Caro engages Rory!

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
Engagement was announced!
It's kinda funny to us old-timers(me) that this kinda thing happens via tweeter these days!

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/article/3599796/title/wozniacki-mcilroy-announce-engagement

Bc2JER2CAAANXEl.jpg

I believe this(and her new coach) will help Caro win her first slam!

I will ask her this assumption of mine in 2014!

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
At 23??

Kimmy won her first later than that.

I still believe in Caro, I don't think she is done.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I think she's done. Her ambition has been fulfilled - she's marrying her beau. Nothing wrong with that and I hope she's happy. She seems like a nice girl...

golds girl

Major Winner
Reactions
Kiu said:
At 23??

Kimmy won her first later than that.

I still believe in Caro, I don't think she is done.

Oh vay ..23 is rather young for a first marriage. I wish them best of luck

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
McIlroy, Wozniacki plan to have big wedding in New York

Rory McIlroy is from Northern Ireland and has a home in Florida. He recently proposed to Caroline Wozniacki, who's Danish by birth but has a residence in the French Riviera, while the couple celebrated New Year's down under. Their wedding location? NYC, of course.

According to the UK's Daily Mirror, a source says, "They've chosen New York to have their wedding."

The report indicates that the ceremony will take place in November -- after the FedExCup Playoffs -- and feature a long list of celebrities. The only guest name listed: Bill Clinton. McIlroy and Clinton golfed together back in October.

"They'll pull out all the stops to make sure their day is as special as it can be," the report said. "Family and friends are very important to them both. With money no object they're flying who they want to be there on their big day to New York."

All we know for sure from McIlroy or Wozniacki is that they have a date set. Wozniacki said as much last month, but wouldn't reveal any more details.

Of course, anonymous sources can never be fully trusted, especially when it comes to McIlroy and Wozniacki. According to sources, their relationship was over in October. Yet less than three months later, they were officially engaged.

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/report-mcilroy-wozniacki-plan-to-have-big-wedding-in-new-york-031914

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm in NY and so far my November is pretty clear. I'll be looking for my invitation.

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
Caroline Wozniacki dyes her hair pink for the Masters’ Par 3 tournament

Caroline Wozniacki, Photos |

rory-mcilroy-caroline-wozniacki-1.jpg

Do not adjust your television sets: Caroline Wozniacki appears to have gone punk pink just in time for The Masters.

The former No. 1 played her role as caddy to fiance Rory McIlroy during The Masters’ Par 3 warm-up tournament on Wednesday and showed up with a bright mop of hot-pink hair on her head. Leave it to Caroline to find a way to get everyone to stop talking about the gigantic diamond that has been sitting on her finger since the New Year.

But knowing Wozniacki, the question that immediately came to mind was whether this dye-job was real. Look, she’s tried to fool people before when it comes to her hair, and she’s shown a penchant for a wig or two. Caroline’s questionable prankery and timing: A tradition unlike any other. So what do you think? Has Woz gone punk or prank?

Well based on this tweet from Wozniacki this morning, it looks like it’s a semi-prank:

Watch as Caro also sank a 30ft putt at the masters. Maybe she ought to think

about switching.

http://tennis.si.com/2014/04/10/caroline-wozniacki-sinks-30-foot-putt-at-the-masters/

R

Rose

They are marrying too young IMHO. And Caro's career I think will be pretty much over with the wedding.

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
Photo: Caroline Wozniacki finally decided to go back to her natural blonde hair color on the last day of the Masters. RIP, Pink Hair. You still lasted longer than all of her coaches

caroline-wozniacki-8.jpg