2019 ATP General News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Another one...did you read what Front told me before??????? read!!!!!! I wish the same to him

Yeah genius and why was that exactly? Because you called Fiero an idiot for nothing and then me also. My comment was in reply to your childish bs.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
You are the one who embarrass the sane Federer fans here with your embarrassing and haters comments, you are the crazy poster who makes to take the away the wish to post here, try to learn to be more stable, same goes to your friend Fiero
Crappy xmas to you, crappy gay! :finger:

Did you mean “crappy guy”?

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Yeah genius and why was that exactly? Because you called Fiero an idiot for nothing and then me also. My comment was in reply to your childish bs.
I don't think Fiero needs any defense, on the contrary who ever defenses him deserves the same "appellative".....genius.....

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Leander Paes announces that he'll be retiring at the end of the 2020 season.

I can't believe how long he's lasted! He initially was playing doubles w/ Navratilova, wrapped up her "Box Set" at '03 AO, then kept on winning w/ Hingis when she returned to the tour! He must have a thing for Martinas & accumulating MAJORS! "Congrats to "some" career there Le!" :whistle: :yesyes: :rolleyes: :sick: :ptennis:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I can't believe how long he's lasted! He initially was playing doubles w/ Navratilova, wrapped up her "Box Set" at '03 AO, then kept on winning w/ Hingis when she returned to the tour! He must have a thing for Martinas & accumulating MAJORS! "Congrats to "some" career there Le!" :whistle: :yesyes: :rolleyes: :sick: :ptennis:

I have had the pleasure of watching him play live at the AO many years ago.....a great doubles player,I wonder if he will take up coaching after his retirement.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Fabulous.
Interesting how they picked their children names, they are F4:
Flavia, Fabio, Federico and Farah.
Fabio says it's a family tradition, even before him. (I'm hoping "Flavia" is just a coincidence.)

Status
Not open for further replies.