Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gauff in 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
The question is was he singing any of Barry's tunes?

No sad to say he was singing along with the WTA tune they seem to play at tournaments that drives me to distraction "Happy" if I hear that again I will 'mute" enough

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
No sad to say he was singing along with the WTA tune they seem to play at tournaments that drives me to distraction "Happy" if I hear that again I will 'mute" enough
Are you talking about Happy by Pharrell? :lol3:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Changed my mind again and bet Garcia outright, no set betting. Will wake up to the result!

Only €10 anyway on the treble below :) Get back €53.82 if they all pan out.

Khachanov v Kyrgios + 5.5 game handicap so 6 games added to his game tally so the bet wins even if he loses but ends up with more games thanks to the handicap.

Pegula v Swiatek - Playing safe even though I think Pegula will probably win so it cut the odds quite considerably but backed Pegula with + 4.5 game handicap also 'cos adding 5 games makes it more likely to win.

Garcia to win.
2/3 so far. Just Pegula left :thumbs-up:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
The only thing that has me rethink is that Garcia has a history of letdowns at big events and with most of the crowd behind Gauff it may well affect her. With that in mind, it could well be Gauff in 3. Local bookies have a "special" on Gauff to win 2-0 at 3.5 but that's 'cos they know she won't. Probably a 3 setter whoever wins.
Seems like everyone was as wrong as I was about Tiafoe yesterday vs Nadal. It happens..