New Member Welcomes

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
<cite>@Alien said:</cite>
Txs Billie

I have just remember I also lived briefly as The Batman at tennis4youT.

Just when I thought I was out of forums and started to get a life, BB pulls me back in.
LOL  BB is kind of hard to ignore, at least for me. B-)  I am glad to see you Derek.

I always go by my name so it is easy to remember. :yahoo:

Alien

Reactions
I was the Batman, if I used my name my family and friends would have been in danger.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
<cite>@Alien said:</cite>
Txs Billie

I have just remember I also lived briefly as The Batman at tennis4youT.

Just when I thought I was out of forums and started to get a life, BB pulls me back in.
Hey Alien... Good to see you here old pal.

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

<cite>@Billie said:</cite>
Hi JLLB.  Not only the site looks nice, but there is no moderation here, which is another great thing.

I can see sparks fly in the near future. B-)
really?..yikes. sparks will deffo be flying. :wacko:  get the popcorn ready....

Alien

Reactions

@huntingyou you were a soldier at some point or is my memory failing ? Rooting for Rafa?

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
<cite>@JesuslookslikeBorg said:</cite>

A little bit of spark won't hurt when both parties are equal.  I say get not only popcorn ready, but boxing gloves as well. :wacko:

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Broken_Shoelace here. One of the originals. If Britbox is a slut (his own words), I'm a mercenary. Wherever Britbox pays me to go, I go. Tennis.com, tennisdigital, tennisfrontier, and now I'm here.

Reactions: shawnbm

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thanks for putting up the new site, BB.  I'm happy to be just a participant, this time around.  And I agree with your  notion that we get the humor back into it.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Welcome Moxie!  Good to see you here.  Sorry for the delayed reply, been trying to navigate these boards using a smartphone whilst away on holiday the last three days. Anyway back on a real machine now and thanks for joining!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
<cite>@JesuslookslikeBorg said:</cite>

The site and board is very clunky right now... and slow.  Roll on next weekend to v2 and it'll be a lot better... and then the work begins to bring in new blood (old blood welcome too!). Lots of plans. Stay with it.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well here I am Britbox on your recomendation. Always nice to start something new. I'm a huge Caroline Wozniacki fan so bare with me if I write a bit a bout her. If you can read Danish I'm writing for a Danish online mag called Tennisavisen.dk. :bye:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
<cite>@Hoergren said:</cite>
Well here I am Britbox on your recomendation. Always nice to start something new. I'm a huge Caroline Wozniacki fan so bare with me if I write a bit a bout her. If you can read Danish I'm writing for a Danish online mag called Tennisavisen.dk. :bye:
Welcome mate. We're on v1 of the site at the moment but v2 rolls out Sunday/Monday and will be slicker, better looking and faster.  In the meantime, click on the Groups link and join the Caroline group and I'll put you in charge of it. Then over the next few weeks I'll be doing a bit recruitment drive for the site. I've only invited a few friendly trusted faces so far until the site is knocked into shape.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Nice to see new members indeed @MashaFan , @atttomole , @hoergren , @mogh & @xandervex

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Looks like many people from the old forums are already here.  I like the place, and I hope to continue enjoying tennis discussion  with you guys.

Reactions: britbox

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
atttamole said:
Looks like many people from the old forums are already here. I like the place, and I hope to continue enjoying tennis discussion with you guys.

I always liked your knowledgeable posts on the old board. Alas there were not many of them, so hopefully you'll rectify it here. :good:

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Billie said:
atttomole wrote:
Looks like many people from the old forums are already here. I like the place, and I hope to continue enjoying tennis discussion with you guys.
I always liked your knowledgeable posts on the old board. Alas there were not many of them, so hopefully you’ll rectify it here.
wpml_good.gif
Thanks Billie. I think I will definitely be posting more here. I know you are a Djokovic fan and your guy is walking on water right now. I am happy for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
britbox Message Board Announcements & Poster Introductions 16