another reason WHY NOLE touches my heart...

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
novak-djokovic-wife-jelena-played-piano-on-facebook-live-french-open-roland-garros
watch
novak-djokovic-wife-jelena-played-piano-on-facebook-live-french-open-roland-garros

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
one poster somewhere said that maybe djokovic was play8ing just a ''player piano" (a piano that can play by itself ) - and because they found on key was depressed down while his arms were away from the piano -- but it's possible the key (in a rented apartment in paris) was just a sticky one..even as a pianist i can't tell --

but it appears nole really is =playing - in a very beginner way...and certainly makes the normal hesitations i know every beginner would ...especailly if playing by ear as he does..

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Ha Teddy,

here are some more photos that might interest you. Nole visiting Zeleni Venac market in Belgrade on two different occasions:

B9Qtic8IAAAPqhD.jpg

Nole trying to drive a mighty machine. This is from one of his trips to rural Serbia where he came across some villagers

598207-nole-na-traktoru.jpg

598206-nole-na-traktoru.jpg

:lulz1:

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
thank you so much Billie. i love those pictures -and showing nole among the people in their daily lives. i love things like that. the countryside and showing where the vegetables and food come from and the dirt road to the farm...and how ordinary people are outside the city.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
great pictures, Nole is a great champ and a great guy