2018 Australian Open, Melbourne - ATP GRAND SLAM

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I posted the exact court pace index in some other thread (may be early AO chat thread). AO courts are definitely and clearly faster than USO last year and this year.
I do remember that index, though I don't remember the results. But I don't know that it was across years, or means anything to this year. Sorry. Can you find it again?

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
My comment was on Roger v. Chung. I'll take your word on Cilic. I surely hope they don't have to close the roof on the final, too.

Sorry, I was temporarily out of my mind when I posted that message (partly because, I have already moved past Chung mentally and obsessed with Cilic).

Reactions: 10isfan

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
I’m obsessing over Cilic, too. Fed might not get this close to number 20 again.

Reactions: Fiero425

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Yes, but that shows the pace of court for Masters only, and the 2nd link is for methodology, right? Did you have an earlier link that included the Majors?

The speed is listed in my message and not in the link.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^ OMG, that was kind of hilarious. And odd. (Blatant cheating?) But fans to complain a lot about slots and courts. Especially the Djokovic and Serena ones. It has been widely noted that Djokovic did actually request a day match v. Monfils because he thought he'd out-fitness him. Which he did.

Reactions: shawnbm

Puppet Master

Masters Champion
Reactions
To quote a fellow poster, Murat:
Motherfu€ker actually did it!
I am late to the party, but what else is there to say really?
If Nadal doesn't play Acapulco,(which I assume he won't) we will have a new old number one in a few weeks. Shocking.
If someone told me all these things like 3-4 years ago, I would have tapped him on the back out of pity for his delusions.

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I like the fact that McEnroe was wearing an 8 Mile tee-shirt.