Really or you kidding. I didn't see the first match. I was at work

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl3_UwtcCGc[/video]

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Andy did good just showing up here I suppose. On to the Davis Cup. I'd rather see a Fed-Stan Sf anyways.

bajana

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
why do i have the feeling this is more about year end #2 than going forward to SF

TennisFanatic7

Major Winner
Reactions
Website
tennisfanaticblog.weebly.com
Horrific performance from Andy who has p*ssed me off a lot since about New York. What the hell was that? Play like dump and sulk like a bitch until the match is lost, then suddenly fight back to the exact point where he didn't quite get back in it.

Oh well, at least I don't have to watch him get slapped around by Roger again.

Hopefully a Davis Cup title will reignite something in him because he's played much better this year but fallen woefully short too often in big matches. Looks like he needs a Lendl figure back in his box though because he needs someone who he respects enough to listen when he gets told how self destructive his on court actions are. I am still of the opinion that he should be old enough and experienced enough to sort his head out without someone like that though.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

TennisFanatic7

Major Winner
Reactions
Website
tennisfanaticblog.weebly.com
Re: RE: 2015 ATP World Tour Finals

GameSetAndMath said:
So, Andy once again proves that he is not part of Big Four.

Seriously, this discussion still happens?

Once again, in the context of all time greats, he is certainly not in the same group as the other three.

In the context of today and most tournaments, he is in that group, he is the world #2, not for the first time in his career, and the rankings don't lie. He is certainly not in the Berdych/Ferrer group of players.

Maybe he is in his own one man group between the other three and above the rest if you want to argue that. I disagree but I can accept the argument.

I find it cringeworthy every time a Djokovic, Federer or Nadal fan jumps on any poor Murray loss though and uses it as an excuse to separate him from the other three.

It's possibly even worse that I still get wound up by it when I know exactly what to expect when I come on these boards after a Murray loss... I wonder why Iona left

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI6J5dv0-7A&src_vid=RUwBy4g_6uY&feature=cards&annotation_id=16aedd8b-dfac-4f29-aeea-e9c6f16029fb[/video]

Busted

Major Winner
Reactions
Kirijax said:
Thanks for playing Murray. Needs an attitude adjustment though. Seriously.

Didn't see the match but I just saw the results and I have to say - Murray won more games than I thought he would. Now the question is - which Stan shows up to play Roger tomorrow? And does Roger bring his A game and dismiss him in 2 sets so he doesn't have a repeat of last year's back problem and have to give Nole (no offense Nadal fans) the win in a walkover final. Who am I kidding...the real questions is...will Stan ask Roger to make Mirka stay back the hotel...:lolz:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Busted said:
Kirijax said:

Didn't see the match but I just saw the results and I have to say - Murray won more games than I thought he would. Now the question is - which Stan shows up to play Roger tomorrow? And does Roger bring his A game and dismiss him in 2 sets so he doesn't have a repeat of last year's back problem and have to give Nole (no offense Nadal fans) the win in a walkover final. Who am I kidding...the real questions is...will Stan ask Roger to make Mirka stay back the hotel...:lolz:

the real questions is...will Stan ask Roger to make Mirka stay back the hotel

If you think Roger is the head man in charge of that family, than you haven't been paying attention:laydownlaughing

Busted

Major Winner
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:

The should have titled this match "Two Head Cases And A Microphone." Just a little Beck humor...

At this point, with 2 Slam titles and 1 Davis Cup, Stan's got as much claim to being one of the "Big Four" as Murray does. Murray's got the Oly gold and if he keeps his head out of his butt long enough he'll get his Davis Cup. Gonna be a really long "off season" if he jacks that up...

Busted

Major Winner
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Busted said:
Kirijax said:

the real questions is...will Stan ask Roger to make Mirka stay back the hotel

If you think Roger is the head man in charge of that family, than you haven't been paying attention:laydownlaughing

Whuh? Didn't you read what Roger said about shaving his beard? He's allowed to "take decisions by myself sometimes." See...Mirka humors him sometimes...:lolz:

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Busted said:
GameSetAndMath said:

The should have titled this match "Two Head Cases And A Microphone." Just a little Beck humor...

At this point, with 2 Slam titles and 1 Davis Cup, Stan's got as much claim to being one of the "Big Four" as Murray does. Murray's got the Oly gold and if he keeps his head out of his butt long enough he'll get his Davis Cup. Gonna be a really long "off season" if he jacks that up...

Yeah. Thirty-five tour titles including 11 Masters is equal to eleven tour titles and one Masters.