General News Snippets from the Tour

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
not exactly shick new news but "uncle toni" confirmed that rafa is doing wrist exercises but deffo won't play hamburg. so with wimby/hamburg points dropping off he loses 545pts from total,

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
And Rafa is doing the same, he withdraws from Toronto, he says that he has started to practice one week ego so he doesn't have enough time to be ready. Meanwhile Muzz is going to Mallorca to practice with Rafa

Last edited:

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Have you heard what happened to Troicki and Tomic while they practiced in Washington? A police officer came yelling at them chasing them off the practice court. They didn't understand why he's yelling at them so they refused to leave the court for some time. Luckily it wasn't black players instead so no one killed at the tennis court.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Have you heard what happened to Troicki and Tomic while they practiced in Washington? A police officer came yelling at them chasing them off the practice court. They didn't understand why he's yelling at them so they refused to leave the court for some time. Luckily it wasn't black players instead so no one killed at the tennis court.

I don't know, but it was bizarre.... the footage is in this tweet. Both players lucky they didn't get tasered by gung-ho American cops.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
They both have "pre-aproved" skin colour and honestly between 2 Serbs and American police officer, would you bet on the police officer?.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
injured Nole pulled out of Cincy
Ivanisevic'll coach Berdych

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
It's time for Berdych to try something new. Even Delpo and Cilic have a slam, Wawrinka 2 and Murray all 3 but Tom has never won any.

However, if Ivanisevic is coaching Berdych, who's coaching Cilic?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's time for Berdych to try something new. Even Delpo and Cilic have a slam, Wawrinka 2 and Murray all 3 but Tom has never won any.

However, if Ivanisevic is coaching Berdych, who's coaching Cilic?

I don't think he's named a new coach yet.

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
goran goes from cilic to freaking skeletor ??. berdys an even bigger headcase than cilic.

goran must like a tough project...can he help skeletor to a major like he did with cilic ?..umm I'd be thinking..NO.

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
May be a fool's errand, but I find Goran handsome, so at least he's eye-candy in the box. :whistle:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
goran goes from cilic to freaking skeletor ??. berdys an even bigger headcase than cilic.

goran must like a tough project...can he help skeletor to a major like he did with cilic ?..umm I'd be thinking..NO.

I think if Goran was hedging his bets he would have stayed with Cilic. I've got a feeling Marin made that decision.

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
challenger in usa..

rep of Irelands james mcgee lost in qf, got 18rank pts and won $2'920.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 771
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2587
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 3390
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2183
tented Pro Tennis (Mens) 1068