Music Videos

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There are some here who call me an angry feminist. They will not take this in the spirit of good humor with which it is intended, since they have none. But I hope it gives others a good laugh. (There is a pause a 4:40 for about 8 seconds, but hang in there.)

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
A client made a comment the other day that got me thinking about this track. Decided to share :)

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
and here are a couple of tracks that remind me of summer time in boarding school decades ago...

and...

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Do you recognize Rafa in this vid?

Reactions: Moxie

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Of course, and it reminded me of this.

Shakira - Gypsy

I remember that vid, I always thought that she had too much "interest" on Rafa but this one had already his girlfriend, she desired to get married with a famous Spaniard so at the end she got Pique :)

Reactions: Tennis Fan

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
I remember that vid, I always thought that she had too much "interest" on Rafa but this one had already his girlfriend, she desired to get married with a famous Spaniard so at the end she got Pique :)

She did, she always blushed when she talked about him and a poster once said that was the only time Shakira allowed a guy to kiss her in a video. I can't blame, though. Rafa is gorgeous!

Reactions: Carol

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
She did, she always blushed when she talked about him and a poster once said that was the only time Shakira allowed a guy to kiss her in a video. I can't blame, though. Rafa is gorgeous!
Love that video. Little side-note gossip: I think it was Rafa that introduced Shakira to Gerard Pique at the World Cup. Kinda sweet.

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
Love that video. Little side-note gossip: I think it was Rafa that introduced Shakira to Gerard Pique at the World Cup. Kinda sweet.

Is that right? I wonder if Maria/Xisca had anything to do with that, LOL.