2016-2017 NBA Playoffs

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Indy blows a 26pt halftime lead and goes down 3-0. Can you say done? :lolz:

Bucs are blowing the doors off the Raps. They lead by 32pts (78-46) at the beginning of the last period. :emperor:

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Murat,

Nobody is doing anything. We're talking 36 min of play and all they could muster is 46 points! :cover

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
For Indy Either bad coaching or the players wasn't listening to the coach in the 3 &4 qtr ..the players slowed the game down and tried to settle for outside shots..very foolish..

Rondo has a fractured right thumb..it will change the style of the way the Bulls play however Dwade will control the tempo of the game. isiah should be happy that he doesn't have to deal with Rondo

DarthFed, I have the baby Bucks defeating the Raptors

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah that sucks about Rondo. That series might yet get interesting but I hope Chicago pulls through. With Rondo and the full Bulls squad this was probably over in 4 IMO as crazy as it sounds.

Bucks are looking good after yesterday but I still think they have to take game 4. Winner of the game tomorrow most likely wins the series.

I didn't see the Pacers collapse but it's not too shocking, they are the worst team in the Eastern conference playoffs, in fact I think Miami was definitely better than them too. LeBron got hot and dismantled them.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
Yeah that sucks about Rondo. That series might yet get interesting but I hope Chicago pulls through. With Rondo and the full Bulls squad this was probably over in 4 IMO as crazy as it sounds.

Bucks are looking good after yesterday but I still think they have to take game 4. Winner of the game tomorrow most likely wins the series.

I didn't see the Pacers collapse but it's not too shocking, they are the worst team in the Eastern conference playoffs, in fact I think Miami was definitely better than them too. LeBron got hot and dismantled them.

Darth..their choking effort was Atlanta Falconsese ..you know that was choking at its highest level

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Bulls look like a different team without Rondo. I didn't expect them to win 3 games in a row and they didn't surprise. 2-1 Bulls w/ game 4 on Sun.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Bulls look like a different team without Rondo. I didn't expect them to win 3 games in a row and they didn't surprise. 2-1 Bulls w/ game 4 on Sun.

That's was horrific coaching by Fred..to loose by 20 plus that's unacceptable..if the Bulls was missing Jordan, Kobe or Lebron ..I could understand but Rondo shouldn't have crippled them unless Rondo is the real coach on the floor which exposes Fred as a Pax/Gar puppet..Tibs would have never lost a game like this to this Celtic team

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Bucks are a handful. The Greek Freak is a nightmare match up. Raps could not buy a basket in the third game but I am hoping they will be back for game 4. But even if Bucks won the series I would not be too upset. They are a young and exciting team and I feel my Raps did the best they could do last year by reaching the Eastern finals and taking that to 6 games.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Well what do you expect from Fred. The light is pretty dim up there. :cover

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Losing Rondo probably will cost them the series unfortunately. I hate all things Boston, sick of their sports teams. Rondo is still a big asset but he is fragile as hell and MCW sucks, I'm very glad the Bucks got rid of him. The Bulls may be better off having Wade playing point but at his age he might not be up for the challenge.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Blake Griffin has a broken big toe or something..he gone for the postseason..the Clippers are done again

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
That's terrible news about Blake. The Clips cannot catch a break these last few years in the post.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
They may still get past Utah. CP3 is that team, but whoever wins is getting baptized by the Warriors anyways.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Ugly first half in Bucks-Raptors. Way too many turnovers and careless play. Giannis started terrible but then turned it up. Derozan got hot too. Feels like the Bucks should be winning this but it's tied at the half.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Pathetic offense and defense this game so far. This was their chance to maybe win this series and they're laying an egg.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Bucks are playing awful today. This was their chance in this series IMO. The winner today wins the series and they're playing low energy on both ends at home.

Middleton is an asset but sometimes he can be downright terrible. Ideally he is the 3rd scoring option and he would be if Parker was healthy but sadly that's something that is unlikely to ever have happen again.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
DarthFed said:
Pathetic offense and defense this game so far. This was their chance to maybe win this series and they're laying an egg.

Using my fave term I see. They actually look like new babes out there today. There's 5 min left, let's see what they're made of

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
That's terrible news about Blake. The Clips cannot catch a break these last few years in the post.

Maybe they should have swapped Blake for Melo before the trade deadline.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Blake plays def, Melo not so much. He's only good for scoring and even then not consistently every night.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Too much hero ball and Giannis decided to not show up today. Also no effort on defense, this looks like the Bucks franchise I'm used to. They'll lose in an effortless 6 or 7 now. Needed to treat this as a must win. They look soft on both ends

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DarthFed Other Sports 15
the AntiPusher Other Sports 8
britbox Other Sports 224
britbox Other Sports 228
britbox Other Sports 76