List of refugee crimes in Europe since New Year's Eve.....

Asmodeus

Futures Player
Reactions
I think this post is the very definition of insanity.

Politically, migrants lack rights and political power in the country they invade because they lack any sovereignty to instill change. It is madness to allow someone in your country today then tomorrow allow them the right to dictate to native citizens the conditions under which they can live.

Economically, migrants provide little or no value to the western world. They simply take up space and consume resources others pay for. If you want to make an economic environment where you make it harder for native workers to get jobs, increase the tax burden on middle and upper class workers, and democratize the political process where values that are antithetical to those that created a wealthy western world are allowed to participate, then the current immigration policies of Europe and the US is exactly the strategy you want to use.

In the end, you create a race to the bottom.

these are all very good points for discussion -- and they are based on likely good observations.

HOWEVER -- RAPE : which society or religion of the 'monotheistic" ones have in SOME PAGE somewhere has not condoned it?

look at the PSALMS of the bible -- plenty of BLOOD AND LUST AND RAPE.;

therefore to single out islam because it ''prescribes' such things does not quite hold water as a matter or argument even if ''the average muslim male is more apt to commit" as might be argued based on tha tobservations about the 'tenets of islam".

CONQUEST? -- ENSLAVEMENT? -GENOCIDE?

IT IS ALL THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE in the ''christian" , judaic beliefs ...

what do peole THINK was one of the justifications for the GENOCIDE AND RAPE AND TORTURE of native peoples -- the africans - their kidnapping and enslavement in the tens and tens of millions across CENTURIES

IN order to BUILD the prosperity of EUROPE AND BRITAIN AND THE USA?

oh my -- they held on one hand the sygils of CHRISTIANITY -- and on the other their swords and cannons

THE FACT that europeans and westerners can sit and make judgments about ''these muslim migrants who come and RAPE OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN -- and TRASH our wonderful pretty, clean cities!!! how dare THEY?"

comes after CENTURIES of western ''christian" Plunder, Pillage and Rape, enslavement, torture and genocide of OTHERS in THEIR lands

seems to escape some of you or westerners who NOW profess being OFFENDED ...

that what the WEST HAS UNLEASHED IN ITS WARS OF CONQUEST AND EXPLOITATION -- since hundreds of years ago -- IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST --

now comes back to the WEST in the form of MIGRANTS among WHOM are unstable RAPISTS - killers, thieves, and yes -- TERRORISTS who , seeing they are being BOMBED to smithereens by the ONLY CHRISTIANS that ACTUALLY cared about BOTH muslims and christians and others in syria and the middle east -- the RUSSIAN ORTHODOX! -- AND finding their SPONSORS AMERICANS and NATO AND EU unable or unwilling to STOP THEIR WAR-MAKING and terrorist CREATION THAT ARE THE REAL CAUSES OF SUCH ''MIGRATION" -

- and their collaborating brutish arab OIL "royalty" -- straight from the days of Lawrence of Arabia for their OIL -- just AS easily as their silk and incense and gold and jewels long ago were for the WESTERNERS and northerners --

NOW COME TO EUROPE AND AMERICA AND THE WEST

who went abroad with their ADVENTURES for their empires that built their ''prosperity" while LEAVING the other lands in CHAOS and poverty!

so -- WHY COMPLAIN?

these are teh FRUITS OF WESTERN, EUROPEAN, BRITISH, AMERICAN IMPERIALISM OF hundreds of years in the making!

DO NOT THEN COMPLAIN about ''those muslims, those rapist men, those migrants, those terrorists"

YOU brought them to yourselves! because LONG before these ''migrants" today and the rapists and terrorists among them CAME?

TO DISRUPT YUOUR SOCIETIES?

YOUR OWN SOCIETIES DID THAT TO THEIRS !

THAT'S WHAT migrants are about!

a NOTE:

migrants -- among them rapists or similar behaving , likely mostly younger ''hot-blooded" men looking for trouble or what they think are ''fun" - and away from their native ''natural social controls" and now ''unfettered" as they abandon themselves to ''fun'' -- have also appeared in RUSSIA .

and they go to clubs --a group tried that in some clubs in moscow -- groping women --

and SWIFTLY the russian guys --

''invited" them out to the street and park and BEAT THEM UP - to ''educate them"

end of story -- no more groping by migratns as they are shown how to BEHAVE towards women whether their OWN or russians -- .

now That's how to deal with it -- RATHER THAN COMPLAIN about the CONSEQUENCES OF WESTERN -- and certainly NOT RUSSIAN -- ACTS OF WAR in the lands where the west should NOT have started things to begin with!
how quickly people of the ''civilizations" that brought this on themselves -- who complain only about the CONSEQUENCES they DON'T like when it HITS them directly -- but for centuries thought LITTLE of what their own nations DID TO OTHERS from whom these consequences COME --

FORGET THAT SIMPLE LITTLE RULE :

"of all evils -- the most to be feared is WAR -- because out of war COMES ALL OTHER EVILS".

now take that to bed - westerners and think and COUNT how many BILLIONS over time and place YOUR OWN PRECIOUS WESTERN ''Christian civilization" HAS sent into MISERY !

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Politically, migrants lack rights and political power in the country they invade because they lack any sovereignty to instill change. It is madness to allow someone in your country today then tomorrow allow them the right to dictate to native citizens the conditions under which they can live.

Economically, migrants provide little or no value to the western world. They simply take up space and consume resources others pay for. If you want to make an economic environment where you make it harder for native workers to get jobs, increase the tax burden on middle and upper class workers, and democratize the political process where values that are antithetical to those that created a wealthy western world are allowed to participate, then the current immigration policies of Europe and the US is exactly the strategy you want to use.

=======================

now that is really RICH.

the standard ''western" response to the CONSEQUENCES of WESTERN colonizing of decades and centuries finally coming home to roost in the form of ''migrants who have no sovereignty rights to dictate to US the west -- and have no rights to CHANGE our way of life...and contribute NOTHING economically to OUR PRECIOUS WEST who are just going to be A TAX BURDEN ON US in our PRECIOUS west..".......

AND ON ON ON goes such reasoning...

which boils down to one thing:

asmodeus -- these migrants -- rapists, terrorists now running away from the bombings by a REAL fighter of terrorists THE WEST ITSELF ENABLED to DESTROY A NON-WESTERN COUNTRY for geopolitidal and ENERGY REASONS that the WEST AND ITS BANKS AND INDUSTRIES LOVE SO MUCH

ARE THE RESULT OF YOUR PRECIOUS WEST'S OWN BEHAVIORS...

DICTATING TO the peoples of such energy rich countries -- imposing upon THEIR way of life -- destroying their countries (which they pay for with THEIR TAXES )

AND REDRAWING THE MAPS to suit YOUR PRECIOUS WEST!

that is MIGHTY RICH of you to say such things.

ACTUALLY -- a ''western" SOROS is quite HAPPY about it...

he actually RECOMMENDS that europe take in migrants because it's the way to have an ''open society" as he likes to do -- (THUS , is one of the go to persons for ''regime change" )

meaning?

the entire saga of destruction in the middle east and north africa - is ALL PART OF WESTERN STRATEGY to drive mass migrations - EMPTY lands FOR THEIR OIL TO BE CONTROLLED -- redraw maps ..drive people NORTH - (that's the whole idea to FORCE SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO INTO NATO -- even if the PEOPLE DON'T WANT IT by creating that critical ''highway into europe")

and thus PUT ON the west -- the europeans the VERY TAX BURDENS AND ''societal re-ordering" you so bemoan ....

as a RESULT OF WESTERN PLANNING ITSELF.

so you can complain ALL you want about - oh those brown-skinned - alien middle easterns and africans etc...

THAT'S the whole idea - dear asmodeus!!

to turn THE WEST itself into the SAME THING FIGHTING FOR CRUMBS under the ''globalists"

SITTING IN THE HALLS OF POWER OF washington DC, brussels, london, etc. etc. etc.

and of course they are THE CREATIONS AND RULERS OF YOUR OWN PRECIOUS WEST!!

I THOUGHT YOU understood that?

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

''race to the bottom "

you said...

yeah -- EXACTLY what YOUR WESTERN ELITES HAVE DONE!

and this time it's the POPULATIONS OF THE precious ''prosperous west"

THAT ARE THE NEW TARGETS to be PUSHED down to the race to the bottom...USING MIGRANTS as the CONSEQUENCES OF THE WARS your own precious west has INITIATED through its PROXY armies called TERRORISTS!

now explain THAT lunacy!

as the great STATESMAN (A real one -- unlike the HYPOCRITES of the west ) PUTIN said in front of the world in September 28 2015 at the UN general assembly -- following a BRAGGING OBAMA about "we are the LEADER of the world" "russia is a threat" (like syria, like iraq, like china, like north korea -- like ANY country that doesn't open her LEGS WIDE to western rape )

-- i paraphrase:

"after world war TWO - the world was left with really one great power over the globe..THE USA...and the west...yes the USSR was a power on its own - b ut we saw its dissolution in a peaceful manner ..and we were very eager to have a good partnership...we were promised that NATO would become our partner -- and that not an INCH would nato approache our borders ...

for remember very well what FASCISTS AND NAZIS had done - as our long history of invasions from neighbors from both east and west....but what did we see despite our internationally recognized treaties? today NATO under false pretexts of defending against IRAN thosuands of miles away continues to come closer and closer to our own doorstep claiming we are a threat to europe as it has always been said...

the dissolution of the USSR left only a single superpower dominating the world order...but what has happened since world war 2 and since this superpower was left ruling?

we have seen poverty, wars, homelessness, destruction of entire countries, ancient cultures ruined, hatred fomented, the growth of global terror in order to change governments and make countries submit to only ruler....millions, billions have been affected under this single center of power who have been left in MISERY...

and this they called democracy and freedom and civilization...

DO YOU AT LEAST NOW REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?"

it stunned the UN into silence as he spoke -- with the US delegation sitting right below him in the hall..KNOWING who HE meant about 'A SUPERPOWER having had the privilege of unipolarity but has ABUSED IT".

NOW THAT'S AN ADULT talking to BRATS who are irresponsible about power...and whose ABUSE of it come in the consequences -- nly ONE of them -- THAT NOW WASH on the WESTERN SHORES in the form of migrants running from the WARS THAT THE USA AND ITS WESTERN AND OTHER ''PETRO-DOLLAR" arab vassals

as well as their OIL-STEALING AND SMUGGLING ISIL AND TERRORISTS with turkish connivance, CIA arming with SAUDI PETRO DOLLAR FUNDING .

and YOU are going to talk to ME about 'lunacy?"

THAT'S A very nice wor,d asmodeus

because NONE other than SIGMUND FREUD -- decades ago in a visit and lecturing in the USA reported this to his friend CARL JUNG (ON socio-pscyhology)...

:"i CAME TO america -- meeting a generation of NEUROTIC PARANOIDS...i left america seeing a generation of VIOLENT LUNATICS...people who are so enmeshed in their quest for wealth who instead behave like savages in suits....america is GIGANTIC, yes; but an accident and a mistake , nonetheless...a GIGANTIC MISTAKE...

"IS IT not strange that we europeans have become MATERIALLY DEPENDENT on a country of SAVAGES who really are no better than anyone else yet consider themselves so exceptional?"

THAT WAS A CENTURY AGO, dear asmodeus -- and it HAS NOT CHANGED.

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Futures Player
Reactions
Someone doesn't like the west. However, you can't compare actions that occurred hundreds of years ago to today. Such weak arguments are akin to saying "blacks are inferior today because they are the descendants of slaves." Or, "you are of questionable character because your father was a crook." I simply can't accept events that transpired long ago as entirely responsible for events today.

Also, if the west is so bad why do so many people keep trying to get here? I don't see too many people rushing to Serbia?

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
oh yah?

you think that KNEE JERK response :

"why do people come flocking to the USA the west ? "

is going to actually RESPOND to the facts of history ?
the ''west" that ''migrants and foreigners seeking a better life flock to"

WOULDN'T BE IN THAT POSITION unless the WEST GAINED ITS PROSPERITY by FIRST RAPING the countries those people come FROM!

so don't go on your HIGH HORSE about being such a 'MAGNET" for the ''american dream" or whatever you call the ''high civilization" of the ''west".

you WOULDN'T have the american prosperity or western -- you brag about were it NOT for the colonialism that remapped country after country, destroyed and disturbed and ruined centuries of PROSPERITY in other lands with their trades for the sake of OIL AND CHEAP ENERGY AND LABOR AND MARKETS ...whose PROFITS the western banks, corporations, political systems andc economic ''prosperity" are BUILT UPON!

i am reminded of over a decade ago - working with senior citizens :

this very tall, very elegant old ITALIAN gentleman and i sometimes would have coffee together - reading news, have nice conversations...he had clear eyesight, no glasses even, had a little limp with a cane -- but otherwise in perfect strong health..with such a sharp memory and mind ...speaking in at least languages...reading ins everal newspapers...

after reading a little -- he softly remarked: and i will never forget what he said:

"our leaders are still as bad as ever.........they have never changed...
"i grew up seeing the TWO world wars...i was a boy when the first came...and the second when Fascism arrived in my country while i and my brothers were in the piazza and we knew this was bad....

"it was really all about fascism and the west that wanted more lands --especially russian land and the middle east and of course the world....

"i love culture, i love history, and so i became a nautical engineer so i could be like marco polo and see the world and appreciate and learn other lands and peoples...

"i have traveled far and wide -- all the way to china, to africa, south america, the other european countries and here in america...

"I know about EMPIRES...i know about the ROMAN empire, BECAUSE i am roman..

"today -- that empire is this country, america''.

"the trouble with US westerners is this: WE WENT TO OTHER LANDS TO TAKE THEIR RICHES AND RESOURCES AND LANDS -- AND ruined THEIR WAYS OF LIFE AND CULTURES AND long histories ....and LEFT THEM IN MISERY AND LEFT THEM WITH NOTHING...AND THEN WE ARE SURPRISED AND OFFENDED THAT THEY COME TO OUR SHORES FOR A BETTER LIFE...

''IF we never had any SINCERE wish to be their friends and trade fairly with them for their riches -- we should have left them alone".

that DEAR ASMODEUS SUMS --- YOU -- up.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Someone doesn't like the west. However, you can't compare actions that occurred hundreds of years ago to today. Such weak arguments are akin to saying "blacks are inferior today because they are the descendants of slaves." Or, "you are of questionable character because your father was a crook." I simply can't accept events that transpired long ago as entirely responsible for events today.

Also, if the west is so bad why do so many people keep trying to get here? I don't see too many people rushing to Serbia?

FURTHERMORE -- do you REALLY think the south americans would WILLINGLY LEAVE their beloved families , communities, their beautiful lands IF THE USA DID NOT HAVE decades and decades since the3 'MANIFEST DESTINY" of monroe

INFLICTED on them -- with right wing governments, CIA operations like that by JOHN PERKINS "former cia economic hitman" in his ''CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN" -- ?

you actually think CHINESE or russians or iranians or syrians or brazilians are SO ENAMORED of your ''west" or ''america"

if NOT FOR THE FACT that their LOCAL , DOMESTIC INDUSTRIES AND TRADITIONS and independent development were DESTROYED by the USA corporations ?

YOU actually think the USA or ''west" - because you see these floods of migrants DRIVEN BY THE WARS OF THE WEST UPON THE MIDDLE EAST AND BROWN PEOPLE sitting on ENORMOUS ENERGY FIELDS (like they lust after RUSSIA'S riches ) --

is the sole magnet for migrations and immigrants? seeking a 'better life?"

I have NEWS for you :

RUSSIA has long been an immigrant nation -- from ALL ACROSS EURASIA and THAT'S bigger place and source of immigrants than ANY of europe can boast of..

and THAT is one reason why RUSSIA HAS over a 100 different cultures - FAR BETTER integrated than the USA itself! with ITS white rule racist system.

you think - seeing things from YOUR PERCH in the west -- that you're actually the CENTER of the world! which is the most laughable thing of it all..when in fact

what IS europe BUT THE BUTT-END of a gigantic EURASIAN landmass of cultures FAR, FAR OLDER and continuous with FAR greater riches and potentials?

what IS america if NOT A MERE PERIPHERY to the CENTER of the world which IS ASIA AND EURASIA?

LOL.

what is YOUR ''west" if not a FEW centuries of global ''primacy" of not much more than RAPE, PILLAGE AND PLUNDER across the world DISGUISED as ''civilization?"
N
a FEW counter-sanctions from ''ORIENTAL, EASTERN RUSSIA"

and EUROPE is on the VERGE OF COLLAPSE!

due to ITS own STUPIDITY of following the american ''prescription" of regime change in ukraine -- illegally and criminally while caling it ''democracy and defense against russian aggression" !! -- in some TWISTED kind of LUNATIC reasoning...

and you are talking about ''immigrants to the west"

AS IF that were some kind of glorious thing?

I am myself in the USA -- but -- i WILL say THIS;

IT IS THE RESLT of a bad, bad bad decision long ago to just be helpful to a college friend who couldn't make a tour commitment for a music group and I did her the favor and one thing leads to another -- as simple as THAT --

but i was NEVER ''lured" by the ''dream of the west" -- sinc ein fact My PLANS which i regret very dearly -- were already preparing to go to RUSSIA after my degree...

so -- THAT also is one way to tell you -- there MAY be many ''immigrants in the west|"

IT'S NOT BECAUSE it's so PRETTY.

a lot of reasons come -- and ONE of them is the RUIN that the WEST has done TO THE ECONOMIES of the lands where those immigrants come from.

so - get OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE!

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
and ONE more THING.

you need to acknowledge ONE THING -- the USA and its ''prosperity" is BUILT ON STOLEN LAND -- GENOCIDE OF THE NATIVES in the tens of millions -- tens of milliolns MORE enslaved to BUILD the foundations of your so-called ''GREATNESS!"

so you have NO MORAL AUTHORITY to make judgments on other peoples or lands OR WHY their people ''immigrate" .

IF the russians and native peoples of the americas had the druthers --

heck -- they OUGHT TO RECLAIM NORTH AMERICA from your ''usa"...

u know why?

the NATIVE INDIANS -- who OUGHT to be the only ones giving PERMISSION to ANYONE TO ''immigrate" - including the ANGLOS that invaded and destroyed their land and cultures to build ''civilizations" YOU BRAG ABOUT TODAY with all its BOMBS AND TERRORIST PROXIES all over the world -- and inserting itself into the affairs of soverieng countries (like russia and iran -- where coming elections are seeing hundreds of WESTERN, AMERICAN AGENTS BUSY for regime change!!)

IF RUSSIA JOINED THE NATIVE INDIANS -

THEY'D BE RECLAIMING ALL OF NORTH AMERICA FROM CANADA AND USA!

NATIVE INDIANS ARE DIRECTLY DESCENDED FROM RUSSIAN SIBERIANS!

did you know that?

THAT is why -- long before the ANGLOS reached ''the gold rush" of california -- there were already RUSSIAN TRADERS there! but NOT as conquerors -- TRADERS! WITH their OWN DESCENDANTS -- NATIVE AMERICAN PEOPLES!

THE USA -- CANADA ARE ACTUALLY NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN AND RUSSIAN LAND!

so don't brag about it as ''west"

you're nothing but ILLEGAL OCCUPIERS on land that doens't even belong to You!

AND YOUR ONLY ROOTS ARE IN THAT ....

tiny region of ''western" europe!

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
as for your offhanded remark about SERBIA...

why are you comparing a SMALL COUNTRY tht the USA HAS BOMBED FOR FAKE REASONS -- merely to make SERBIANS -- WHO ARE DEEPLY ATTACHED through culture, orthodox faith and culture and history with their RUSSIAN COUSINS --

submit to the empire of the west -- whose LUST after the great vast expanse and riches of RUSSIA knows no END -- and is USING SERBAI as another launch pad in the ENCIRCLEMENT OF RUSISA while calling russia and serbians as '''G"

IF THEY DO NOT BOW before the RAPISTS OF THE WEST?

HOW DARE YOU?

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Someone doesn't like the west. However, you can't compare actions that occare you urred hundreds of years ago to today. Such weak arguments are akin to saying "blacks are inferior today because they are the descendants of slaves." Or, "you are of questionable character because your father was a crook." I simply can't accept events that transpired long ago as entirely responsible for events today.

you realize ho wWEAK your ''if the west is so bad , why do people come here "

response ESPECIALLY as you COMPARE it with SERBIA?

ARE YOU then implying that -- because few foreigners ask to work or live in serbia -- SERBAI MUST BE SOME ''not so good place as the west?"

BECAUSE that IS WHAT IS IMPLIED by your weak argument.

as for your remark that it is a weak argument to then compare ''what happened hundreds of years ago"

THAT is nothing but a desire and attempt on YOUR part to erase the BASIS from the establishment of the USA -- ''the leader of the free world" that TODAY comprises what passes of 'WESTERN CIVILIZATION" with its turning EUROPE into nothing but a VASSALAGE.

and THAT basis -- the THEFT of land by WESTERN civilization -- the enslavement, the genocide -- IS repackaged TODAY in the GLOBAL WARS, the USE OF TERRORISM as proxy armies for regime change (attempted in SYRIA, until russia came at the EQUEST of the syrian LEGITIMATE government -- UNLIKE THE USA that goes into countries COMPLETLEY without UN or international or sovereign approval based on ''WESTERN" RULES .

and THAT basis ''hundreds of years ago" --

has its counterpart in TODAY'S explolitation of RESOURCE RICH COUNTRIES which

unless they BOW before the american/western vassals ''RULES" of corporatism , privatization, financial control - the usa

ALONG with its western vassals GANG-RAPE countries in the NAME OF DEMOCRACY!

SO - YEA -- I AM going to make comparisons between the actions of the USA AND THE WEST with and SINCE ''hundreds of years ago"

BECAUSE -- they haven't CHANGED a bit. it's the SAME PILLAGE, RAPE, AND PLUNDER by any other names

HECK -- it goes on today -- or at least the USA attempts to with its TPP, TIPP...

secretive AMERICAN corporate ''trade rules" that give US CORPORATIONS the RIGHT to sue governments and countries IF THEY PASS LAWS PROTECTING THEIR CITIZENS from MONSANTO, CARGILL. american finance pillaging...environmental protections, protections of wages and rights!

no wonder after the INITIAL ''signings" a LOT of the ASIAN end countries of TRANS-PACIFIC ''parternship" - are having serious second tjoughts =-- and ONLY the threat of american ''sanctions" or MILITARY and social upheaval by your CIA'S...

KEEPS them ''on line"...that's RAPE AND PLUNDER, dear asmodeus, THAT'S ENSLAVEMENT.

and you're going to tell me NOT to remind and compare ''with what happened hundreds of years ago>"

lol.

a fine commenter , poster -- in a news site i visited for since 1999 -- asiatimes --

a guy from TEXAS named HARDY CAMPBELL -- at least had the conscience to PERFECTLY describe the ''leader of the free world" USA -- that's NOT even a 'leader" of EUROPE even as a lord and master -- EXCEPT for making more wars UNDER FALSE PRETENSES -- again and again and again --

and said ...

:"we americans -- all our celebrations, all our myths and beliefs, all our institutions and laws and rules -- all our parades, and bands and marching music and flag waving...all our feeling sorry for ourselves when we have soldiers die... and stories we like to tell each other about what a GREAT , nice guys, country we are, all our holidays and celebrations and what we prefer to remember -- all our lecturing theworld about our american greatness and leadership -- are ONLY OUR COLLECTIVE WAY OF BURYING OUR GREAT SINS AGAINST OTHERS".

THAT DESCRIBES you .....

OR SHALL we list the countries the USA has destroyed?

OF COURSE NOT -- IT would be so long -- you wouldn\'t like even the tip of the iceberg..........

but it's NICE to know that for decades USA/WEST sOOOOOOoooooooo love

THE saudi royals -- as ''friends in democracy" (they saudi ACTUALLY CALL themselves a democracy, with NARY A PEEP from washingont -- but we know WHY) ...
THOSE inveterate MEDIEVAL HEAD CHOPPERS and brutal guys - and the 100 BILION DOLLAR FUNDERS OF GLOBAL TERRORISTS so DEAR to the USA as a TOOL for its FASCIST REGIME across the world packages as ''freedolm"...

heck they're just ONE of your USA'/WEST'S ''friends"

because they DON'T ROCK THE BOAT with the CUSHY protection racket they get from washington -- in exchange for selling their oil "only in dollar"

which YOUR ''usa west" loves to PRINT OUT OF THIN AIR WITH NO REAL COLLATERAL! THAT FUNDS YOUR IMPERIAL MACHINE THAT DESTROYS countries that actually imagine themselves

like IRAN, OR RUSSA OR CHINA -- OR EVEN INDIA --

TO BE SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES

and NOT lackeys and servile nobodies running the ''EUROPEANS" LIKE MERKEL , hollande and their mewling friends in brussels,london oslo and stockholm or warsaw and kiev!

hell -- just give it time .;..

as of now -- the TRADE and economy of BILLIONS of people are gradually - but SWIFTLY DELEVERAGING FROM THE us dollar

that attempts BY LIBYA AND IRAQ saw them DESTROYED under false pretext (the USUAL \\\HE'S A DICATOR'' meme - but really because they wanted to BASE their currencies on GOLD AND TRADE in their mutual currencies OUTSIDE the USA DOLLAR IMPERIALISTS.

s -- ya -- i AM making comparisons -- and showing you that the time will come -- NOT TOO FAR AWAY -- when YOU will see AMERICANS going abroad IN SEARCH OF ''greener pastures" as the DELEVERAGING from the dollar

robs it of its GANGSTER power used to hold countries HOSTAGE to american/western empire!

because THAT exposure -- until now HIDDEN from view -- is going to EXPOSE america's HOLLOWED OUT economy THAT has been walking around like ZOMBIE

based on MONEY PRINTING to COVER UP YOUR 2O TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT!

and THEN you WILL sing a different tune about how GREAT the west and america are -- that 'PEOPLE COME TO find the american dream".

roflmao!

BUT just to get YOU started on some REALITY road...
a list of just a 'FEW" COUNTRIES - between them ENORMOUS POWER AND RICHES ONCE THEY put institutions together BEYOND the reach of the USA'/WESTERN dictates --...

RUSSIA, CHINA, INDIA, IRAN,

already HAVE begun transfering their economies together IN their mutual currencies BYPASSING entirely THE gangster TOLL BRIDGE usa dollar.

THAT'S billions of people comprising at least four of the RICHEST economies rising that will make EUROPE and america look like little PUNY DWARVES!

and THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE many other countries SO SICK AND TIRED OF AMERICAN //WESTERN /

''leadership" that is only a ''leadership" in PILLAGE AND PLUNDER OF NATIONS.

so --don't get UPPITY about ''western civilization"...