2015 ATP General Tennis News

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kei.....another one , "I want but I can't" like Tsonga, Monfils and Delpo, the injuries are finishing with their good game, sad :cry :cover :nono

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Kei.....another one , "I want but I can't" like Tsonga, Monfils and Delpo, the injuries are finishing with their good game

Kei is a rather small boned individual. Obviously Chang has worked with him to help him bulk up, but his body is not made for the wear and tear of today's tour. The proneness to injury will probably be with him throughout his career.

:s

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa and his ex-footballer uncle having a chinwag in a forest...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofR6cAd_LV0[/video]

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Tennis Australia officially announces Lleyton Hewitt as its new Davis Cup coach.

CSR5PiOUkAAcpGD.jpg

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
They need a guy like Hewitt to keep Tomic, Kyrgios and Kokkinakis in line. Which do you think those three will pay attention to; Masur or Hewitt? Good choice I think.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Hewitt was a punk. He might get through to them, but I doubt it...

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I've gotten it in my mind with Nick, he'd respond to Sampras. Pete would cut to the core of things, and jettison the moods. Guaranteed, if Nick got Pete on the payroll, he'd be challenging for (or winning) slams within a year...

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kieran said:
Rafa and his ex-footballer uncle having a chinwag in a forest...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofR6cAd_LV0[/video]

Very good and smart conversation between both, hope some posters can understand what they are talking about :cool:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
I've gotten it in my mind with Nick, he'd respond to Sampras. Pete would cut to the core of things, and jettison the moods. Guaranteed, if Nick got Pete on the payroll, he'd be challenging for (or winning) slams within a year...

Pete has 0 interest in coaching anybody and that includes Nick especially.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Kieran said:

Pete has 0 interest in coaching anybody and that includes Nick especially.

Oh I agree, and that's unfortunate, especially for Nick...

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Well if Kyrgios ever makes it to a slam final with Djokovic all he has to do is go up to Novak and say "Becker banged your wife. Sorry about that mate!" and the match is his :snicker

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
Well if Kyrgios ever makes it to a slam final with Djokovic all he has to do is go up to Novak and say "Becker banged your wife. Sorry about that mate!" and the match is his :snicker

Novak would probably say, "I know, I was there, I like to watch..." :lolz:

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Raonic withdraws from Paris with a back injury. He has been struggling with that ever since spring since he had that nerve surgery in his foot. Very disappointing.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
herios said:
Raonic withdraws from Paris with a back injury. He has been struggling with that ever since spring since he had that nerve surgery in his foot. Very disappointing.

So, this has been bothering him for several months, then, right? That doesn't seem good.

I don't like Raonic's game, but I wish him well, and hope he can recover soon.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
tented said:
herios said:

So, this has been bothering him for several months, then, right? That doesn't seem good.

What a fall from where they were a year ago. Dimitrov, Raonic and Nishikori all seemed to be ready to take off a year ago. Now...not so much.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
tented said:
herios said:

Of course is a problem, because the nervous system is all linked, the pain is fixed in one part of the body and moves somewhere else...It could be that the initial surgery was not exactly a success, if it trigerred issues somewhere lese in the body.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kirijax said:
tented said:
herios said:

What a fall from where they were a year ago. Dimitrov, Raonic and Nishikori all seemed to be ready to take off a year ago. Now...not so much.

Setbacks across the board, Kei and Milos with health issues, Grigor because....his form is a mystery.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
PHM and Pouille got a WC in Bercy (draw tonight at 7.00 PM)