NBA Draft 2013

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
I was surprised to see Bennett go first but I am happy for the fellow Canuck and Torontonian. He can play. Oladipo is an amazing guard so it is a great second pick. Noel is still sitting and I am pretty sure it is because of the knee. ACL issues are tricky. He is young and he will get over it , but still, out till at least December, must have turned some teams off. Maybe they will regret it.

Pelicans take Noel as the 6Th. pick. They should be a good duo with Davis.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Wasn't much of a draft to get excited about but there were tons of trades including the blockbuster with Brooklyn and Boston. The Bucks took a raw 18 year old from Greece with the 15th pick. Opa!

Next year's draft is supposed to be loaded. It will be a good year for the Bucks to tank and with how bad they figure to be they might not even need to tank to only hit 20-25 wins.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Not part of the NBA Draft but is FA season. Heat sign Greg Oden.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Not part of the NBA Draft but is FA season. Heat sign Greg Oden.

Oden's last chance at a career. He has played exactly 82 games (1 full season) since he was drafted, and he hasn't played since the end of 2009. I can't see much magic happening here but the Heat need rebounding and defense down low so this can't hurt. If the Heat are smart they will play him 20 mins/game at tops and probably 50-60 games at most.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fiero425 Other Sports 0
J Other Sports 31
J Other Sports 6
DarthFed Other Sports 104
kskate2 Other Sports 144