New Member Welcomes

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
teddytennisfan said:
wow… i’m only slowly recovering my memory with some familiar names ..like shawnbm? all great posters with lots of great tennis ideas! so nice to know people are coming here from ”long ago”. and all those heated discussions. hehe.
Yeah, @shawnbm was always a great poster. Good to have a few people from the old days getting re-acquainted!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
teddytennisfan said:
who is sampras_fan? i used to be sampras_fan or something long ago elsewhere – or sampras_graf — whatever… haha — so long ago now since i got banned , i think… then in tennis.com i switched to more current: serenawilliamsthegreat..or something like that before they banned me for ”too much politics” and maybe also admiring djokovic too much! lol. i don’t know. but it’s so nice here!

Hey, @teddytennisfan, check out the video at 3:15 , except exchange the name "Obi-wan Kenobi" with "Sampras_fan" :)

TennisChick

Reactions
You're a forum slut, and I'm a forum virgin, lol! I can tell this is going to be fun  :)

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
tennischick said:
You’re a forum slut, and I’m a forum virgin, lol! I can tell this is going to be fun
wpml_smile.gif

3a7680504a7569b63754aea8618e28c2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TennisChick

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
robcherry2000 said:
Hi guys, britbox, great forum. I’m a tennis coach from Dublin, Ireland and provide free tennis coaching videos on my website http://robcherrytennis.com/ Everything in fact is free on it! Hope it is helpful. Thanks.

I took a look and it is a nice website. :good: What is the hardest part and what is the most rewarding thing of being a tennis coach?

Welcome to discuss.tennis :)

B

BonesOriginalTennisWear

Welcome to @BonesOriginalTennisWear .

I believe Bones owns a tennis store in California?

Post away mate and welcome to discuss.tennis

Don't forget to add your link to the Link Directory (on the menu above)
Hello, Correction, I own the US rights to Bones Original Tennis Wear, and I have an online shop. shop.bonesoriginaltenniswear.com good for US orders only.
Thank you.

Bill

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Welcome to @TheTennisTourist - an expert in tennis travel planning and no doubt a seasoned pilgrim to tennis venues around the globe. Don't forget to share some of your travels here mate!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Welcome to @GloriaHo

Gloria is a big Fed fan!! Let us know who is going to win todays semis in the Men's Tennis section Gloria! Although, I can make an educated guess.... :)

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Welcome to @CRAIG WEBSTER who is a highly experienced coach looking for fresh talent. Hope you are also able to add your insights in the general forums Craig. Welcome aboard!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
britbox Message Board Announcements & Poster Introductions 16