NBA 2020/2021

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Durant, Harden and Kyrie? Wow! The Nets are trying to build a power house. Why do I get the feeling it will end up being an absolute disaster though?

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
yes it is. Deep down KD has to be questioning his decision to leave GSW

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
It's ironic really... if Durant left GSW to cement his legacy, he's surely now put it at risk. The history books are likely to show that a trio of KD-Harden-Kyrie couldn't even get to a conference final. That's not good at all

Reactions: Fiero425

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
GSW has a great front office and with Stephen Curry there is a selfless team mentality there which impacted everything. Bummer about Klay ( how effective will he be when he comes back) but even with their issues first class/professional.

Plus Brooklyn has such a butt-ugly arena....

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Am I the only one thinking that game where Westbrook broke the triple double record is so emblematic of him? He breaks the record but missed the game winning shot? Yes he got a triple double last night but still can't turn the stats into a W

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Am I the only one thinking that game where Westbrook broke the triple double record is so emblematic of him? He breaks the record but missed the game winning shot? Yes he got a triple double last night but still can't turn the stats into a W
Russell is a special type of player..he isn't the type who may lead a team to a championship but plays extremely extraordinary hard Every min

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Anyone else on the... "anyone but Brooklyn..." train? I'm loving this come back from the Bucks. So with Kyrie out, it's one MVP vs another. Let's see how it goes. I don't want to hear any excuses about injuries, the line-ups finally look like a fair fight!

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Damn that was an all time performance from KD last night. But Giannis didn't step up to try and guard him. And the fumble at the end? He's just not that. dude

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

NOPE! They all but got on the floor begging Durant to stay in California! This was on him and his ego! GSW were thought to be "Curry's Team" and he was right! Winning isn't enough for some athletes! Even though the offense of Golden State ran thru KD and he was placated/stroked in every way possible, he couldn't deal with the team not being considered "his!" He's not the only one like that, but definitely the most obvious ego-maniac though softspoken in public! :facepalm: Now he's got to explain losing before the conference final yet again on his own! Kyrie was out and Harden was hobbling! Karma's a b!tch and Durant deserves this humiliation after running out on 2 teams! :-)2

Reactions: Jelenafan

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
here's a crazy idea for GSW... trade Kelly Oubre and the two first round picks for Ben Simmons. If they need to add some other bodies to the deal to match salaries it should be do-able surely? Obviously that would exclude Steph, Draymond, Klay, Poole and JTA. They should try to keep Wiseman, perhaps add bodies like Paschal to make it happen. To my mind that would be a team to match even the Nets next season. Thoughts?

Reactions: Jelenafan

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
here's a crazy idea for GSW... trade Kelly Oubre and the two first round picks for Ben Simmons. If they need to add some other bodies to the deal to match salaries it should be do-able surely? Obviously that would exclude Steph, Draymond, Klay, Poole and JTA. They should try to keep Wiseman, perhaps add bodies like Paschal to make it happen. To my mind that would be a team to match even the Nets next season. Thoughts?
The key Is how much of “Klay“ ( 50-60-75%?) will return, then complements to the Curry/Duo tandem can be worked out.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
The Real Greek Freak won the NBA playoffs Finals..I bet DarthFed is turning over in his room with joy.. Congratulations to the entire city of Milwaukee..

Gottdammit Malika Andrews is FINE.

Attachments

• IMG_20210720_204602.gif
    IMG_20210720_204602.gif
    549.7 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: kskate2

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Folks better start putting some respect on this man's name. I've noticed how grudging NBA pundits and ex players are to credit this man. What a player and what a person...
1626861291326.png

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Nah..Ben Simmons and Draymond green are both liabilities on Offense. If it was the KD warriors..Yes Sir it would work. . Da Dubs most likely are going to move Wiseman, #7 & #14 pick for a proven Vet 3 who can shoot. I think the may go after the Big KAT and keep Kelly..KAT, Klay, Draymond, Step and Wiggins would be a helluva team.. Kelly and those current role players could be use another vet guard to back up Step

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Nah..Ben Simmons and Draymond green are both liabilities on Offense. If it was the KD warriors..Yes Sir it would work. . Da Dubs most likely are going to move Wiseman, #7 & #14 pick for a proven Vet 3 who can shoot. I think the may go after the Big KAT and keep Kelly..KAT, Klay, Draymond, Step and Wiggins would be a helluva team.. Kelly and those current role players could be use another vet guard to back up Step
I wouldn't be mad if they moved Draymond on as part of a package to get Simmons. But I don't see how their cap issues would allow them to keep both Oubre and Wiggins. At least one of them would have to go in cap matching, hence my original suggestion

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I wouldn't be mad if they moved Draymond on as part of a package to get Simmons. But I don't see how their cap issues would allow them to keep both Oubre and Wiggins. At least one of them would have to go in cap matching, hence my original suggestion
Nah. JF can tell you . Draymond is the QB and Step is the WR. Draymond and Step communication via pick n roll is almost second to none Draymond green is a pain at times but he really has the Dubs best interest at heart.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Nah. JF can tell you . Draymond is the QB and Step is the WR. Draymond and Step communication via pick n roll is almost second to none Draymond green is a pain at times but he really has the Dubs best interest at heart.
That doesn't mean that someone else can't do it. I'm not saying I would advocate Draymond leaving but I could see Simmons being an effective P&R partner for Steph as well, albeit it would probably take some time.

By the way, spare a thought for Bogdanovich. What must he be thinking now?