2022 Women's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I haven't been able to watch any tennis yet today, but I see Iga and Coco both out. That's too bad. Also, meant to say this yesterday, and I'm sure someone did, but that Venus Williams/Jamie Murray win yesterday was a really fun match to watch.
Vejaja were a lot of fun.. lol

Reactions: Moxie

TheSicilian

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
She has won before it was enough she trounced Serena off the court, it took me weeks to get over that nightmare of a match, it stil haunts me to this day, especially at Wimbledon:)
I can't even remember her winning :facepalm: But it would be nice for her to win again just so she can play the first match the next year!

TheSicilian

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
You know what I miss Ash Barty on the grass, her game was made for grass, she had a whole court game and a great tennis IQ for the game....anyway she retired on her own terms, which is good, though sad in ways.I miss her.
I agree. It's a shame she didn't wait until after Wimbledon to retire. I think she would have won again this year.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
She's my first pick now, too. (Can't even remember who I picked in the draw challenge. ??) I like Halep's game, but not always the attitude.
Halep is getting coached now by Big Mouth Patrick M what do you expect from her lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.