Djokovic Fans thread

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
IMG_4011.png

This made me laugh. From someone’s X feed.

• Haha
Reactions: don_fabio

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Nehmeth and Don Fabio,

I read Goran said yesterday said the Novak will play the Los Angeles Olympics in 2028? any truth in that. Thanks

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nehmeth and Don Fabio,

I read Goran said yesterday said the Novak will play the Los Angeles Olympics in 2028? any truth in that. Thanks
He said it after Novak won USO, during video press. I don't know, it seems stretched at this point, it's 5 years from now, Novak will be what, 41? I think Novak said he will be around if he can still manage to reach SF and F of slams, it's a bit unrealistic to think he can do it for another 5 years.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
He said it after Novak won USO, during video press. I don't know, it seems stretched at this point, it's 5 years from now, Novak will be what, 41? I think Novak said he will be around if he can still manage to reach SF and F of slams, it's a bit unrealistic to think he can do it for another 5 years.
Thanks, I also thought it was a tad unrealistic

Reactions: don_fabio

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I thought at first that Goran was going to be a bad addition to Novaks team, but actually he’s been great. I still miss seeing Marjan in the box though. Marjan and uncle Toni are the real masterminds behind those two players..

Reactions: Fiero425

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I thought at first that Goran was going to be a bad addition to Novaks team, but actually he’s been great. I still miss seeing Marjan in the box though. Marjan and uncle Toni are the real masterminds behind those two players..
Goran improved Novak's serve and volleys which helped Novak achieve so much in recent years. They are both temperamental and seems like they got a good relation going (except when Novak is yelling to Goran like a maniac).

Agree about Vajda and uncle Toni.

Reactions: Fiero425 and Kieran

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

"I wouldn’t bet against him on any given day, on any surface, in any format. It’s an impossibility to make a statistical argument against him being the best ever. It’s like proving gravity at this point.“. Andy Roddick

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

"I wouldn’t bet against him on any given day, on any surface, in any format. It’s an impossibility to make a statistical argument against him being the best ever. It’s like proving gravity at this point.“. Andy Roddick

What a change! Years ago he was mocking Djokovic for retiring from matches, running down a list of ailments! What a hypocritical TOOL! :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

• Wow
Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Go ahead! Try to undermine him! Novak's still on top of THE GOAT race w/ ease! All the "hatahs" will have to swallow all his records & choke! :face-with-hand-over-mouth:
It’s a pity you’re not a fan of his, you’d enjoy yourself so much more..

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I couldn't be more thrilled! I'm so tired of the Tennis Intelligentsia insisting tennis begins & ends w/ Fedal! It's great to see Novak overtake them! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
He was what’s going to take advantage of this and overtake them. You then read the wrong things into this and celebrate…a player you’re not even a fan of?

• Haha

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions