Cover songs

N

Nekro

^damn great covers.....

Dokken was my first favorite band. George Lynch came up with some damn cool riffs and solos. The "Tooth And Nail" album kicked ass. Don't Close Your Eyes is one of my favorite Dokken songs. The "In my Dreams" riff and solo kick ass! "Back For The Attack" is my favorite Dokken album. Great riffs and solos...the "Night By Night" solos and the "Sleepless Night" riff and solos in particular.
Dokken is awesome, actually my fav 80s bands are all like that..... like Judas Priest and Fates Warning..... With lots of high pitched singing....

Haha, Front has very good taste in music but he said he doesn't like bands with vocs like that.... He skips the best music imo :p When i wanna time travel i listen to bands like Fates Warning....... This song for example is so good, the slow part with the mahogany solo, this is what brings back the good feelings and memories:

Love Death and its guitarist..... he has very unique solos..... and his version of the Painkiller vocs is epic :worship:

Reactions: I.Haychew

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions

I'd add the cover version of American pie here but I don't like it. I'm not a Madonna fan.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think one of the all-time great covers is Cake's cover of "I Will Survive." They took a dance song and made it completely undanceable. The off-beat is genius.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
That's a nice 1. Thank you very much for sharing. I think he's got a very nice voice.
You’re welcome! It’s a cover of a song by one of my favorite artists, Bob Dylan, but I prefer this version.

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
You’re welcome! It’s a cover of a song by one of my favorite artists, Bob Dylan, but I prefer this version.
I like Bob Dylan too & had to sing a couple of his songs in Middle School choir. "Blowing in the wind" was our Head masters favourite. It's my favourite too.

Last edited: