Where Will Serena tie Steffi?

Where Will Serena Tie Steffi?

• Total voters

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Maybe this thread should be rename "When will Serena break the tie with Steffi"

No. Don't rename it. Create a new poll/thread on where will she break the tie.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I think Serena will break it sometime in 2017 and then retire either immediately or at the end of the year.

After all she is getting old and nothing lasts forever.

However, if for some reason she is not able to break in 2017, I don't think she will retire. She will give it a try for at least one more year.

TestingYourNeurons

Reactions
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think she'll retire as long as she doesn't win another US Open title! By the way, if you're interested, check out this quiz on Serena I've made! https://youtu.be/bMR2otfm-cM

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Serena will have an above average 2017..

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
Serena will have an above average 2017..

I would be satisfied if she wins another French and Wimbledon but I think AO and Wimbledon will be her best options.

Sundaymorningguy

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I think AO is where she will look to make something happen. We will see what Kerber does, but I'm not expecting her to defend as she hasn't looked great when the pressure has been on her. Maria comes back for the French, so who knows about that question mark. Wimbledon and the US Open look like good places for Serena to score a slam. Who knows where Azarenka will fit in if she comes back after giving birth. Maybe Muguruza or Kvitova can sneak in there. Lots of question marks heading into 2017.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Sundaymorningguy said:
I think AO is where she will look to make something happen. We will see what Kerber does, but I'm not expecting her to defend as she hasn't looked great when the pressure has been on her. Maria comes back for the French, so who knows about that question mark. Wimbledon and the US Open look like good places for Serena to score a slam. Who knows where Azarenka will fit in if she comes back after giving birth. Maybe Muguruza or Kvitova can sneak in there. Lots of question marks heading into 2017.

I seriously doubt Vika can make it back before next summer..I would think 2018 for her but I don't know what she is capable of after child birth

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
She was already wobbly around the midsection same as Kvitova even before having a kid so doesn't bode too well for her getting back in shape imo. But then again, "fitness" in tennis is only a few bs TUEs away so maybe she'll be fine.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
She was already wobbly around the midsection same as Kvitova even before having a kid so doesn't bode too well for her getting back in shape imo. But then again, "fitness" in tennis is only a few bs TUEs away so maybe she'll be fine.

That's what's so amazing about Serena, yes she is a thick big bone lady but her stomach is slim and tight ..what a hour glass Coca Cola bottle figure she has.OMG:basiate