2016 WTA Finals: Singapore

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:
Kerber lost...she seemed tired...this event has somewhat lost credibility when its won by the likes of Cibby and Aga...its like any other event on tour.

actually Cibby was very deserving ..I would think that she would inspire Halep to finally get her head out of axx and win some majors

Yeah Dominator played a very good match where she played Kerber the only place where she's vulnerable right down the middle. She then avoided much of the normal strategy from Kerber and could build up her own aggressive gameplay - well done
:clap Final game was amazing and should be uploaded.

CwBOyUdWIAE7FdW.jpg

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Cibby has something that Simona doesn't have and frankly not sure she will ever get: Moxie!!!

Moxie is part of Cibby's team.. I didn't know that :snicker

Seriously.. Don't count out Simona.. When she is on her ability to be a pure striker of the ball is almost like Agassi like..

delPoFearhand

Futures Player
Reactions
Congratulations to Cibulkova, she played low percentage tennis at a very high percentage today. That's what you have to do to beat Kerber, but I don't know if she could do that more than 2 or 3 times out of 10. But she did today which is all that matters. The AO is going to be very interesting, I think everyone came out of this tournament with something to feel good about.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:
Cibby has something that Simona doesn't have and frankly not sure she will ever get: Moxie!!!

Seriously.. Don't count out Simona.. When she is on her ability to be a pure striker of the ball is almost like Agassi like..
Ability is not the issue. She has more talent and ability than Cibby, but it's all between the ears w/ Simona.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:

Ability is not the issue. She has more talent and ability than Cibby, but it's all between the ears w/ Simona.
No no.. That's what I am saying .. Yes Simona has more talent than Cibby but just like Agassi who was a late bloomer to winning grand slams titles.. Simona will learn to channel her inner demons to be a champion.. I am certain of it..

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
delPoFearhand said:
Congratulations to Cibulkova, she played low percentage tennis at a very high percentage today. That's what you have to do to beat Kerber, but I don't know if she could do that more than 2 or 3 times out of 10. But she did today which is all that matters. The AO is going to be very interesting, I think everyone came out of this tournament with something to feel good about.

Cibby did what Stan does to Novak at grand slams finals.. makes the game of tennis very uncomfortable.. Kerber was totally pushed out of her comfort level by Cibby today.

delPoFearhand

Futures Player
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
No no.. That's what I am saying .. Yes Simona has more talent than Cibby but just like Agassi who was a late bloomer to winning grand slams titles.. Simona will learn to channel her inner demons to be a champion.. I am certain of it..

Cahill is helping her with that, I think through pure being Australian. Simona had a recent interview where she said she has too much of a Romanian pessimistic attitude, but he helps her to see the positive side of things. Hilarious.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Halep seemed injured allyear long...hopefully she will recover next year.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
delPoFearhand said:
the AntiPusher said:

Cahill is helping her with that, I think through pure being Australian. Simona had a recent interview where she said she has too much of a Romanian pessimistic attitude, but he helps her to see the positive side of things. Hilarious.

Simona just needs someone to consistently spank that azz..(she reminds me of my daughters, when they deemed the world isn't working right, they will let the world know how they feel even Daddy until I have to remind them who is DaDa :devil)

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
good for Cibby to win but her camp sitting arrangement was very weird..her husband on his own,her coach on his own and her family on their own....very telling about family dynamics.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
good for Cibby to win but her camp sitting arrangement was very weird..her husband on his own,her coach on his own and her family on their own....very telling about family dynamics.

I saw that too but maybe that's with a lot of relationships as you know.. When a man marries a woman, unfortunately there can be some newly created dysfunctional ties.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
http://www.firstpost.com/sports/serena-williams-dominance-is-over-time-for-new-rivalries-tennis-legend-chris-evert-3079674.html...this woman cannot shut her trap were Williams is concerned...how many times has she written her off.....the jealousy is palpable..#prune

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
http://www.firstpost.com/sports/serena-williams-dominance-is-over-time-for-new-rivalries-tennis-legend-chris-evert-3079674.html...this woman cannot shut her trap were Williams is concerned...how many times has she written her off.....the jealousy is palpable..#prune

Hi..I couldn't access the URL link you attached..what is the jist of it

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:

Hi..I couldn't access the URL link you attached..what is the jist of it
ll
she is basically saying that Serena is washed up and will never ever be dominant forgetting that she is nursing injuries and in the same breath praising that dope fiend...
her hatred runs deep...

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:

I saw that too but maybe that's with a lot of relationships as you know.. When a man marries a woman, unfortunately there can be some newly created dysfunctional ties.
I aint saying he is a golddigger:snicker

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:

Well, we know when she was with Gael he wasn't a broke:snicker

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
A few glimpses from the final today:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXAceK6Mpr0[/video]

Press conference

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yYq1h4SL_k[/video]

Highlights from doubles final

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX7rs4V5Epo[/video]

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:

well its good she is married because at one point she was being passed around by some ATP players..

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:

well its good she is married because at one point she was being passed around by some ATP players..

Maybe it seems like that but it probably appears this way because we have access to their work place..e.g. There is always a lot of dating that have occurred at the places I worked at.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:

Maybe it seems like that but it probably appears this way because we have access to their work place..e.g. There is always a lot of dating that have occurred at the places I worked at.
its never a good idea to date at your workplace...work issues should be separate from personal issues..