Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome - ATP Masters 1000

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
is anyone being annoyed by Arias tennis commentary on certain players..today he is ragging on Monfils ,yesterday it was Coco ..its too much.

napo

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
Kei in next round via WO. Pablo withdrew.

Damn it, Opelka beats Musetti, how....why?? :facepalm:

Djoker vs Fritz will be interesting after their weird match in Melbourne.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
FELIX is already traveling with a gf tats not good if not focused.I always wonder about his relationship with his dad..whether he grew up trying to fit in his mother s side of the family and ignoring his dad side of family.He doesnt seem to have confidence at all.
Traveling with his gf may keep him grounded because there's way too many distractions on and off the tour. IMO.

napo

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
FAA first set 6:1 vs Diego (aka the last finalist of Rome Masters) :astonished-face:.

Djoker 6:3 first set against Fritz. Funny stat: Fritz won 50% of his 1st serves and 73% of his 2nd.

napo

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
Lackluster performance by Novak under rainy conditions so far.

• Angry
Reactions: Fiero425

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
i see 15ft tall tennis icon reilly opelka beat teen warrior musetti.

sinner is left flying the teenster flag..for a bit at least but he plays rafa next.

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
What a pass from Fritz to break Novak, and Djokovic rips the umpire a new one.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
What a pass from Fritz to break Novak, and Djokovic rips the umpire a new one.
All Taylor needs to do is draw Novak into the net and exposed his one Achilles heel..the overhead. He has to make the game uncomfortable for the Serbian

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Taylor is sitting there so calm and composed.."Rain drops are failing on my head"
Typical! Novak serving for it and his opponent starts "zoning" and making winners all of a sudden! I just can't believe what I was seeing; a deluge and play was allowed to continue! I doubt Rafa would have played even a game under those conditions! That was total BS on the umpire as far as I'm concerned! :angry-face:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Typical! Novak serving for it and his opponent starts "zoning" and making winners all of a sudden! I just can't believe what I was seeing; a deluge and play was allowed to continue! I doubt Rafa would have played even a game under those conditions! That was total BS on the umpire as far as I'm concerned! :angry-face:
Novak didn't have any problems playing in the heavy rain/ mud when he was winning consecutive games in a row vs Rafa at RG

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rafa played a set and a game in conditions like that and the man who didn't want to stop was Novak. So much for your memory.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa played a set and a game in conditions like that and the man who didn't want to stop was Novak. So much for your memory.
My Lord Sis we are in sync..were you born in August too jajaja

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Since Diego defeated Rafa in Roma last year, is this a bit a revenge for Uncle Toni although he wasn't still officially part of team Nadal.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
My Lord Sis we are in sync..were you born in August too jajaja
Jaja! No, that was just low-hanging fruit. Fiero completely re-writing history in his own mind to suit his excuse-making.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Not to take anything away from FAA, and I'm glad to see him on a roll here, but does anyone have any idea about this recent run of poor form from Schwartzman? Not the part of the calendar when he wants to be falling short. (Oh, no pun intended.)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Jaja! No, that was just low-hanging fruit. Fiero completely re-writing history in his own mind to suit his excuse-making.
Fiero disdain for Rafa is starting to be DarthFed worthy..

napo

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
It’s completely unnecessary , but it happens often to Djokovic, mostly in unimportant matches or early rounds.
He could break Fritz twice in both sets but missed too many easy opportunities.
His bodylanguage isn’t showing much of motivation.

Reactions: Fiero425