Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I like your order and i would add JowillieTs as a dark horse to make the semis
1. Nadal
2, Novak
3. Stan
4. Thiem
5. Zverev / Sir Andy

Yeah, I'm kind of thinking this too in the list of favourites, although I don't have Jo-Willie making much of a splash.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
4th Round:
Murray-Berdych
Zverev-Nishikori
Wawrinka-Monfils
Tsonga-Cilic
Raonic-Dimitrov
Sock-Nadal
Thiem-Goffin
Pouille-Djokovic

Djokovic will surely work up his form gradually and play into form (although he will lose to Rafain SF). The problem is that unfortunately Thiem ended up in Novak's quarter and he has a match-up problem with Novak with a H2H of 0-5. So, Novak will probably stop Thiem. This would prevent us from watching the blockbuster Rafa-Thiem match.

I expect Zverev and Wawrinka to emerge from the top two quarters. May be we will see a Stan-Rafa final.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
It will be very interesting to see how the sub24 year olds( Thiem, Zverev and Krygios) perform in the best of 5 format especially if they encounter a veteran clay court player such as Ferrer or any of those Spaniards or South American players..plus the French..(Simon, JowillieTs or Monfils). On paper you will pick the youth but i wouldn't bet against JowillieTs or Simon in a pre qtrs match.
I had a bad feeling about Zverev vs Vasdasco.old Spaniard clay court vet vs youngester

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Hello peeps! Nice to see we are all back together again. Does Kieran still refuse to post during the slams? I was kind of looking forward to debating whether Nadal would or would not tank his QF to avoid ND. :whistle:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Good to see you, Denis! I actually would have thought that will be your excuse when ND goes out by the QFs. B-)

Reactions: Denis