Miami Open, Premier Mandatory 2018

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
Sorry that Woz had to experience such ugly behavior. The people in the stands should know better, but that’s expecting too much. I would never visit Miami

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Sorry that Woz had to experience such ugly behavior. The people in the stands should know better, but that’s expecting too much. I would never visit Miami

I still haven't even gone down there with friends and family living in the area! I've thought something wrong with those people going back 30+ years when openly wearing fire-arms! The drug trade is no surprise so close to water, Cuba, etc., but their voting choices have always led to a little to be desired! Scott was a crook even before he became governor, but then they reelected him! Less than half the kids were graduating from HS the last time I checked for Gawd-sake! Do I need to bring up funny business going back to "W" being elected with his brother as Gov and that shady dragon lady as AG? I think not! The shooting deaths of kids by cops and ordinary citizens is getting out of hand as well! I wouldn't fly over the state! :whistle: :nono: :facepalm: :banghead: :eek:

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Wozniacki is a total diva, but the people was very rude.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Its some asshole everywhere you go ..not just Miami although I have seen a lot of things happen to a lot of players of all different ethnicities
Yea you are right that happened to Williams was pretty bad, there really not much the ATP can do are about if they can they are not doing it, people pay they tickets and think they can do that they what.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
who is Danielle Collins ? i never heard about her before, she played great yesterday, congrats to her and good luck for the future

Reactions: GameSetAndMath

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
She is a U of Virginia grad who won NCAA twice, which makes her the best amateur in the US or the world. I guess she’ll turn pro, given her success here. Confidence must be high after taking out Venus and others.

Reactions: isabelle

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Great win by Sloane earlier. Vika still has fitness work to do.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Kaider Nouni basso-profundoing from the chair.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Ostapenko is fierce.