At what point does Nick Kyrgios have to be banned?

Chris Koziarz

Masters Champion
Reactions
These types of questions about Nick have been asked over and over.
Look at "Kyrgios's problem" thread for an extensive discussion, including my opinion on his assertion:
"I’m a pretty boring player. I don’t bring much to the sport."
As I said there, Kyrgios uses all sorts of emotions to steer media attention around himself. The attention he does not deserve. His cheap attention seeking tricks are boring to me now. I don't understand how people still cannot see through his emotional ploy and keep him popular. I think ATP should not take into consideration his popularity in their decision how to sanction his behaviour. If they are too lenient here, they positively reinforce his attitude. He should receive what he is supposed to receive for his violations. No "special circumstances", no "sport psychologist". We've learned in the past that only the actual penalty can teach him a lesson.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
As I said there, Kyrgios uses all sorts of emotions to steer media attention around himself. The attention he does not deserve. His cheap attention seeking tricks are boring to me now. I don't understand how people still cannot see through his emotional ploy and keep him popular. I think ATP should not take into consideration his popularity in their decision how to sanction his behaviour. If they are too lenient here, they positively reinforce his attitude. He should receive what he is supposed to receive for his violations. No "special circumstances", no "sport psychologist". We've learned in the past that only the actual penalty can teach him a lesson.

Face it, Mr. Koziarz, you are simply racist and you resent a young man of color speaking his mind. The idea of Kyrgios empowering himself infuriates you so you want him banned.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I think that Kyrgios should declare himself a woman and play on the WTA. I would love to see a Kyrgios Serena match. Carlos Bernardes as the umpire, since they dumped the other Carlos already.

This way he would definitely get to the second week of a major and shut up @brokenshoelace forever.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think that Kyrgios should declare himself a woman and play on the WTA. I would love to see a Kyrgios Serena match. Carlos Bernardes as the umpire, since they dumped the other Carlos already.

This way he would definitely get to the second week of a major and shut up @brokenshoelace forever.

Lol.....Moxie would be very conflicted in who to root for. The courageous Kyrgios or the cisgender umpire-threatener? A very difficult decision indeed.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think Kyrgios should be banned from tennis right now and he should actually join the race to become the next president of the USA! He likes to offend everyone and he loves to tweet, so he’d have a good shot to actually win!
:approved

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think Kyrgios should be banned from tennis right now and he should actually join the race to become the next president of the USA! He likes to offend everyone and he loves to tweet, so he’d have a good shot to actually win!
:approved

And we definitely know that he is more mentally coherent than Joe Biden, far more charismatic than Pete Butageek, and no more vindictive than the Native American wannabe (at least Kyrgios hasn't gotten busted for PED's). Kyrgios is also likely more knowledgeable about American government than the so-called Squad.

Chris Koziarz

Masters Champion
Reactions
Face it, Mr. Koziarz, you are simply racist and you resent a young man of color speaking his mind. The idea of Kyrgios empowering himself infuriates you so you want him banned.
Well, I thought the subject of this thread was serious (at least the way it was brought by Richard's article in Roar) but now I think it's just laughable by virtue of wildly dysfunctional opinions it generates. Whatever I say here, I just "cannot be serious".
But thank you sir/madam for respect and for not calling me "idiot". It's nice to see that you stick to the rules of civil discussion despite having wrong opinion. I'm not going to explain to you why you are wrong because I'm too tired of it and because this thread cannot be serious.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well, I thought the subject of this thread was serious (at least the way it was brought by Richard's article in Roar) but now I think it's just laughable by virtue of wildly dysfunctional opinions it generates. Whatever I say here, I just "cannot be serious".
But thank you sir/madam for respect and for not calling me "idiot". It's nice to see that you stick to the rules of civil discussion despite having wrong opinion. I'm not going to explain to you why you are wrong because I'm too tired of it and because this thread cannot be serious.
so after talking sexist slur, you say to others that they have wrong opinion? shameless piece of shit :D

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
according to l'Equipe, grandpa Rod's in favour of a ban for his young countryfellow, he thinks it could be the only valubale solution

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Elizabeth Warren has been busted for PEDs? I can't say I've noticed any signs of performance enhancement.

She has gotten busted for a resume equivalent of PEDs, which is faking Native American heritage to get ahead in life. Harvard Law honored her as the department's "first woman of color" on its faculty.

Chris Koziarz

Masters Champion
Reactions
She has gotten busted for a resume equivalent of PEDs, which is faking Native American heritage to get ahead in life. Harvard Law honored her as the department's "first woman of color" on its faculty.
"faking Native American heritage" has nothing to do with taking PEDs. How could you equalise the 2?

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
"faking Native American heritage" has nothing to do with taking PEDs. How could you equalise the 2?

The analogy is that this is an artificial unfair advantage. Without getting in the merit of the question itself (I don't know the details), I think the analogy is good enough. One gives you an edge (PEDs), the other lowers the bar you are against, but in the end you get a relative advantage. Not the greatest analogy of all time, but it holds, my friend.

Reactions: Chris Koziarz