2014 Roger's Cup Toronto

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
GameSetAndMath said:
That clearly is not true as Tsonga has beaten Fed a few times and so I looked it up.
Fed is 10-0 against Deliciano and 1-0 against Black Heart and 11-4 against the Boxer.

Maybe they meant the section of the draw Fed resided! I only half heard it over my shoulder!

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
Recovery time obviously wasn't an issue for Roger, nor was stamina. Incredible for a 33 year old. I wonder if he'll feel the pinch tonight...

What a difference a day makes. Sure, he will need more recovery time from next match onwards, as he is now 33 year old man unlike in the previous matches. ;)

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Kieran said:
Recovery time obviously wasn't an issue for Roger, nor was stamina. Incredible for a 33 year old. I wonder if he'll feel the pinch tonight...

What a difference a day makes. Sure, he will need more recovery time from next match onwards, as he is now 33 year old man unlike in the previous matches. ;)

It's obvious that he's looking to give some twins somewhere a great selfie shot for their Facebook. "Ugh, look, dad is so lame, like, holding that stupid cup they named after him, but some of his friends are delish, lolololol!!!"

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Guys, check out my photos from Rogers Cup in the Blogs section. I have to advertise myself :lolz:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Billie said:
Guys, check out my photos from Rogers Cup in the Blogs section. I have to advertise myself :lolz:

I could not find them. I saw photos by Murat only.

markus1

Club Member
Reactions
I had such big hopes for Federer but he keeps on losing in the finals...

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Billie said:

I could not find them. I saw photos by Murat only.

They are not in an actual blog, I just posted them in that thread. I guess I have my own way of doing things;)

http://www.tennisfrontier.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2072&page=2 and scroll down.