, etc...(incidentally -- a country as FAR ''west" as portugal and spain are requesting membership in the EASTERN eeu, lol) -- Not to mention BRICS or whatever is left of it...

this is the same thing. PUTIN was calling for reforms and greater say in the WADA,IOC councils - while of course putting the heat on russia's own doping system to clean up -

while the WESTERN system hides or protects ITS own doping ...

so -- like i said -- russia isn't going to let this GO.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I know this is all political, which is not the spirit of the Olympics, but banning the whole Russian Paralympics team from the Games in September is even below the weakest of morals displayed by the international sporting committees. A very shameful decision, unfortunately.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I know this is all political, which is not the spirit of the Olympics, but banning the whole Russian Paralympics team from the Games in September is even below the weakest of morals displayed by the international sporting committees. A very shameful decision, unfortunately.
of course it is -- it is about using anything everything -- certainly the world's most important athletic meetings when ALL attention is focused -- to SMEAR russia .

which is the USA'-WEST'S way of influencing global opinion so as to MAKE the USA'S WAR against russia sound LEGITIMATE...

DEMONIZE an opponent - a target -- repeat it over and over and over -- it's the classic tactic...

repeated towards iraq of saddam based on FAKE wmd's ''evidence"
towards assad of syria based on 'chemical genocide against his own people" which turn out to have been done by the USA'S terrorist friends...
towards LIBYA about ''genocide' that NEVER existed because gaddaffi was almost ready to USE GOLD BACKED dinar and awayfrom the dollar that would havE collapsed the DOLLAR'S power so severely...

need we REALLY go on?

and the most absurd of all -

"russia is aggressively expanding" - really? expanding twoards the USA'S MILITARY OUTPOSTS AROUND russia?

SHAME -- u see - REAL shame and honor is NOT exactly an american characteristic.

and RUSSIA AND THE SLAVIC peoples -- the ones that have TRULY retained and preserved their HONOR -- are an ANATHEMA to the american thinking. THAT is why they and their cultures MUST be ''diluted" by ''westernizing" them -- under american management of course .

you - Billie and Mastoor know THAT better than I - AN asian -- but i CAN sympathize with that kind of experience or thought-process.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

and TO their credit and honor -- BELARUS' team (or at least the manager -- i think of iranian or serbian descent? but belarussian) --
carried the Russian Flag in solidarity with the russian paralympics...

and OF COURSE he was theref-after banned by the 'world ruling body" ....yea, right...

see BILLIE -- EVERYTHING that you see today -- economic, politics, TERRORISM, migrants, refugees 'moving to the center" - (of eurasia really) - military - accusations, regime change, color revolution,s

''demoracy reform" -- sanctions - currency 'blockade" - payment system ''blockade" -- are about ONE BIG COUNTRY that DARES TO EXIST AND STAND UP not JUST for itself -- and its NATURAL region of influence WHICH IS EURASIA -- BUT for OTHERS sick and tired of a certain ''exceptional nation -- we are the ones who SHOULD WRITE THE RULES" ...(Mister B.O. said that just 2 months ago) -

and THAT same country is one also which the ''GOD OF DEMOCRACY" RONALD REAGAN once was caught saying "folks -- i am about to sign legislation that will make Russia ILLEGAL".

it has ALWAYS been about that.

the VERY EXISTENCE of russia AS the CORE power OF THE SLAVIC, EASTERN (''ORIENTAL") world that stands in DIRECT opposition and COMPLETELY

self-contained and independent global community that spans a vast, vast territory and its riches -- TO the anglo-american ''WORLD" --

IS - AND HAS BEEN -- FOR THE LAST 600 years at least -- when the west started to call russia and ''the slavs"

'those eastern inferior peoples - barbarians, unlettered, uncultured, lazy, savages"....

what it has always been about, dearest Billie.
ALWAYS !

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
THIS - below - Billie -- and everything attached to russia and what it represents :refusal to bow to the angl0-american empire....

is what it ALWAYS has been about...world war one? world war 2? even hitler ''let the germans and russians fight...and then we come in" from the likes of CHURCHILL? -- THE ''alliances" of ENCIRCLING a certain country AND its surrounding cultural and historical KIN from the balkans all the way to central asia and the pacific?"

sports? politics? economic system? ''values?" - faiths? cultures? land and sea routes? pholosophy? way of life? traditions? world-view? independence? partnerships?

=============================================================

''g'mornin'....we're john mccain and john kerry...with 5 million soldiers,,now surrender, russian.....!!!''

''oh, go screw your mother...
''now where was i supposed to bury all of you?:;'''

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oQf1FGVdThk/V9biEHjD1oI/AAAAAAAADCU/x531wYt54DMN5rUd8zBdJMwcLEfPOXzygCLcB/w1200-h630-p-nu/Screen+Shot+2016-09-11+at+12.11.04+PM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-11%2Bat%2B12.11.04%2BPM.png

Last edited: