[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW0heNS_PXE[/video]

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=987jd3mijFQ[/video]

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Fittingly, Bryan Brothers did not finish as YE #1. They would have if they had won the semifinal.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Congratulations to Jean-Julien Rojer (NED) and Horia Tecau (ROM) on finishing as the number one team for 2015. They won Wimbledon and Rotterdam this year and knock off the Bryan Brothers who were the defending champions. They'll face Rohan Bopanna (IND) and Florin Mergea (ROM) in the final. Either way, Romania gets a ATP Finals doubles champion.

These two teams have met three times this year, including the French Open and Wimbledon, and Rojer/Tecau pair have won all three meetings.

Doubles Results

CUX-5wuUAAA-anh.jpg

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I have to say that even with that loss I'm very proud of Rafa. Little by little he has overcome the lack of confidence and so awful year, he has played pretty well on his worst surface though today I've read that his serve was pretty bad meanwhile his opponent was very sharp and able to be play aggressive and confident starting with his excellent service which is the main shot in this kind of surface.
I think Rafa is going to bring good things to tennis in 2016, many tennis followers are waiting for that and I'm sure he will be ready to do it
Bravo Rafa, you are almost there :clap

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kirijax said:
Congratulations to Jean-Julien Rojer (NED) and Horia Tecau (ROM) on finishing as the number one team for 2015. They won Wimbledon and Rotterdam this year and knock off the Bryan Brothers who were the defending champions. They'll face Rohan Bopanna (IND) and Florin Mergea (ROM) in the final. Either way, Romania gets a ATP Finals doubles champion.

These two teams have met three times this year, including the French Open and Wimbledon, and Rojer/Tecau pair have won all three meetings.

Doubles Results

CUX-5wuUAAA-anh.jpg

I am very happy for both Tecau and Mergea. It is really a major accomplishment for both Romanians but especially for Florin Mergea, who a few years ago gave up his tennis career, as his senior years were hampered by injuries and lack of support.
Mergea was a very successful junior player, Wimbledon champion in singles and 2 times n doubles with Tecau.
When seniors they parted ways, Tecau had a better career, being now 2 times GS champion in doubles (one in mixed at the AO and one with Rojer at Wimbledon).
Mergea just restarted his career at the advice of his wife 2 years ago.
I would like to see the Cinderella story come true, therefore go Florin and Rohan!!

JasonNorin

Reactions
Roger Federer is now eyeing to secure another win over Djokovic this coming Sunday to seal the deal. Federer has already beaten Djokovic recently when he secured an impressive straight sets victory in the group stage of the competition.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
The only question is, will Roger hang on and surpass another GOAT! OTTH he's had to survive Hewitt, Roddick, Safin, then of course Nadal! Will he outlast Novak and have a new challenger; WHO pray-tell? :rolleyes: :cover

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
The only question is, will Roger hang on and surpass another GOAT! OTTH he's had to survive Hewitt, Roddick, Safin, then of course Nadal! Will he outlast Novak and have a new challenger; WHO pray-tell? :rolleyes: :cover

Wow, that would be fun if Roger outlasts Novak and faces another new challenger. But, I am not dreaming.