Indian Wells, BNP Paribas Open, Masters 1000

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
What do you mean by that?
I mean events over the years that do not have the Great Rafael nadal have mostly sucked. this year with Djokovic, Murray Wawrinka also out it looks like being one of the worst India wells masters in a long time.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I mean events over the years that do not have the Great Rafael nadal have mostly sucked. this year with Djokovic, Murray Wawrinka also out it looks like being one of the worst India wells masters in a long time.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
he's also fully capable of beating Rafa at RG if he gets back to his best and Rafa's not at his best. Not saying it'll happen but don't count your chickens
Come on man nadal is always at his best at RG can not see that changing, or Federer even being man enough to play on clay.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Come on man nadal is always at his best at RG can not see that changing, or Federer even being man enough to play on clay.
mate you're being a troll, if you want to think that Federer isn't man enough to play on clay then fine go ahead. I don't care. He has 20 grand slams and counting, 97 titles and counting. 304 weeks at no 1 and counting. You can tell yourself whatever you want, but those are facts. This is the Indian Wells thread, please try to restrict your posts to the subject. It's getting boring now, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is seriously considering how to ignore you

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
mate you're being a troll, if you want to think that Federer isn't man enough to play on clay then fine go ahead. I don't care. He has 20 grand slams and counting, 97 titles and counting. 304 weeks at no 1 and counting. You can tell yourself whatever you want, but those are facts. This is the Indian Wells thread, please try to restrict your posts to the subject. It's getting boring now, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is seriously considering how to ignore you
Ok fair enough but was only reply to your off topic talk about nadal, which you started not me.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Del Potro is able to beat Federer. He has done it before, but don’t bet on it because Roger is playing well too.
I mean Federer would be favorite, if that match happens but I think it would be Close both players are playing really well.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Remembering Kournikova, I went from 157% macho to a new world record yet to be fully measured by the governing body.

anna-kournikova-isn-t-sure-how-to-answer-that-question-all-people-photo-u1.jpg

Reactions: ftan and britbox

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Back to topic, this tournament could set the tone of Federer's year, let alone of the race to YE#1.

If he wins it, he can safely skip Miami, give a go to one clay Master and RG, and still be quite fresh for grass. It would take a monster effort from anyone to take him away from the the YE#1.

By the same token, if he fails to capitalize he might be pressured to deliver in Miami, were the slower surface and the more difficult conditions (given the humidity), makes the tournament always harder for him.

The only guys I see with a decent shot at him (barring upsets) are Cilic and, too a smaller extent, del Potro. Actually is a time to Cilic to prove that he is "the other guy" and at least reach the finals. If he is serious about his intent at #1 he should start mounting his campaign right here.

Land of opportunity for the younger players, given all the absences. Let's see who materializes.

Reactions: Chris Koziarz

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
^Are you saying YE1 is on Roger's racquet? ;)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^Are you saying YE1 is on Roger's racquet? ;)
I'd say probably. Look at the points. And the injury issues of some of the competition. If it comes down to Rafa and Roger again, that will be a bit of a hoot. Clay season choices then?

Reactions: El Dude

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Remembering Kournikova, I went from 157% macho to a new world record yet to be fully measured by the governing body.

Sorry that you need a palate-cleanser when someone says something a bit gay.

Reactions: El Dude