Most enjoyable Nadal losses

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Federer winning is obviously peak enjoyment but there are times when dull gets roasted is like the elixir of life. So with that said, which are your most enjoyable dull roasts?

1) RosolOLOL Wim 12
2) Soderking RG 09
3) Stanimal AO 14
4) Kyrgios Wim 14
5) Brown Wim 15

I must say I find it very hard to separate Wim 12 and RG 09. Tough choice but what to do? That 5th set of Rosol is simply unforgettable so I made it #1.

Last edited:

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The AO in 2014? He was injured and continued to play because it was a final. :wacko: That was pretty heroic of Nadal and painful to watch, not enjoyable.

The Rosol match was incredibly thrilling, it was one of the most suspense matches I have seen that didn't involve Djokovic. My number 1 vote goes to the Madrid and Rome finals in 2011. Top notch competition and Novak laying the foundations for the win we witnessed last Saturday.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
The Rosol match was incredibly thrilling, it was one of the most suspense matches I have seen that didn't involve Djokovic. My number 1 vote goes to the Madrid and Rome finals in 2011. Top notch competition and Novak laying the foundations for the win we witnessed last Saturday.

The clay roasts of 2011 were highly enjoyable. Thanks for mentioning those. Worthy entries to my list.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Is it necessary to create a thread like this?

Reactions: Moxie

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
This is too much to allow such pathetic thread from an anormal troll and stupid poster
Bye guys, keep wth your own misery!

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Dropping that USO match 2 yrs ago up 2 sets to love; then allowing Fabio to come all the way back is repeatable entertainment! :whistle: :clap:

Great choice sir! A worthy top 5 for sure. Fogna's a wonderful shotmaker so even more delightful. :clap:

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
monfed what is it with you? Why do you dislike Nadal so much that you felt the need to create a pathetic topic like this for? I'm not a fan of his either but i can respect what he or Novak Djokovic has brought to the game. Get over it.

Reactions: Moxie