Who ya got: Nole or Andy?

• Total voters

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
federberg said:
Carol35 said:
federberg said:
I have a picture of myself and Roger Federer at an event. Both smiling and looking at the camera. Does that mean we hang out all the time? :nono:

Well, you are just a hard fan of him , he doesn't know you in and out of the court lol

I'm a fan. Easy on the "hard".. not sure what that means! :s But the point is valid. A pic, doesn't a friendship make. I'll take what both of those guys have said over some random photo opportunity :cover

"Hard" means a 100% Roger's fan, nothing bad ;)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
nehmeth said:
the AntiPusher said:
What doesnt mean a thing is that you always try to stick you trap in trying to discredit someone like you were the only person Born Yesterday.. Fiero obviously didnt know what he/she was talking about but you try to be some type of sheriff.. it aint happen here ..bro

Pushy when you don't like something someone says, you come in and discredit them by telling them they don't know jack about this or they never played competitively... it's your way of invalidating them.

I'm no sheriff or judge. I just don't like it when you go after people using the same schtick,

Who said I didnt like Fiero or whomever.. You pulled this crap with your good buddy Fronty.(which I dont have any issues with him). I dont go AFTER people but I will be honest to explain how people compete in sports.. I am not just a Fan, I played the game so thats not going after someone but trying to educate them that everyone doesnt "hate" their rivals.. Your problem is that its not for you to like or Dislike.. you pick your battles..If certain poster wrote what I posted, You wouldnt say a darn thing .. You should just Relax and let grown up posters defend themselves.. Feel me

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
nehmeth said:
the AntiPusher said:
nehmeth said:
So pushy, you know what year that photo was taken??
in the 80s.. Did you think it was taken in the 90s or recently.. look at Mac's and Borg's hair color.. Nehmeth.. " You should admit your situation. There would be more dignity in it."

I guess a picture of them at some event and another of the three of them in the snow completely refutes what Connors wrote in his book, or anything I ever read in the newspapers or tennis magazine when I was younger. Sorry.

What's this Like and Dislike crap.. yeah when we were kids.. folks can be petty.. not as adults.. All I said that they partied with Borg and Vitas.. If Jimmy really wanted to rumble with John, I am quite sure Mac would have provided a venue for this event to occur.. Acourse on the tour , Jimmy played with an edge, so did Mac. there are parts in the book that probably is true but do you thnk he went after young John to punch him when he was with Borg and Vitas or did they just go out with the fellows and do what young rich sports stars do, Partied. QUit trying to twist words to suite your thoughts..

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
the AntiPusher said:
nehmeth said:
Pushy, you are a piece of work sometimes... Connors and McEnroe never liked each other, they didn't party together. That's what you went after me about at the beginning. Doesn't matter if Vitas and Connors hung out... that doesn't mean a thing.
Since you know so damn much.. I Never said they like each other on the court but they partied with Vitas and Borg

What doesnt mean a thing is that you always try to stick you trap in trying to discredit someone like you were the only person Born Yesterday.. Fiero obviously didnt know what he/she was talking about but you try to be some type of sheriff.. it aint happen here ..bro

Nice pictures!
Thanks

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
nehmeth said:
the AntiPusher said:

Pushy when you don't like something someone says, you come in and discredit them by telling them they don't know jack about this or they never played competitively... it's your way of invalidating them.

I'm no sheriff or judge. I just don't like it when you go after people using the same schtick,

Who said I didnt like Fiero or whomever.. You pulled this crap with your good buddy Fronty.(which I dont have any issues with him). I dont go AFTER people but I will be honest to explain how people compete in sports.. I am not just a Fan, I played the game so thats not going after someone but trying to educate them that everyone doesnt "hate" their rivals.. Your problem is that its not for you to like or Dislike.. you pick your battles..If certain poster wrote what I posted, You wouldnt say a darn thing .. You should just Relax and let grown up posters defend themselves.. Feel me

You can twist what you do any way you want to, I never said you didn't like Fiero. You went after Fiero (whom I don't know at all), and told them obviously/probably he never played competitive sport at a high level. You tend to do that when you don't like what someone says. It seems to be your way of invalidating them when you don't even know them. Rather than telling them they don't know jack, why don't you just ask them - Did you ever play competitive sport at a high level?

Take it or leave it push. If you don't see that as valid and want to turn it into three more pages of back and forth, then PM me and we can continue there.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
nehmeth said:
the AntiPusher said:
nehmeth said:

You can twist what you do any way you want to. You went after Fiero (whom I don't know at all), and told them obviously/probably he never played competitive sport at a high level. You tend to do that when you don't like what someone says. It seems to be your way of invalidating them when you don't even know them. Rather than telling them they don't know jack, why don't you just ask them - Did you ever play competitive sport at a high level?

Take it or leave it push. If you don't see that as valid and want to turn it into three more pages of back and forth, then PM me and we can continue there.

Dude, You have wasted 3 or more pages trying to be the sheriff\umpire while Fiero only responded once. You pulled this before last year.. ITS not for you to Like or DisLike.. I dont have to Explain myself to you do I. You dont pull this crap with the other posters on this board.. PM is a waste of time.. you see things ONE WAY when actually its always Been the Other Way

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
nehmeth said:
the AntiPusher said:

You can twist what you do any way you want to. You went after Fiero (whom I don't know at all), and told them obviously/probably he never played competitive sport at a high level. You tend to do that when you don't like what someone says. It seems to be your way of invalidating them when you don't even know them. Rather than telling them they don't know jack, why don't you just ask them - Did you ever play competitive sport at a high level?

Dude, You have wasted 3 or more pages trying to be the sheriff\umpire while Fiero only responded once. You pulled this before last year.. ITS not for you to Like or DisLike.. I dont have to Explain myself to you do I. You dont pull this crap with the other posters on this board.. PM is a waste of time.. you see things ONE WAY when actually its always Been the Other Way

There is an ignore list Push. I won't be offended if you put me on yours. :)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
nehmeth said:
the AntiPusher said:
nehmeth said:

There is an ignore list Push. I won't be offended if you put me on yours. :)

Nehmeth.. I know atleast 4 or 5 posters who no longer post on these boards because they dont want to get harassed by you over such a foolish thing that you deemed yourself Protector of the boards over the subject "dislike'.. that was part of Fiero's statement about Fed dislike of Rafa.

I dont have to ignore you.. I doesnt bother me.. Like I said "Its the Other Way

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Nehmeth.. you deemed yourself Protector of the boards

Push, I'm not a sheriff, or judge, or protector... or anything else. Thanks for letting me know your thoughts on things. Difficult but appreciated.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Carol35 said:
the AntiPusher said:
britbox said:
^ You must have cropped Connors out of that pic by mistake mate.

Here you go Mate

They seem to be on the pick of a mountain and snowing?
Yep, players have better relation than we think :cool:

Sorry I meant "on the top of the mountain" :-/

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Carol35 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Here you go Mate

I spent like 30 minutes thinking about what you meant and had decided it was really clever! :snicker

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kirijax said:
Carol35 said:
Carol35 said:

I spent like 30 minutes thinking about what you meant and had decided it was really clever! :snicker

LOL I can imagine, even when I read the post again I said myself "what's that Carol?" :huh:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Lads, you ever end up in company of someone who you really dislike, and you have a few beers with them, and it's the best night ever? Connors, Mac, Borg, they all hated the sight of each other, but we all know that if they ended up in Studio 54 with the legendary Vitas, they could still have a huge blast despite themselves. And then cuss the other the next day - and end up pals in the commentary box 20 years later because they know they're all the same under the skin - stubborn, competitive, jealous, and they love a good dance and party and swig of the booze.

It's not rocket salad. Did Connors hate Mac? Yep. On court. Off court? We don't get to see that but I bet a pound to a penny they'd say one thing, but in the dark of a night club with a strange drink before them, dames in tight skirts and flashing lights and music, they had a rockin' blast!

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kieran said:
but in the dark of a night club with a strange drink before them, dames in tight skirts and flashing lights and music, they had a rockin' blast!

That mix has led to all kinds of interesting outcomes!

1136.jpg

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
nehmeth said:
Kieran said:
but in the dark of a night club with a strange drink before them, dames in tight skirts and flashing lights and music, they had a rockin' blast!

1136.jpg

We've all been that pig! :laydownlaughing

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kieran said:
nehmeth said:
Kieran said:

1136.jpg

We've all been that pig! :laydownlaughing

I was thinking I have been in that dog's position.... Didn't think I was the pig. :laydownlaughing

What is rocket salad?

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Kirijax said:
What is rocket salad?

You ever hear of rocket science? Rocket salad is the same, except it comes with garnish...

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Okay I went to Studio 54 and never saw my idol Borg
A case of wrong timing I guess...........:)..........my life story:)