Miami Open, Miami, FL, 2023 - ATP Masters 1000

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I like both of these lads and I hope Medvedev takes his post-Oz form onto clay. There’s no reason why he can’t succeed there but he seems to be negative about the surface. He also knows though, that the great players succeed outside their comfort zone.

Sinner is trending in one direction, which is sweet. We just need Rune to find his mojo again and we have a real chance of complete change at the top…

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I like both of these lads and I hope Medvedev takes his post-Oz form onto clay. There’s no reason why he can’t succeed there but he seems to be negative about the surface. He also knows though, that the great players succeed outside their comfort zone.

Sinner is trending in one direction, which is sweet. We just need Rune to find his mojo again and we have a real chance of complete change at the top…

Wasn't he complaining about the slow surface of IW last week? With all his skill, how's he supposed to make any headway on clay this Spring? :thinking-face:

Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Wasn't he complaining about the slow surface of IW last week? With all his skill, how's he supposed to make any headway on clay this Spring? :thinking-face:
He’s not going to, brother. I saw him whining about clay again. It fits his game better than some players who’ve won in Paris. He’s talking himself out of things..