WWW YEC Istanbul RR White Group: [2] Azarenka vs [6] Errani?

[2] Azarenka or [6] Errani?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ozza

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
H2H: Victoria Azarenka leads 6-1 (2-0 in 2013).

qyhjjk.jpg

HawkEye

Futures Player
Reactions
I picked Vika in 2... Assuming Vika is OK.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well, someone had to vote for Errani, so I did.

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
It's early in the first set, for now Sara is up a point and a break, she is up 3-2 and she will serve next.

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
Ozza,

Wow!!! I just saw the chart of the head to head. Thanks for all your contributions. This forum is lucky to have you.

drm025

Club Member
Reactions
tossip said:
Errani lost...
Didn't she serve for the first set 3 times?? This was her best chance to beat Azarenka, and she still couldn't take it...

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
Poor Errani. She did not have much of a chance to win on this surface. With the injury, her fate is sealed. Her head must be reeling trying to decide whether to play Li, which could jeopardize all the matches she is scheduled to play, eg, YEC doubles, Fed Cup, etc. I hope the injury is minor.

Hoergren, it looks like your favorite will play afterall.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
drm025 said:
tossip said:
Errani lost...
Didn't she serve for the first set 3 times?? This was her best chance to beat Azarenka, and she still couldn't take it...
I think she probably wants to focus on doubles where she has a chance of winning the whole thing...

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
10sfan said:
Poor Errani. She did not have much of a chance to win on this surface. With the injury, her fate is sealed. Her head must be reeling trying to decide whether to play Li, which could jeopardize all the matches she is scheduled to play, eg, YEC doubles, Fed Cup, etc. I hope the injury is minor.

Even if it's a wonderful thing if Caroline is going to play I must say that I hope Eranis injury is minor and that she decides what her body tells her. I wish her all the best.

ozza

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
10sfan said:

Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline 2h
Errani on injury: "Tomorrow I will try and I will see. Maybe going good; maybe bad. I don't know." Wozniacki should get a proper warm up in.

There's something similar taken from Italian TV. To me that doesn't sound like a player who will withdraw.