Monte Carlo Draw Challenge Thread

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
A stupid little game where only lucky bastards are able to score decent points. You can find the results somewhere in the old threads, you lazy bastard.

The game consists of five simple steps:

1) You click somewhere to get to the draw. Then, there are lot of unfilled spaces because of the qualifying tournament, that in some idiotic tournaments end AFTER the actual tournament started! :facepalm: (of course that would happen in Monte Carlo, the most idiotic place in the world after some other I forgot);

2) You start to fill the draw with the players that you think will progress;

3) At some point you start to fill in the names of the players you root for;

4) The players you root for lose their matches to whoever they have on the other side of the net, including players that suck, that are retired, or dead. On a particularly bad tournament your players can lose to butterflies and chairs with racquets leaning against it.

5) You read other people bragging about their results in a thread like this one. DIE FUCKING BASTARDS, DIE!

Reactions: Moxie

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I missed it. Due to this tourney starting main draw matches on Sunday, I think I can no longer submit the picks. Can someone confirm that.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I missed it. Due to this tourney starting main draw matches on Sunday, I think I can no longer submit the picks. Can someone confirm that.

Yes, they have a deadline at the scheduled start of the tourney. You can only watch everybody else suffering now.

Reactions: ftan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
A stupid little game where only lucky bastards are able to score decent points. You can find the results somewhere in the old threads, you lazy bastard.

The game consists of five simple steps:

1) You click somewhere to get to the draw. Then, there are lot of unfilled spaces because of the qualifying tournament, that in some idiotic tournaments end AFTER the actual tournament started! :facepalm: (of course that would happen in Monte Carlo, the most idiotic place in the world after some other I forgot);

2) You start to fill the draw with the players that you think will progress;

3) At some point you start to fill in the names of the players you root for;

4) The players you root for lose their matches to whoever they have on the other side of the net, including players that suck, that are retired, or dead. On a particularly bad tournament your players can lose to butterflies and chairs with racquets leaning against it.

5) You read other people bragging about their results in a thread like this one. DIE FUCKING BASTARDS, DIE!
I like your new description of how the draw challenge works. That's it, in a nutshell. And I think you and I are tied, atm. :)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You want to brag, I know it, you know it.
If I wanted to brag, I could talk about how much better I've done than you at the challenge over the years. I know it, you know it. :D

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Here's you at the top today, @mrzz. :rose:

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 8.24.42 PM.png

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
If I wanted to brag, I could talk about how much better I've done than you at the challenge over the years. I know it, you know it. :D

That is exactly what I was talking about.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Exactly as predicted in the OP, lucky bastards scored decent points. And, again as predicted in the OP (wow, this guy is damn good about predictions), you will have to read people bragging about their results:

I won it, you didn't, nanananaNAAAAAAAAAAAA!

upload_2019-4-22_8-46-19.png

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I picked Fog to win this. As the first match started on sunday, I could not enter my picks. :D

Reactions: Federberg

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
^What a coincidence, then! I also picked him to win, just chose not to put it on the draw challenge, because like that I would look just too awesome and maybe people would get envy or simply stop playing the game...