Music Videos

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This set by Queen at Live Aid 1985 was just out of this world. In a global concert featuring the biggest bands on the planet, they took over the joint.

Radio Ga Ga set the whole precedent in live music. 2:58 in.

Reactions: Moxie and Billie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I didn't want to totally distract the Buenos Aires thread with videos, but I'll put some here. It's a great city, with great music.

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Have you been to Buenos Aires Moxie? I think the poster @Alien was from there. Hopefully he'll drop by and share his insights into the city and also the Argentina Open thread.

Like the second video especially.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Have you been to Buenos Aires Moxie? I think the poster @Alien was from there. Hopefully he'll drop by and share his insights into the city and also the Argentina Open thread.

Like the second video especially.
I suspected you'd like that one. I have spent about 5 weeks in BA, all together, for work. I got taken to Bomba de Tiempo by a local friend, which was a blast. It's worth knowing that BA is not just tango. It's a great city. Really beautiful. I made some really nice friends there, too.

Reactions: Billie and britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^ Quite like that mate. The band members look like veterans of the circuit - have they all come together from other previously established bands?