Indian Wells 2015

tented

Administrator
Reactions
herios said:
Broken sounds like he is just pissed off that Raonic defeated the all mighty Rafa. Therefore he is now trashing Milos left and right.
So be it, little do I care.
I will just enjoy it whenever the guy with the "horrible" game will defeat the "butt picker", and others who he considers better players than him.

Broken's position on every player is plainly obvious and consistent. You're not going to find posts in which he discussed Raonic prior to last week which praised or criticized Milos any more or less than you'll find this week.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
herios said:
Broken sounds like he is just pissed off that Raonic defeated the all mighty Rafa. Therefore he is now trashing Milos left and right.
So be it, little do I care.
I will just enjoy it whenever the guy with the "horrible" game will defeat the "butt picker", and others who he considers better players than him.

...Thus proving exactly my point.

The elephant in the room is Raonic beat Nadal, so we should ignore the painfully obvious about his game. Good on you for being childish, fail to grasp actual arguments, and make silly assumptions. My position on Raonic has always been the same, way before he was cheating against Del Potro.

Unlike you Mr. "I root for 28585 underdogs...and Novak Djokovic starting 2011 despite never rooting for him before," I'm consistent. And unlike you Mr. "Andy Murray will never win a slam," I can objectively assess a player's skill without letting my bias get in the way.

Whoever posted a gif about the forums turning dumb after every Nadal loss is absolutely correct. Except, unfortunately, the silliness is not strictly coming from those who make excuses for his losses, but those trying to champion everyone who beats him ever.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
^ touchy touchy! You almost make me think Nadal is actually in decline, being so sensitive about his losses. Fact is the serve is the most important shot of the game and milos masters it unlike Nadal. Doesn't mean it's fun to watch but milos should be given credit for beating Nadal.