AUSTRALIAN OPEN, Melbourne, ATP GRAND SLAM

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Eurosport had the rights... not sure if any of the free to air channels covered it or not.

Eurosport showed it live. The Beeb showed it later on in the afternoon in a highlights format. I heard that Eurosports ratings across Europe were very high. Viewership was about 16m I read somewhere

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
My anger reactions are pretty worst than his but his joyful cry baby reaction beats mine by a country mile.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I couldn't yell too loud because the wife was sleeping in the other room. But after match point I couldn't help but jump around and scream like a five year old girl.

Reactions: Moxie

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Any idea what language the guy was speaking? Wondering if he's Turkish, Albanian.. from somewhere near there

S

staaan1972

25qc1fs.png

after receiving this comment on my video on youtube I joined...so I'm from Romania Federberg :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Watched this match with my relative, who is a Rafa fan and believes in equal prize money. After the match finished, i asked her if the match was worth more than any womens match? she couldn't help but nodded, but also said that things really went Fed's way in this match (like net cords, and many big points). It wasn't meant to be for Nadal, and Fed really needed those few 'lucky' points which were important for him. But of course, it was really all about how well Fed played overall, which made it possible.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
25qc1fs.png

after receiving this comment on my video on youtube I joined...so I'm from Romania Federberg :D
Welcome to the club brother! I was feeling it just like you were. That could have been me! I couldn't even watch some of the earlier sets because the stress was too much for me. Let's hope we see more days like that!

I was browsing thru youtube trying to find the full match when I came across your video. It made me laugh. Thanks for that :)

Reactions: staaan1972
S

staaan1972

Welcome to the club brother! I was feeling it just like you were. That could have been me! I couldn't even watch some of the earlier sets because the stress was too much for me. Let's hope we see more days like that!

I was browsing thru youtube trying to find the full match when I came across your video. It made me laugh. Thanks for that :)

Thank you so much for your words and ty for letting me know about this forum...it's very nice :D