Era of the Big Four is Over

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Yeah, I agree Big Kokk is in there (teehee).

Despite the Next Gen surge, Zverev is the only one who has reached the top 10. Kyrgios was close, but erratic, but he certainly has the talent. Chung is on the cusp. Coric now looks like a legit candidate, and I think Rublev will get there at some point. For Shapo it is just a matter of time.

I'm not sure yet about Tiafoe, Tsitsipas, and Fritz - they could be top 10 players, or maybe not. Similarly with younger players like Moutet, Aliassime, and de Minaur. They could be elites, or they could flame out before, but it is just too soon to tell.

Players like Pouille, Edmund, Khachanov, Medvedev, Donaldson, all might not be top 10 regulars, but should be fixtures in the seeded top 30. I guess right now I'd put Kokk in this group, but he could move up fast.

Others in consideration: Ruud, Kozlov, Kecmanovic, Kuhn, Mmoh, Paul, M Ymer, Bublik, Opelka, Lee, etc.

Reactions: Moxie

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kokkinakis moving up fast where? You mean top 10? If yes, you are joking.
Don't think that if he defeated Roger that makes him automatically a top 10 candidate. Donskoy or Delbonis also beat Roger and their career went nowhere.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Kokkinakis moving up fast where? You mean top 10? If yes, you are joking.
Don't think that if he defeated Roger that makes him automatically a top 10 candidate. Donskoy or Delbonis also beat Roger and their career went nowhere.

Also, Kokk was ranked 175 when he beat Roger. People don't realize that.