Australian Open 2024 - Women's Draw Challenge

And while we're at it: who's your pick to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If you've never played, here are the instructions:

A few more days to make your picks.

Reactions: tented

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sorry if the poll reflects my own prejudices and blinkers. Feel free to weigh in. And do play the challenge!

Reactions: don_fabio

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I too like Rybakina she took Saba to the 'woolshed' at the final of the Brisbane International, allowing her 3 games
Though there is a Hex at Brisbane, whoever has won there dosent seem to do well at the AO
I wasnt happy that Elena decided to play the Adelaide International straight after Brisbane, what was she thinking?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I’m going with Goff. She has the confidence and the game to do it.
I like it. I put her in the final, then I bailed on her. As I said, I'm going to revisit my picks.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I would not rule out Iga Swiatek she played well at the United Cup went to the final for Poland

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think I missed my window for revisiting my picks, so the rest of you are welcome for the bloodbath that will be my draw. :lulz1:

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I would not rule out Iga Swiatek she played well at the United Cup went to the final for Poland
Definitely high chances for her to lift the trophy.

She has possibly a tricky match with Ostapenko and we know she doesn't like to play her and Penko is in good form.

Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Definitely high chances for her to lift the trophy.

She has possibly a tricky match with Ostapenko and we know she doesn't like to play her and Penko is in good form.
We;ll Penko will be back in the Top 10 when the new rankings come out on Monday, I will wait to see how Penko goes in a GS in 2 weeks.,she can go off and said she wants to play ',more aggressive' that could mean a big UFE count unless it is more 'controlled aggression. :),

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Actually the defending champion Sabalenka has the game to defeat all the Top 10 players plus, it is a shame she cant keep it together, she is playing like she did in 2022, her 'evil twin' has re-appeared, that was evident when Rybakina gave her a routing in the final at Brisbane the other week

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Actually the defending champion Sabalenka has the game to defeat all the Top 10 players plus, it is a shame she cant keep it together, she is playing like she did in 2022, her 'evil twin' has re-appeared, that was evident when Rybakina gave her a routing in the final at Brisbane the other week
The evil twin re-surfaced during the USO final. There was no reason for her to lose the plot after she won the 1st set and looked in control.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I think I missed my window for revisiting my picks, so the rest of you are welcome for the bloodbath that will be my draw. :lulz1:
Not so fast:

IMG_5409.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Moxie