BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells, CA, 2024 - ATP Masters 1000

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
That's a fair point, and doesn't get talked about much, but I don't imagine it decided the match.
No it didnt decide the match, Charly didnt attack the Zverev BH as much, he used his fhand more, to attack, which was a much better tactic, Zverev made too many ufe as well in this match

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonymousFan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Back to the drawing board, Holger.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
That's a fair point, and doesn't get talked about much, but I don't imagine it decided the match.
Nor did I say that it did. The bee delay was an odd period of time in the dispatching of the critters. And while it could affect anyone to some degree, someone with diabetes will have a bigger issue. Carlos was playing well, but he wasn’t getting much push back from Sasha in this match.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Did anyone see this photo of Luca carrying Carlos (circa 2017). They were kids.

IMG_5795.jpeg

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sad scenes today with how they murdered the bees. Did you know that if bees go extinct then the whole ecosystem collapses? Do you also know that if we humans go extinct then it benefits the whole planet and all living things? But we think we are superior and people were clapping that we murdered the bees. :rolleyes: Now that I said what I wanted to say we can all go back to watching humans killing each other such as in Ukraine and Gaza, or simply stand by as we continue to pollute our planet sending it to the gutter. :facepalm:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sad scenes today with how they murdered the bees. Did you know that if bees go extinct then the whole ecosystem collapses? Do you also know that if we humans go extinct then it benefits the whole planet and all living things? But we think we are superior and people were clapping that we murdered the bees. :rolleyes: Now that I said what I wanted to say we can all go back to watching humans killing each other such as in Ukraine and Gaza, or simply stand by as we continue to pollute our planet sending it to the gutter. :facepalm:
Not to worry...it's a "live catch" system, then the guy says he releases them into one of his hives.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I had to go out so I decided to record the match between Sinner and Alcaraz just got him and see the Rain has again intervened
As I posted if IW is to remain the players favororite tournament for both the men and the woman
Maybe it is time for a roof on the main stadium, I have friends that go every year to IW, for over 10 years, they love this tournament for many reasons
I dont think I can remember it raining like it has at IW this year, apart from the Bee Invasion:)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Charly came back from the long break, a tad lost, lots of bad decisions, hopefully Charly will reset his game plan and tactics in the 2nd set.
Jannik good level and won the 1st set 61

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Charly is finally in the house breaks Sinner in the 2nd set leads 3-1, Sinner making a few more errors
Sinner 61 1st set

Reactions: Moxie