Moroccan "refugee" attacks and bites female police officer in Germany.....

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I thought all these poor "refugees" were coming from Syria? I guess not. So here we have a Moroccan refugee shouting "Allahu Akbar" as he kicks and bites a female police officer. He apparently went on to spit on other officers at the police station.

I can only imagine the response of Federberg and Moxie to this one. In the case of Federberg, he would probably recommend that the white police officer (even as a woman) apologize to the poor innocent refugee for not being accommodating enough and for the imperialism of the United States - in Morocco I suppose. "Oh, I am so sorry that we have not given your countries more aid and not allowed our lands to be overrun by Muslim migrants sooner. Please forgive us. Bite me and spit on me all you want. I deserve it. Please don't think I'm racist. I really am not. Abuse me, please. I will help you turn European churches into mosques. Whatever you say sir. Just please don't treat gays badly. I am so sorry for everything we have done to you poor Muslims. Please forgive us. I know it is hard but please see some goodness in us."

In Moxie's case, she - like the Western media robots - would think she is being profound by observing that "the vast majority" of Muslim refugees - and I mean vast, vast like Rosie O'Donnell's waistline - are nothing like this. This is just one bad apple, like the many other rare bad apples emanating from the Islamic sphere in today's world. Now, of course, if something 1/10th as bad occurred at a Donald Trump rally, this would be reason to fully publicize the event and say that it showed fascism was on the rise in America. But in this case we are to simply write it off.

All of that aside, this is the point: Islam as a political and communal force is incompatible with the West, regardless of how nice some Muslim individuals may be. This simple reality will continue to vex everyone and show itself to be true until it is acknowledged. Moreover, a number of the refugees are coming over with overtly hostile attitudes that will just make the likes of Moxie and Federberg scratch their heads to no end.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/07/police-officer-bitten-by-rampaging-migrant-screaming-allah-akhbar/

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I should really ignore you, but I can't help myself. If you are suggesting that one refugee committing a felony is a representation of a whole section of society then you are starting to sound racist. I don't think anything else needs to be said here..

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Cali sees dozens of videos of police brutality >> raises a (potentially valid) point about how this is blown out of proportion and people shouldn't generalize.

...then will inevitably proceed to report on every case of a "refugee" acting like an animal everywhere in the world, despite the fact that we're talking about say, a hundred or so cases among tens of thousands.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
13787 said:
Cali sees dozens of videos of police brutality >> raises a (potentially valid) point about how this is blown out of proportion and people shouldn’t generalize. …then will inevitably proceed to report on every case of a “refugee” acting like an animal everywhere in the world, despite the fact that we’re talking about say, a hundred or so cases among tens of thousands.

No, that is not my point. I explicitly mocked the likes of Moxie or yourself for thinking you are being profound by pointing out that most refugees don't do these kinds of things. Of course they don't. But that is not the issue.

The first issue is that, contrary to the assurances of numerous boneheaded Western leaders, there is no sound way of vetting everyone. Western intelligence services are already at war with Muslim populations in the West; adding tens of thousands of more Muslims will only make the challenge that much greater and the tensions that much more out of control. This policy is leading inevitably to growing police states. Maybe Federberg wants that but I don't think most people do. That is point #1.

The second point is, again, that how nice certain individual Muslims are is irrelevant to any conversation about policy. You can find examples of nice Commumists and Nazis or any other large group of people. The job of government leaders is not to show "compassion" over some completely inane comparison to World War II to satisfy Federberg; it is to make smart decisions that impact millions of people, particularly their own citizens. On that score, it is becoming increasingly evident that the Islamic world and the West simply do not have compatible cultures for coexistence. There is a reason they have been at war with each other for over 1,000 years. This refugee is just one example of thousands of how the two sides are at odds.

The most significant example, however, is that of the dozens and dozens of jihadists who HAVE GROWN UP IN THE WEST AND HAVE STILL GONE OVER TO THR JIHADIST SIDE. Farooq is the latest example, but there is also Jihadist John and Anwar al-Awlaki, among many others. Awlaki spoke perfect English and was studying for a Ph.D. at George Washington University before heading over to Yemen to wage jihad for al-Qaeda.

I am sure there were thousands of mindless Federbergs at George Washington telling Anwar how much they accepted him and loved Islam. Yet, he still hated their guts and that goes for a number of the subtle jihadists in the West practicing al-taqiyya every time they interact with non-Muslims.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
So what do you do about the Westerners who are also drinking Daesh kool-aid Cali? In case you're not aware there have been quite a few who have skipped over to Syria, it's not just Muslim immigrants doing this. Should we start deporting caucasians who convert to Islam as well? Where does it end?

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
13830 said:
So what do you do about the Westerners who are also drinking Daesh kool-aid Cali? In case you’re not aware there have been quite a few who have skipped over to Syria, it’s not just Muslim immigrants doing this. Should we start deporting caucasians who convert to Islam as well? Where does it end?

The issue is not about race, Federberg. It is about beliefs. And yes, I am absolutely for deporting white Islamic activists like Ibrahim Hooper of CAIR. If they love the Shariah and the Islamic way, then they should go to Saudi Arabia or some other place which perfectly exemplifies it instead of constantly battering non-Islamic societies with charges of Islamophobia.

There is a precedent for this in the United States. The McCarron Act of 1950 banned Communist subversive activism. Also, after World War I around 3,000 anarchists preaching revolution were deported from the U.S. Any Islamic cleric who is preaching overthrow of Western governments and jihadism should be arrested and deported to a country that shares their values. That goes for any race of Muslim - white, black, Arab, or anything else.

The First Amendment of the Constitution was simply intended to protect Christian sects from being dominated by other Christian sects. It had absolutely nothing to do with allowing every conceivable religion in the world to be practiced in the United States. Muslims have no right to walk into the U.S. and to start whining about how the Shariah isn't implemented yet. There is no Constitutional basis for this except in the minds of ignorant journalists and academics who spend more time watching sports and reality TV and tweeting inane cliches than actually reading serious historical books.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not so sure the intent of the First Amendment was meant for Christian sects alone.

But you and I can certainly agree on one thing. The idea of immigrants trying to impose their laws in a country they move to is completely unacceptable to me. If you move to a country then respect the values that predominate there. If you don't like it, you know where the exit is.

That doesn't mean that I in anyway agree with your sense of religious conflict. The koran is no more antithetical to western values than the bible is. There are parts of beauty and peace in it, just like the bible. Don't let the Wahhabist doctrine of a minority poison your understanding mate. There are over a billion people in the world who don't share that toxic view but are muslim.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
13883 said:
I’m not so sure the intent of the First Amendment was meant for Christian sects alone.

Of course it was. Only Christians were in the colonies. The idea was to prevent any one of the sects from dominating all the others. The purpose of the First Amendment had absolutely nothing to do with Islam. Zilch.

13883 said:
That doesn’t mean that I in anyway agree with your sense of religious conflict.

The Western/Christian world and the Islamic world have been in conflict for centuries. What is going on now is just the latest phase of the conflict.

13883 said:
The koran is no more antithetical to western values than the bible is.  

Statements like this explain why the West is losing to the jihadists and getting beaten more and more badly by the week. The Bible and the Qu'ran have created significantly different cultures. The Bible is not a perfect book, but it has been central to the development of Western civilization. Western philosophy, literature, art, music, science, scholarship, and theology would not have developed as they did without the Bible. The Qu'ran, on the other hand, had absolutely nothing to do with this development. To say that the two books are equal in their compatibility with Western cultural values is completely ahistorical and illogical.

13883 said:
  There are parts of beauty and peace in it, just like the bible.

But the theology of the two religions does not start and end with what is in these two books. Read the hadiths on jihad and tell me ISIS is non-Islamic. The examples of Christ and Muhammad were markedly different in key respects.

13883 said:
 Don’t let the Wahhabist doctrine of a minority poison your understanding mate.  

I hear this said all the time by people who simply do not have much knowledge of Islamic history or the current crisis. As you can see with supposedly mainstream groups like CAIR, there is major sympathy for the assortment of Islamic terrorist groups throughout the world among supposedly "moderate" Muslims. Read their track record, catch up on your facts. You're short on them.

The Farooq family in San Bernardino is one that you would have described as "moderate" up until the day they carried out their attacks.

13883 said:
  There are over a billion people in the world who don’t share that toxic view but are muslim.

Like non-terrorist CAIR?

(Correction: this supposedly "moderate" mainstream group has had 5 former employees arrested on terrorism charges, and has been designed a terrorist group by the government of the United Arab Emirates.)

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Cali just compared Muslims (not islamists, muslims) to Nazis. Oooookay there.

Asmodeus

Futures Player
Reactions
I WIIL associate the actions of one person with all Muslim refugees. Why? Until the intellectually obtuse stop associating, for example, all gun owners as potential criminals, or all whites as benefiting from some mysterious privilege, then I back off from my comments.

"Death to the Left."

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
13908 said:
Cali just compared Muslims (not islamists, muslims) to Nazis. Oooookay there.

What I did was compare Islamic activists to Communist and anarchist subversives, and I fully stand by that comparison. The fact that the multicultural religious fanatic Federberg cannot lift his irrational blinders and consider alternatives to his faith is only further proof of how easy it is for the likes of Choudary to do what they are doing.