Australian Open 2018 Womens Draw Prediction Challenge

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rod-Laver-Arena-Australian-Open-e1349241612243.jpg

A fun game where you score points for predicting the match results in the tennis tournaments.

You pick the winners at the beginning of the tournament.

This takes as little as 10 minutes per bracket to play

Instructions

Video Tutorial Here:

Tennis Draw Challenge Instructions

In a nutshell...

If you aren't a member of the Tennis Prose website (the one you're reading - sign up - top right and then we can track your score), then...

1. Goto http://www.tennisdrawchallenge.com/ and register a new account (if you haven't got an account already). Try and use the same username as you use on this website.

2. When you are registered, click the GROUP menu option (at the top) and join the Discuss.Tennis Group (we're near the top).

3. Then click BRACKET menu option at the top and you'll see the tournaments for either WTA or ATP. Click In the second column, you will see a "Make your picks now" link. Click on this to make your picks. You can toggle between ATP and WTA tournament listing by clicking the "WTA" and "ATP" buttons at the top.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I hope some of you will play. You have a little over 24 hours from now to make your picks, just as a reminder.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Too lazy to fill up the whole draw.

Here are my predictions from QF onwards (I don't necessarily like/root for my predicted winners).

Quarterfinals: Halep vs. Pliskova
Kerbie
vs. Mladenovic
Goerges vs. Svitolina
Osta vs. Caro

Semifinals: Pliskova vs. Kerbie
Georges vs. Caro

Finals: Pliskova vs. Georges