2014 Rogers Cup Final: Federer v. Tsonga

Who wins this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Well for quite some time Del Potro could play well against most players but was just slicing way more than usual but his wrist issue was so bad it required surgery. Talking about his current left wrist as he played for months withdrawing from tournaments all the time before finally succumbing to surgery but Nadal's is nothing like that so he should be fine. He was just advised to not play for 2-3 weeks but even then they just meant no hitting backhands 'cos you can see from the training videos he's released that everything else is fine. Seems much like Novak's early this year which didn't last long at all.

I actually bust my left wrist around 3 years ago doing too many reps with forearms and heavy weight like a clown and only certain movements aggravated it. In fact I was lifting heavier than ever on chest press doing 4 sets of 10 reps with 40kg/88lb dumbbells and yet it was so sore doing bicep curls I could only do 2kg/4.4lbs! I was sleeping with the same sort of splint Nadal is using now. I'm sure he'll be fine.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Congrats to unexpected and unpredictable Kinder, hope he can continue like that