Cincinnati 2022, Ohio, US - WTA 1000

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Petra thanked her coach who is also her BF, Petra says he has to do everything for her :)
How could you not like Petra, always one of the most popular players on the tour

Nice speech from Garcia, thanking her team, the fans for coming etc.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
With this win Caroline Garcia rises to No 18 in the rankings

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Told ya that she was on the "come up". Congratulations to CG
I think Kskate and Tossip and myself also stated that:)
Glad to see you back I thought you were missing in action lol! especially when Madison was playing so well in Cinncy.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I think Kskate and Tossip and myself also stated that:)
Glad to see you back I thought you were missing in action lol! especially when Madison was playing so well in Cinncy.
Yeah y'all know your WTA ladies better than me

I had to go to South America for staycation last week which saved me from Rafa's getting surprised by BC and Madison's not being able to win Cincy again. I see Coric won Cincy over Pegasus who finally defeated Medvedev on HC. My only comment is awaiting Dr. Fronty tests results back this week on BC.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah y'all know your WTA ladies better than me

I had to go to South America for staycation last week which saved me from Rafa's getting surprised by BC and Madison's not being able to win Cincy again. I see Coric won Cincy over Pegasus who finally defeated Medvedev on HC. My only comment is awaiting Dr. Fronty tests results back this week on BC.
Lucky you going to South America, yes you missed the results, maybe a good thing for blood pressure etc lol!

• Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher