Brussels hit by extremists... more deaths

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Terrible events! Europe needs to get it's act together. I find it hard to believe that the intelligence services in the UK would be compromised like this. I'm not sure what the solution is, but some sort of coordinated intelligence services is logical given the open borders. It seems like gross dereliction for that not to be in place already

wll say ths :

europe was WARNED by russa for YEARS -- and not specfcally about ths event...but about the EU.NATO./USA'

polces of regme change, color revolutons, the ''muslm brotherhood revoluton" n the mddle east and north afrca to dslodge governments (lke the egyptan morsi) lbya, yemen, and almost succeeded n syra...

they were WARNED by putn as early as 2007

n the MUNCH SECURTY SUMMIT i

tellng them

"FOR years russa had been attacked by extremists of the salaf , wahhabi factons --= centered n saud arabia and qatar as the fnanciers -- your alles --

yet you have been usng such extremsts -- ncludng al qaeda - and their off-shoots in order to destablize governments that are disobedent to your wshes -- you used them aganst russa n CHECHNYA nj order

to detach our provnce from russa...and we have long experence n beng the target of such extremst terrorsm...yet you paint russa as brutal in defendng our soveregnty from YOUR polcies usng extremists...

do not then be surprsed if one day the fruts of YOUR own policies that you use wth the USA - TURN UP wthn your own borders".

THAT WAS 2007 ...

they IGNORED HIM.

because IT WAS more IMPORTANT FOR THE ''WEST" -- AT THE nsistence of the WONDERFUL USA

that s the REAL author of global terrorsts becomng so powerful --

to ''isolate russia".

so -- THEY ARE ALL LYING DOWN n the bed they made wth uncle sam.

WONDERFUL -- WELL DONE EUROPE!!! WELL DONE!

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Western leaders have such a contempt for Christianity that they will infinitely rationalize for Islam. I am always amused by this John Kasich line that "we need Muslim allies to fight the extremists".

Allow me to pose this question to the board: is there seriously one person here who thinks that the Kuwaitis, Emiratis, Saudis, Egyptians, Jordanians, or Pakistanis are bothered one bit by the way ISIS treats Christians and Yazidis? Does anyone seriously believe that?

thank you -- THANK YOU very much callitennis.

some of your notons do not exactly am completely aligned wth -- but t is somewhat mnor.

but you put your thumb EXACTLY on where t counts...

WESTERN POLICIES of eng ncey ncey

with the FUNDERS ANd IDEOLOGICAL CENTERS OF TERRORSTS WHO CALL THEMSELVES MUSLIMS.

t s all connected to the PETRO DOLLAR AND THE USA AS '''SECURTY GUARANTOR" OF THE ARAB PETRO MONARCHIES AND THEIR MEDIEVAL IDEOLOGY

to be specfc -- t s called \\

"wahhab " or 'SALAFIST" teachngs that came from an EGYPTIAN cleric about , almost a hundred years ago

who taught about the ''calphate" and all that nonsense -- that MANY muslnms - INCLUDNG THOSE OF RUSSIA'S (30 percent of russans ARE muslims -- lke MARAT SAFIN) --

DETEST!

AND T S these wth the money of AMERICA'S WONDERFUL FRIENDS

SA, QATAR, UAE, BAHRAIN - plus the enablers who get WELFARE CHECKS FROM THE GULF - SUCH AS JORDAN'S ''vdeo playng kng" --

that are responsible for RECRUITING ordinary muslims that are vulnerable to BECOME terrorsts -- from as far awy as WESTERN CHINA (WHERE THE CIA had repeatedly attempted to foment ''secessions -" such as the UIGHUR CHYNESE)

or southern russa -- whch s WHY putn BRUTALLY GAVE THEM what they deserved! even if t meant ordinary russans were sacrficed n that move house --

THESE ARE THE POLCIES OF THE USA -- no less -- OBEYED AND ABETTED BY THE EU.

and they get what they deserfve

the FRUITS of their own plantng...