WADA hacked..documents reveal Serena, Venus, Biles were allowed banned substances..sadly..

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
sputniknews.com
WADA Let Serena, Venus Williams, Simone Biles Take Banned Substances
Sputnik
Sport
16:17 13.09.2016(updated 18:39 13.09.2016) Get short URL

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – According to the Fancy Bear group, which released WADA documents after hacking the agency, former No. 1 tennis player Serena Williams was allowed to take banned substances such as oxycodone, hydromorphone, prednisone and methylprednisolone in 2010, 2014 and 2015.

Venus Williams was allowed to take prednisone, prednisolone and triamcinolone among others in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. The documents do not reveal the diagnoses of the athletes which led to WADA allowing them to take the substances.

Simone Biles, who won four golden medals in the 2016 Olympics in Rio, tested positive for methylphenidate in August, but she was not disqualified. In 2013 and 2014, she was allowed to take dextroamphetamine.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
CsMBGOjXYAASC56.jpg:large

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Damn those hackers!!

How do you feel about it Teddy as you love Serena?

Hi Billie.

as you can see -- i AM the one that posted this here because I AM upset.
but that , imo, goes to show one thing --

imo -- enhancing drugs can make a difference BUT can only go so far , unless some particular one is just so ''miraculous" it makes an untalented person become a talented one -- a radwanska become a power player...etc...b ut this is not really the case in any of these --

first is the natural abilities of a person - and i believe serena ALWAYS had those - the same with any others ;; MARIA always was a very powerful player - technique is technique no matter what...Biles is probably a very talented athlete -

but the POINT REALLY -- to me (and MY point in being the first to post this) is what i HAVE ALWAYS WARNED ABOUT HERE!!

that this is FAR BEYOND what appears now to be serena, venus, biles, any OTHER player -- MARIA ....RUSSIA'S IZINBAEVA -- the TRACK AND FIELD russians completely banned. the RUSSIAN PARALYMPIC completely banned...

it is really not about what EACH player - with or without talent -- took over the years to enhance their chances as ANY athlete would try - whether ''clean" or not -- or ''approved" or not - or in one decade ''not approved" then another generation ""approved" ...

as i had pointed out and warned about IN JANUARY -- when everyone or most were GANGING UP ON MARIA - ''because she continued taking and ignored the e mail reminder about meldonium and she DESERVES it for cheating" --

that it was FAR MORE THAN THAT.

IT IS ABOUT THE USA/UK/CANADA/ -- ANGL0-AMERICAN cabal who -- if ANYONE BOTHERS TO CHECK -- always hhave the OFFICIAL RULERS IN THE WADA - AND PRACTICALLY IN CONTROL of the olympic sports federations and 'supervise' the NATIONAL federations themselves for ''approval"

and about the DOUBLE STANDARDS of ''forgiving" american and western , particularly BRITISH AND CANADIAN AND AMERICAN athletes --

COMPARED to the ''cheating russians, slavs, easterners, chinese, etc".

DID I NOT WARN ABOUT IT? AND HERE IT IS!

that it NEVER was about doping ITSELF -- it was ALWAYS about the american - british tandemn of RULING the sports ''values" of the world -- the 'RULES-MAKING" -- AND -- BREAKING for POLITICAL PURPOSES.

SEE -- there is a central question here :

"if - AS IT turns out athletes DO get medical dispensations to use banned substances -- why WAS THIS VERY INFORMATION AND PROCEDURE ALSO MADE AVAILABLE TO ATHLETES outside of the '-american angl0' group? "

like a HIDDEN PRIVILEGE DENIED to those of others? PARTICULARLY the russians who just happened to be painted as having ''state sponsorship to dope?"

but the USA is supposedly SO RIGHTEOUSLY CLEAN that IT ''sets" the rules and ACCUSATIONS?

AND AS I WARNED ALSO -- ''IT is NOT about maria taking meldonium - and ignoring the warnings as people said" it was ALWAYS ABOUT

THE CORRUPTION INSIDE WADA itself!!!!

to ADVANTAGE A CERTAIN COUNTRY OR COUNTRIES WHOSE OFFICIAL FINGERS SET THE RULES OF WADA

over the sports federations of the ENTIRE world body of olympics and sports!!

did i not warn about it? this -- as i said -- WILL NOW accelerate te floodgates of CIVIL, CRIMINAL SUITS AGAINST WADA -- because THAT is what it always WAS ABOUT!!!

that the WORLD BODY OF ''DOPING REGULATIONS" WADA -- ruled by the anglo-americans -- has all along BEEN THE BIGGEST CRIMINAL AND HYPOCRITE OF THEM ALL!! against countries and their athletes IF they so happen to BE A REAL THREAT to the ANGL0-AMERICAN ''set of rules" ...

do you see what i meant?

so -- now they are TRYING VERY HARD (like they usually do) to CHANGE THE SUBJECT -- AND SAY "it's RUSSIA THAT HACKED IT" with absolutely NO EVIDENCE whatsoever -- just like they say "PUTIN hacked the DNC e mails" --

in order to DEFLECT ATTENTION FROM THE CONTENT of what WAS exposed:

1) that the dnc showed CRIMINALITY AND DOUBLE STANDARDS AND RIGGING ON hillary'/s part
2) that WADA has USED ITS POWER ABUSIVELY against russian, eastern slavic athletes for not just this year -- but quite as a matter of CULTURAL BIAS.....AND politically motivated
3_ that it is WHO is being exposed and what about -- WADA AND ITS OFFICIALS -- THAT IS THE REAL

subject of examination -- and that is -- "abuse of power, double standards, cover-up, using SECRET dispensations for athletes of certain countries while hammering down on others that did NOT have the EQUAL right to have access to SUCH dispensations in a TRANSPARENT - PUBLIC WAY"

SO ALL athletes can request for it if applicable. etc. etc. etc. ...

that WAS the whole point of it all. but as i said -- the american-british/canadian ruled

wada -- WITH ITS HOLIER-THAN-THOU sitting in judgment and setting of rules about ''doping and what is allowed"

is actually a NEST OF HYPOCRITES -- which is EXACTLY what i told everyone in JANUARY

when people got on MARIA'S case for a MERE meldonium -- which even last month was CLEARLY also being used BY AMERICAN athletes themselves under ''WADA ALLOWED" arrangements or ''cocktails"

BUT HEY -- NOT MARIA -- SHE IS RUSSIAN!!! SHE IS SLAVIC -- !!

LOL!!!

AS I SAID MONTHS AGO --

'' I AM ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT THESE THINGS" WHERE it comes to the LOWS that the USA AND THE ANGL0-AMERICAN ''officialdom"

will DESCEND to regarding their attempts to smear RUSSIA and slavic peoples who show ANY sniff of loyatly to THEIR ''eastern" independence and NOT BOW to the american EMPIRE!!!

BECAUSE THAT is what this is ALL about. believe you me!

i'/m ALWAYS right about tha t-- it only usually takes OTHERS months or years to even understand it -- IF they even EVER would be honest enough to themselves to ADMIT HOW WRONG THEY WERE!! lol

lol

so -- IF THESE ARE the case -- iAM sad ABOUT SERENA - ETC...but she REMAINS my favorite athlete in tennis --

but also GLAD that what i warned about -- that THIS IS ABOUT WADA AND ITS HYPOCRISY, ANGL-SAXON DOUBLE STANDARDS (Like in their wars and accusations , lol) --

is - no matter how they try to CHANGE the subject to "'putin and the russians,"

and ''how dare they STEAL secrets?: ""

it is NOT about THOSE ''russians and others" -- it is and was ALWAYS about what the USA And its western vassals HAVE BEEN HIDING IN THEIR HYPOCRISY AND CRIMINALITIES!!!

lol.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Damn those hackers!!

How do you feel about it Teddy as you love Serena?

Billie...

you recall many years ago when much of the western press and ''federations" were ACCUSING or making tabloid ''questions" about NOLE and his ''oxygen crypt?"" TO accelerate blood recovery -- and very now common advanced technology ?

and it's ANYONE'S guess how MANY american athletes with so much money and the american SPORTS MONEY WORLD -- can afford such things -- have that and even more 'treatments" unavailable to POORER athletes or countries or simply because they have different technologies but the WESTERN RULED WADA AND global ruling bodies decide what is ''allowed" -- ?

that -- dearest Billie WAS NOT about NOLE ''using sports and recovery and enhancing technology" -- it was about

''THAT SLAV -- whose people JUST WON'T give up being loyal with their traditional cousins -- those DAMNED RUSSIANS WHO WON'T KNEEL/""!!

that was always what it was about, Billie!

same as with MARIA -- regardless of what they were GUILTY OF -- it was NEVER ABOUT GUILT OF ATHLETES on banned substances

which HAPPEN TO FALL UNDER WADA'S rulings WHICH JUST SO CONVENIENTLY happen to be PART of the angl0-american ''rules making" !!!

lol.

now -- put it this wayk BILLIE:

THE DEFENSE SECRETARY CARTER of the USA - who keeps PUSHING FOR WAR against russia AND china -- ''because they DON'T FOLLOW INTERNATIONAL RULES"

got a SLAP in the face yesterday from DEFENSE SECRETARY OF RUSSIA

SHOIGU --

SAYING"

"may we remind mister carter of the united states that he should not CONFUSE INTERNATIONAL RULES with AMERICAN rules...
"if international rules are what he wishes to CITE as they always do so quickly when accusing others...let us remind them that it was AGAINST INTERNATIONAL RULES to attack countries such as SERBIA, IRAQ, LIBYA, SYRIA, UKRAINE AND dozens and dozens for decades...while they made up all kinds of justifications and lies to break treaties that they had signed at their convenienve or interfere in arrangements in which they were not even signatories to ..... "...

SEE What it really is about Billie?

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
russia-insider.com
Russia Vindicated - WADA Caught Red-Handed in Williams Sisters Doping Scandal
Alexander Grishin (Komsomolskaya Pravda) 33 seconds ago | 11 0
The attack on the WADA data base showed that Russian national tennis team coach Shamil Tarpishchev was right when he joked about “the Serena and Venus Williams Brothers”. WADA confirmed the attack and warned the International Tennis Association.

What’s this all about? The leak revealed that WADA allowed US athletes to take banned substances. Not meldonium, that boosts the cardiovascular system, but drugs and hormonal substances. Who are these “lucky people”? The masculine Serena and Venus Williams, gymnast Simona Biles, who won four golden medals in Rio, basketball player Elena Delle Donne and a wide range of other male and female athletes.

Oxycodone, hydromorphone, prednisolone, methylprednisolone, methylphenidate (a psychostimulant), hydrocortisone and amphetamines (designer drugs) – appear among others on a list of banned substances the American athletes took. Most tested positive for doping substances. In other words, they were caught in the act in August, 2016, just before the Rio Olympics. Everyone in WADA who had anything to do with anti-doping knew about it, but there was no one to tell about it. And they all chimed in on the fantasies about doping Russian athletes…

(These included the "'greatest swimmer" whatever his name is...the women's swimming team who publicly harrassed the russian silver medalist during the trophy ceremonies, )

Das ist fantastisch! This modus operandi is characteristic not only of West-German adult movies but also of international sports structures that have a customized approach in order to achieve US dominance in international sports!

We Russians are right on every count, and they are disgracing themselves, acknowledging their failure with every move they make,confirming ever more that there is neither truth, nor honesty, nor even the tiniest excuse for their behavior.

In the end, Russia will be vindicated!

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
russia-insider.com
Russia's Hackers Strike Back: Will This Be the End of World Anti-Doping Agency?
Phil Butler (Sputnik) 1 hour ago | 631 9
Under the newswires, at the water coolers of the world the conversation today is about how Vladimir Putin and a hacking group called “Fancy Bears” are dropping dime on the biggest cheating ring sport has ever seen. Of course Vladimir Putin has no time for pursuing cheats in world athletics, no time at all.

But the rest of Russia, and Fancy Bears in particular, they have no intention of letting bygones be bygones. Humiliating an Olympic team, heaping unfairness on a whole nation, it has repercussions. I predict my countrymen, and a larger cadre of national athletics programs, are about to be revealed as low down, dirty rotten cheaters. Here’s why.

I am a fairly typical American really. Back in my day everybody was into one sport or another. The days before video games and smart-phones would have been oh so boring, without the afternoon pick-up game of basketball, football, or baseball. Table tennis to badminton, croquets and throwing horse shoes, Americans love sports like nobody’s business. Well, at least we did back in the 60s and 70s. But in the late 70s and early 80s things began changing, a lot.

The first time I ever entered a local public gym was in 1986, Weightlifting before then was a function of one team or another. We worked out at school or a stadium, and so on. It was in this “public” fitness sphere I first came across the sub-culture of doping. Without recounting my life for you, suffice it to say this culture was (and is) prevalent, massively influential, impinging on anyone and everyone associated with any kind of sports training.

Chemical enhancement, anything that is perceived to give an athlete an advantage, it flows through the enlarged veins of the fit all over America. My colleagues back then, most of them, were giddy and red faced over their perceived edge over limitations. I tell you this so you will understand, cheating for Americans these days is not cheating at all. Enter “Fancy Bears” into the matrix of high octane no-holds-barred athletics.

When my colleague called me yesterday an told me to follow @FancyBears, I thought he was out of it. “Add them and have fun”, he told me. Not comprehending, I hung up the phone and found in my Twitter messages a tweet to visit the website of these anonymous Russian bears.

Magically, wonderfully, fortuitously some WikiLeaks-ish hackers in Russia tapped into the servers of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), the agency mostly responsible for the banning of the entire Russian track & field team, and the utter humiliation of the Russian people over alleged doping activity.

I say “alleged” because the real evidence in this case has never really fully been released to the public. To make this long story shorter, Fancy Bears will probably change all that in the days to come. But before we go there, let me reveal some things the reader does not know.

The Fancy Bear leaks we see today reveal the confidential WADA files of four high echelon Olympic athletes. Gymnast Simone Biles, tennis players Serena and Venus Williams and basketball player Elena Delle Donne were all at Rio, and all of them were taking illegal substances according to the WADA test labs.

All had “permission slips” too, or Certificates of Approval for Therapeutic Use. Biles won four gold and one bronze medal at Rio. Serena Williams was put out of the tournament in a “head scratcher” loss to Ukraine, and Delle Donne took home gold with USA basketball obviously. What is not so obvious to the average news consumer today, is the curious coincidences in the stories.

Some of these athletes’ tests by the WADA approved doping labs showed levels of myriad banned substances. The most noted of these being prednisone and especially variants in the Ritalin family. Without and in depth pharmacology lesson here, prednisone is banned because the steroid can have a fairly massive effect on types of athletic performance (see this study). Other steroids and anti-inflammatory drugs dot the several athletes’ blood profiles too, but it is the Ritalin family of ADHD drugs that bear our scrutiny here.

For those of you unaware, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a kind of pseudo-epidemic in the US. While the “disease” does have validity in a multitude of cases, and while medicating with Ritalin and other stimulants has shown promise, it’s fair to say ADHD is the easiest diagnosis anyone can get (see this report), in order to get stimulants like Ritalin. It is the use of Ritalin by athletes for enhancing performance we need to look at, and especially since the probability theory implied.

Ritalin is a well known “dope” for certain types of athletic performance enhancement. It’s misuse to provide an “edge” in concentration specific athletics is of special importance here. Women’s gymnastics, tennis, and basketball being unique for “focus”, the fact Major League Baseball’s legendary drug cheats used the substance enhances my inquiry here.

Anyone who stepped into a batter’s box, all tennis players and basketball free throw shooters, and all balance bean competitors will understand how “hyper-focus” gives a leg up. This UC Denver study discusses uses of drugs like Ephedrine in gymnastics, and the increased adaptation of the illegal drug by US collegiate gymnasts.

Now that your eyebrows are fully raised, consider Fancy Bears leaks to come. It is conceivable that four top US athletes at the Rio Olympics just happened to have been certified ADHD sufferers. The malady is so prevalent in the US, some experts say 20% of the population has some degree of the disease. As to why none of these four athletes revealed openly up front their use of these substances, this is anyone’s guess. After all, their medical conditions are their own business.

From a PR perspective, WADA and the US Olympic Teams, the athletes themselves would have fared better to have “come clean” long ago. But this is subjective. What is compelling here is the added factor of “focus” and the specific kinds of athletic enhancement the ADHD drugs afford. Statistically, four world class competitors in the upper echelons of “attention” and focus-centric sports, all at the same Olympics, and all afforded special “free passes”, it’s just plain suspicious. Ritalin has been misused extensively for enhancing performance. This is one reason WADA and Sebastian Coe’s IAAF, the IOC and other sports authorities have banned its use. And now to the point.

If I were any of these ladies, I’d have the documentation of my diagnosis for ADHD made public since its early discovery. The western media seems to be scrambling now to rescue Simone Biles’ reputation, but not with any real documentation. The Washington Post and others are reporting on a Tweet by Biles where she claims she has been taking ADHD drugs since she was a kid. Excuse me, but Simone is only 19 now, so she’s still a kid in most people’s eyes.

The point is, the cat is out of the bag, and maybe it should have been all along. ADHD is not a crime, or anything to be ashamed of, so why the secrecy? Finally, is this Fancy Bear revelation just the beginning? Are we going to find out the Olympics have now caught up with Major League Baseball, where an epidemic of ADHD saw almost 10% of players diagnosed? I think the answer is “yes”, Vladimir Putin – uh, I mean the Fancy Bears are not going to let this unsportsmanlike conduct stand. Sports fans everywhere should not let bygones be bygones either. Cheaters are not supposed to prosper.

Reactions: Billie

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
what I find funny is how suddenly ''MEDICAL REASONS' ARE NOW SO topical as the ''speculation" and justification -- concerning the americans, be they serena, venus or biles or any OTHERS

but when it was MARIA -- she was just 'GUILTY' because she ''CONTINUE TO TAKE IT EVEN AFTER BEING E MAILED"...........

NO ''medical explanations are acceptable -- SHE TOOK MELDONIUM PAST AND BEFORE THE JANUARY DATE/ -=- DAMMIT!!".

well -- duh!!

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
but -- this is NOT OVER -- as far as RUSSIA is concerned with the SMEARING of her reputation as a country by the USA , UK, CANADA and their western vassals

NO DIFFERENTLY than their ''sanctions" NATO encirclement -- accusations and

as i always said "all -out war on all fronts"!!

but -- well -- just as i also said -- russia takes VENGEANCE -- whether government OR citizens such as the BEARS hackers (they ARE russians by their own admission and make no bones about it just to send the message THEY are NOT letting this american-led -- western assault on their country's honor by DOPED UP western countries -- by a mile!)

on their own good time....

but PAYBACK is ALWAYS going to be a BITCH!!

and the criminal , civil cases from russian athletes have NOT even started YET against WADA and the western KOOKS responsible for this that are ONLY beginning to feel what it will be like once the russians are DONE WITH THEM!

lol.,

i kept saying to everyone -- just watch...........it AIN'T OVER until the babushka is satisfied...

MACLAREN and COLE WHATEVER that british guy director of WADA is... better hire a thousand lawyers.......and anyone that ever sat at a desk filing their WADA 'memos" about how to take down the russian athletes...and give a LEG UP to GOLD MEDALS for the USA //''west"

lol.............

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I know Teddy. It seems that if you belong to a certain club, you can get away with murder. If you don't, then not only you have to work 5 times harder to prove that you are right or as good as them, but you have to defend yourself from all attacks. They can't just go ahead and say: we don't care about you, we don't care about your people, about your athletes, we are going to trash your reputation and everybody will believe us, as we control the western world. No, they create a "world doping agency" which consists of their people, who determine what is banned and what is not, but even if something is banned, they will grant exemptions to whomever they deem necessary. Nice and fair, don't you think.;-):

Reactions: teddytennisfan

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
what I find funny is how suddenly ''MEDICAL REASONS' ARE NOW SO topical as the ''speculation" and justification -- concerning the americans, be they serena, venus or biles or any OTHERS

but when it was MARIA -- she was just 'GUILTY' because she ''CONTINUE TO TAKE IT EVEN AFTER BEING E MAILED"...........

NO ''medical explanations are acceptable -- SHE TOOK MELDONIUM PAST AND BEFORE THE JANUARY DATE/ -=- DAMMIT!!".

well -- duh!!

Maria's fault is that she is Russian and she is proud of it. Not even Nike nor all her other big sponsors could help her in that 1 big flaw.

I don't know who believes in the stories about some imaginary illnesses (which in Williams' cases are not even known). Aren't there alternatives for these "medical conditions" that are not on banned list?

I read that they might have info about other athletes.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I know Teddy. It seems that if you belong to a certain club, you can get away with murder. If you don't, then not only you have to work 5 times harder to prove that you are right or as good as them, but you have to defend yourself from all attacks. They can't just go ahead and say: we don't care about you, we don't care about your people, about your athletes, we are going to trash your reputation and everybody will believe us, as we control the western world. No, they create a "world doping agency" which consists of their people, who determine what is banned and what is not, but even if something is banned, they will grant exemptions to whomever they deem necessary. Nice and fair, don't you think.;-):

exactly === and to cover all grounds -- incase they DO get found out, as rightnow...to give the appearance of fairness -- they'll let a few ''outsiders in" -- as TOKEN ...

but the main idea is to ENSURE that the best of thebest of the USA AND WEST -- HAVE the GREATEST NUMBER OF DOPED UP athletes participating at ''their best" and -- voila -- get the most medals...

NEW , BATCH OF doped up athletes.

1 russian -- boxer - proving the russians who are NOT in control of WADA after all themselves were at the mercy of WADA .

5 GERMANS, 10 AMERICANS, 5 BRITISH.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
QUESTION MORE
live
  • search
  • Menu mobile

HomeSport
WADA hackers release 2nd batch of athletes’ doping data
Published time: 15 Sep, 2016 03:47Edited time: 15 Sep, 2016 07:39
Get short URL

© Christinne Muschi / Reuters
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook789Share to TwitterShare to Reddit1Share to StumbleUponShare to Google+Share to Tumblr
Hacktivist group ‘Fancy Bear’ has released a second batch of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)’s medical data on 25 athletes from the United States, Germany, Britain, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Romania and Russia.
The group which first exposed the lab results of international athletes on September 13, went on to publish ten more names from the United States, five from Germany, five from Great Britain, one from the Czech Republic, one from Denmark, one from Poland, one from Romania, and one from Russia.

The list of “doping addicts” on the hackers’ website was expanded and included further laboratory test results exposing alleged doping violations.

“The list of doping addicts includes not only the athletes of the top Olympic teams but also those who compete for other countries,” the group said in a statement, while promising there will be more leaks to come.

Read more
What’s up with WADA? ‘Anti-doping agency practicing double standards against Russian Olympians’
WADA has confirmed the latest data was “illegally gained” by hackers when they breached the agency’s Anti-Doping Administration and Management System (ADAMS).

“The group has illegally gained access to ADAMS via an International Olympic Committee (IOC)-created account for the Rio 2016 Games. Confined to the Games, the account includes such confidential medical data as Therapeutic Use Exemptions delivered by International Sports Federations (IFs) and National Anti-Doping Organizations (NADOs). The group is releasing the data that it has obtained from this account in batches,” WADA said in a statement.

WADA believes that hackers used spear phishing of email accounts to gain access to the data, “confined to the Rio 2016 Games,” and has “no reason to believe that other ADAMS data has been compromised.”

WADA was quick to pin the blame on Russia, citing “retaliation” for the agency’s “independent” investigation which resulted in blanket bans of Russian Olympians and Paralympians as an apparent reason for the attack.

“WADA has no doubt that these ongoing attacks are being carried out in retaliation against the Agency, and the global anti-doping system, because of our independent Pound and McLaren investigations that exposed state-sponsored doping in Russia,” said Olivier Niggli, Director General of WADA.

Read more
Kremlin denies Russian involvement in WADA hack
The Director General called the hack a “criminal attack” which aimed to “smear” the reputations of world athletes and asked the Russian government to “stop” the hackers.

Russia is in no way tied to the hacking of the WADA database, Dmitry Peskov, spokesperson for Russian President Vladimir Putin, said Tuesday after the initial exposure of the athletes doping data.

“It can be stated with all certainty that there is no involvement of the official Moscow, [Russian] government or special services in such actions. This is completely ruled out,” Peskov told journalists.

“These unfounded allegations … do not honor any organization, if they are not backed by something substantial,” Peskov said. “I do not know whether those who came out with such statements possess any substantial arguments.”

Later on Thursday, Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko said he will ask Russian law enforcement agencies to help WADA get an attribution relating to the hack attacks. He added that leaked data on Russian boxer Misha Aloyan's disclosing his Rio Olympics positive doping test is a sign that Russia’s athletes themselves are not immune to hacking attack

“We’re not protected ourselves, as you can see. I know that Niggli reached our government, and we will [protect ourselves] as our [security] agencies to work on it,” he said, choosing not to elaborate on the issue.

The second trove of names includes Bethanie Lynn Mattek-Sands, an American professional tennis player who has won three Grand Slam titles in women’s doubles and two in mixed doubles, and Dagmara Wozniak, an American sabre fencer who represented the US at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.

It also included professional US women’s basketball players Brittney Griner and DeAnna Marie Price, an American track and field athlete competing primarily in the hammer throw. The list also includes Kathleen Baker an American swimmer who won one gold and one silver at the 2016 Summer Olympics.

The only Russian mentioned in the leak is flyweight boxer and two-time World Champion Misha Aloyan.

The first set of revelations included US tennis icons, the Williams sisters, with documents purporting to show that they were greenlighted to take such items as oxycodone and prednisone, banned by WADA, but allowed for “therapeutic use".

“We need to re-think TUEs, these exemptions that are offered, as it raises some questions about whether there is in fact a room for abuse because … it’s very reliant on local physicians and their assessments… and then it’s submitted to the TUEC, which is the committee that approves or disapproves these things,” David Larkin, a US-based international sports attorney and biochemist, told RT.

“And so, if we have integrity issues, then we need to closely monitor the TUE programs and how these are in fact granted, because we don’t have a lot of transparency.”

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I get the impression this story is in it's infancy and there will be a lot more to be played out. I'll grab the popcorn and watch it unfold. Hugely interesting on many counts.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I get the impression this story is in it's infancy and there will be a lot more to be played out. I'll grab the popcorn and watch it unfold. Hugely interesting on many counts.

LOL!!! now - we might as well carve your words in Platinum as the

"UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR". lol.

now - probably not directly related to these ''hacks" , whoever they really are,

the FINNISH team of skiers is getting caught for the same ""medical needs" thingie...lol....

it's just getting so funny, isn't it? u know what i find so funny about all this, Britbox?

YES - we could say "we want clean sports, let's be fair"..etc. etc.

but really , for one, how does one really know just how 'fair" things are anyway?

second -- and MORE important , imo -- is the world bodies , run from the west have for generations claimed to be arbiters of ''fairness, snow-white ethical concern" etc. etc...but really standing in MUD like when snow melts...that's what gets to you, u know?

it always brings me back to the ORIGINAL greek olympics ...

where basically the ONLY ''unfairness" they cared about was competitors actually trying to sabotage a rival - during an event or before it.

THAT'S IT.

everything else -- was fair game...potions, oracles, magic, whatever they can get to 'enhance" performance or the chances for it...was all out there for the athletes, or their 'sponsors' to do what it took to ''perform". NO ONE CLAIMED PURITY -- WHILE -- putting themselves in committees to ''judge" what is acceptable magic, or potion or favor from the gods, whatever..

AND THAT'S what is hypocritical about the organization today AS DICTATED by western ''rules and definitions".

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
the website of FANCYBEARS.NET

and pages listing the new batch of athletes with downloads of the documents..

---------------------

http://fancybear.net/page-2.html

================================
bear_PNG12011.png

fancy bears'
Hack Team
0_125b8b_3cb8177e_M.png

#OpOlympics
WADA databases. Part 22016-09-15

_render__gummy_bear_breakdance_by_bmatsantos-d8s7b56.png
bear-m-1.gif

Greetings citizens of the world. We are Fancy Bears' hack team.

We go on exposing the athletes who violate the principles of fair play by taking doping substances.

The list of doping addicts includes not only the athletes of the top Olympic teams but also those who compete for other countries.

We'll keep on telling the world about doping in elite sports. Stay tuned for new leaks.

USA
Bethanie Mattek-Sands
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Download original documents
Brittney Griner
1.jpg

Conger John
1.jpg

Dagmara Wozniak
1.jpg
2.jpg

Deanna Price
1.jpg
2.jpg

Kathleen Baker
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Mcquin Baron
1.jpg
2.jpg

Michelle Carter
1.png
1.jpg

Sam Dorman
1.jpg
2.1.jpg
2.2.jpg
1.jpg

Tervel Ivaylov Dlagnev
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Great Britain
Bradley Wiggins
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Charley Hull
1.jpg

Christopher Froome
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Heather Fisher
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Sam Townsend
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Denmark
Blume Pernille
1.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

Russia
Misha Aloyan
1.png
2.png

Poland
Madaj Natalia
1.jpg

Czech Republic
Kvitova Petra
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Romania
Cogianu Roxana
1.jpg

Germany
Robert Harting
1.jpg
2.jpg
2.1.jpg
1.jpg

Franziska Hentke
1.jpg

Christina Obergfoll
1.jpg

Christian Vom Lehn
1.jpg

Christian Reichert
1.jpg

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Anonymous – #OpOlympics

_render__gummy_bear_breakdance_by_bmatsantos-d8s7b56.png
2.gif

Contacts
Copyright © 2016 FANCY BEARS' - Hack Team
Supporting the project
bitcoin.png
1CPYPJkUwqCAdq5WhJKz765aa44JpQGxXN

Tenfan63

Futures Player
Reactions
Don't you find it strange that no Russian athlete's records were released? I sure do

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Don't you find it strange that no Russian athlete's records were released? I sure do

no i don't.

since the russian athletes were tthe original subject of ''banning' by WADA..
but i find it strange that some would try to shift attention to ''who did the hacking"

and away from what WAS exposed about wada and their ''favored" countries...some of which are the same countries from which

the habit of accusing russia of everything under the sun -- never mind that they NEVER present proof -- is such a HABIT...

SEE the funny thing here is this:

the western ''authorities" accuse russia of such ''crimes" or guilt or being the cause of this and that in the world -- but NEVER PRESENT EVIDENCE...

instead they substitute innuendo, jingoism, finger pointing, lies, framing, turning UP INTO DOWN -- and repeat and repeat until it ''sticks" --

DOING ALL THAT accusing without evidence to distract attention from the EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE THEMSELVES THE ONES GUILTY of what they accuse russia (or another ''bad country") of doing.

example:

M-17 malaysia airlines flight shot down over ukraine -- DIRECTED by ukrainian AIR CONTROL to fly STRAIGHT INTO unsafe territory BUT UNDER KIEV CONTROL -- was ''done by the russians" - completelyeither without evidence or -- it is now (well even then) coming up to be a PACK OF LIES SO EASILY refuted by evidence presented by Russia - satellite images, bullet holes, the exact direction it could only come from, the 2 ukrainian controlled jets that shadowed the airplane = etc etc etc....

or take "'the russians are responsible for the chaos in SYRIA by DAESH AND ISIL TERRORISTS".

except it's the AMERICANS , SAUDI ARABIA, QATAR, and European vassls RESPONSIBLE for training them, supporting them, funding them, protecting them, practically escorting their oil theft and smuggling oiperation...

and the Russians EXPOSED THEM ALL...

so they resort to CHANGING names for the terrorists "moderate rebels"

EXCEPT THAT they are the same terrorists by another name.........

heck - it goes on and on and on.............

this little game of DISTRACTING ATTENTION FROM THEIR OWN CRIMINALITY -- by trying to shift attention to ''who hacked =must be russians...but is it the STATE? some teenage russians angry at the semaring of their country WITHOUT EVIDENCE by the USA, UK, CANADA, EUROPE? "

WHAT THE HECK DOES IT MATTER, EH?

the real CRIME IS THERE in what is exposed and its hypocrisy...NOT the act of EXPOSING the crime.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Besides, what kind of an illusion we would live in if there were no hackers, wikileaks and whistleblowers to give us a glimpse of some of these improbable improprieties all over the world.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Besides, what kind of an illusion we would live in if there were no hackers, wikileaks and whistleblowers to give us a glimpse of some of these improbable improprieties all over the world.

THE other aspect of this BILLIE is this:

WE all in the world are NOT naive - athletes use anything to ''excel" or enhance what their talents already are. some are considerable talents, others not so much - in either case -- they do what they do to ''go beyond" to perform as audiences ask..more , more, more, more...

faster, harder, quicker, longer, etc. etc. etc.

WE too are part of the whole culture of 'sports" and athletes driven to excel to the point that in order to succeed and satisfy themselves and the public and expectations that rise higher and higher and higher -- a point arrives that they do somethign 'extra" . that is the same as training more, finding an even better coach, a better racket, the bst court, the best practice partner, getting the best hotel, the best meat, the best this and the best that...

THEN WE and the athletes and sports judges and rules makers all sing a chorus "let\s make it clean, let's make it fair - it's all about honesty" ..

but really -- WHO ARE WE KIDDING? - OR who are the RULES MAKERS KDDING.

IN a sense -- we are aware that as much as possible athletes will do something - and so there are 'rules' what is within acceptable limit.

FINE as far as that goes - becfause it WOULD be nice if all performers had a fairness about what is required of them.

BUT THEN COMES IN THE POLICE who measure this and that - evaluate, make judgments and make or break careers -- knowing that the CULTURE promotes such ''abuses" --

FINE ALSO as far as THAT GOES.

it becomes WRONG when the JUDGES AND POLICE themselves play favorites.

they SAY ''this is not allowed" -- but then BEND these rulesfor some and not for others.

if THAT was going to be the case -- they might as well justsay

go ahead take your drugs whatever it will take to make you perform better. no penalties...whoever gets the most advanced technology because his patron or family or country is rich and they access the best equipment, trainers, shoes, courts, have a grass, clay, hard, indoor court in tehir backyard - and therefore win more than the talented guy who is too poor to have all these advantages

GO AHEAD -- YOU WIN. can't cahnge reality -

because - in a sense

playing favorites in SUPPOSEDLY restricted PED's is something like giving one group the mansion to sleep in -- and the other group the doghouse to sleep in.

so -- where does fairness apply there also?

we can ask this even:

EVEN IF ALL ATHLETES were clean -- and honest that way - and di their very best according to their talents ...

IS IT AS LIKELY for a 20 year old that has had NO teacher, no coach to correct him, no trainer, who lives in a village in africa - but above his passion of tennis -- he first must wake up very early -- to fetch water from the river one mile away -- maybe find some banana hanging from a tree for his brfeakfast...before gathering some fruits to a sack and then carry it by foot 10 miles away to the town so he can hopefully sell enough to earn a few pennies in the market - before working in a mudhole with other people to earn a little more money, eat only a small dried fish with corn for lunch - work some more but never really to train his talent - breaking his back almost -- and go home to catch some fish in the river so his family can have some additional meat for supper -- day in day out --

and then if the sun is still up try practicing tennis that he saw on TV in the town , learning by watching when he has a chance...

and somehow his town finds a way to put together some money for his trip to try-out for a tournament -- he actually is talented enough that he actually beats some players? how LONG AND HOW FAR can he go before he meets NADAL, OR NOLE, OR ANDY

who -- whatever the differences in THEIR beginnings between THEM --

ARE FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, ABOVE this boy in ''advantages" to be able to play well?

no one says ''nole and andy and nadal are BEING unfair" for being rich, more prepared - able to afford everything to maximize their talents

that may not even be MORE than that kid from a village who will likely NEVER see that kind of success or even MEET people who can surround him with that kind of condition -- but HE hopes to earn a little money in winning a match for real so he can go home and bring back something to the village that they can be proud of...he won ONE match..and a few dollars...practicing with a ball that won't even bounce properly and a racket handed down that won't hit right...

then we say "well - life isn't fair".
BUT whoever is ''up there" , if there is one, may have favored the others or not...but that is what it is...

they are all clean athletes - but SOME with probably NOT MORE TALENT but far better conditions to be the best -- will get the fruits of their labor AND their conditions that 'life unfairly distributes">

we ACCEPT this unfairness of life.

but we don't accept '\unfairness in drugs" for athletes...

well and good

but if aN INSTITUTION such as WADA DECLARES itself as the MODERATOR of FAIRNESS AND ACCOUNTABILITY -- THEN IT HAS NO BUSINESS pretending so - when it is not.

it is better then t0p say "|life is unfair -- some people will take PED'S because they can and want to"

others' will compete just as they ARE as best as they can -- and that's all there is to it.