What on Earth is going on in the world today? It's gone mad

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
8 dead so far. That's dreadful.

The Russia collusion investigation has been ongoing for some time now. But there has been the new development of the 3 indictments. Is that what you're referring to?
I was talking about the breaking news yesterday. I normally don't watch news as I read it once a day in the newspaper but I've just stopped buying newspapers so am watching news more often. I get the news twice a day instead of once now.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Looks like a terrorist incident in Manhattan. It's just terrible but this is the way the world is these days. After all the shit that Trump has tweeted against the Mayor of London I hope this will serve as a lesson to the President. No where is safe from these monsters

They got the culprit alive I think.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
They got the culprit alive I think.
And him brandishing fake weapons, even after killing 8 people. I'm glad they took him alive, as it will help learn better where this all springs from, but I have to say, if they can shoot to wound this guy, how come so many black men can't even survive a traffic stop?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And him brandishing fake weapons, even after killing 8 people. I'm glad they took him alive, as it will help learn better where this all springs from, but I have to say, if they can shoot to wound this guy, how come so many black men can't even survive a traffic stop?
Not to mention the Aussie woman who called the police when holidaying in the US as she thought there was an assault taking place nearby. When they arrived, she went out to greet them in her pyjamas and they shot her dead.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Not to mention the Aussie woman who called the police when holidaying in the US as she thought there was an assault taking place nearby. When they arrived, she went out to greet them in her pyjamas and they shot her dead.
Indeed that happened. I have no explanation for the awful violence in my country...oh, except we have too many guns, that might be part of it. And an inclination to use them. But you do understand that a white woman, whether from OZ or wherever, getting shot by police is an anomaly, compared to black men, in this country. Or black women. An Australian woman getting shot erroneously by police in the US is probably a once in a hundred year event. So, while I'm sorry for her family, it doesn't really make the grade as to the wider conversation. I'm sure you'll agree that you're diluting the point by bringing in a complete one-off incident, compared to the enormous number of African-Americans in this country who have lost their lives to police prejudice.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Indeed that happened. I have no explanation for the awful violence in my country...oh, except we have too many guns, that might be part of it. And an inclination to use them. But you do understand that a white woman, whether from OZ or wherever, getting shot by police is an anomaly, compared to black men, in this country. Or black women. An Australian woman getting shot erroneously by police in the US is probably a once in a hundred year event. So, while I'm sorry for her family, it doesn't really make the grade as to the wider conversation. I'm sure you'll agree that you're diluting the point by bringing in a complete one-off incident, compared to the enormous number of African-Americans in this country who have lost their lives to police prejudice.

I was talking about trigger happy police in general... and used that as an example because she was the one who called them and trotted out in her pyjamas... which made the whole thing beyond ridiculous.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I was talking about trigger happy police in general... and used that as an example because she was the one who called them and trotted out in her pyjamas... which made the whole thing beyond ridiculous.
Our police can be too trigger happy. It was indeed ridiculous. And anomalous. Certainly compared to legions that get shot just because of the color of their skin.

N

Nekro

Gee! You can't get some people. They say Britain has no culture but when asked about British culture they know nothing. They spew anti-British stuff & racist, anti-Muslim stuff until you get sick of it & stand up against it. You know they back-stab so you can't put them on ignore without looking to see what they put every now & then so you can call them out on their crap. I've more idea about what we can do than some politicians & would have put some of these ideas into action before now. I don't know everything though. No one does. We'll go through a period of uncertainty because we've been in the E.U. for so long but with proper action this uncertainty will lift. We'll make changes & our own laws & trade deals again not necessarily with E.U. countries. I didn't make my decision over what way to vote through just 1 reason but many. I don't regret voting the way I did. If anything the only thing I regret about the referendum is voting at all with how long it has taken for our vote to be acted upon & all the arguments it has caused. I've actually got more brains than I show like most people on here. I'm no arrogant show-off but I'm no fool either & despite what a certain person says I do pay into the budget. I've actually got better things to do than argue with people like this who only hear what they want to hear & don't look at your full statements so don't see everything in context. They only read the parts that agree with their own opinions. They also call you stupid although they know you're not when you won't be brain-washed into agreeing with everything they say. They say you can't read when the truth is you don't believe everything you read. How they can claim you can't read when you're actually reading their obnoxious comments I don't know. They don't realise there are monomaniacs about. I guess most if not all people are monomaniacs. I didn't join to argue but to write my poems, look through decent content & talk to decent people.
No one except BB and me (because we're nice and nutter friendly) bothered to comment your silly quizzes because 1. Anyone could google the answers 2. No one gives a shit about the Bronte sisters and the rest of the bullshit you put in the quizzes....

No, I don't plan on returning but still have UK clients and things like exchange rates affect me directly...plus I have family there so always interested.

I've heard good arguments for staying in the EU and good arguments against (none by you, by the way... subsidising Hungarian band practice wouldn't sway it for many Brits). At the end of the day, it's a judgement call. The western nations are in terminal decline in any event, it's about how to best manage it.
I wrote you lots of good reasons... like the latest one... you were complaining about the big corrupt fatcats skinning the average joe in Britain... i told u the EU was trying to do something about it but the British fatcats rebelled against it....Brexit will make it only easier for capitalist fatcats to shit on workers' rights and skin the average Joes.....

BTW while we're at it you didn't tell me any good reasons for leaving the EU either.... all of it was discredited bullshit long ago...

You were right about one thing, the western nations are going down which makes Federberg' post about Eastern European countries ridiculous.....

N

Nekro

One thing that constantly surprises me about Eastern Europeans on here and their generally pro-Russian stance (I'm sure there are some who don't voice their opposition but I refer to those who express their pro-Russia views) is that its not so long ago they were Soviet prison bitches, but now they're pro-Russia. I guess it's part of the culture wars sweeping around the West now. But still it's jarring
lol u write this and then you go on to whine about terrorist attacks in stupid anglo countries just fucking MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

I give u a clue: under soviet occupation basically there were some Russian troops stationed here and there was communist system... on the other hand they didn't meddle with lots of things the Anglo countries are meddling with atm...

like under soviet occupation our soldiers weren't sent on the USA's terrorist missions..... Look at Britain.. your soldiers are getting killed on USA missions and the big profit goes to the USA.. If someone's someone's bitch Britain is the prison bitch of the USA..

look at Ukraine... now that the USA took over there the rights of my people are getting killed....in the old days that wasn't a prob either...

THe USA is bad for everybody except the usa ... but British little prison bitches deny this againt their own best interests....

THe Russians didn't want to bring muslims into Europe.......

In Russia those muslims are controlled much better than in stupid western countries...

I could write 4000000 pages why Russia is better than stupid western mugs but i'm in a hurry, so later....

Horsa

Reactions
^ You're not nice. You pretend to be friends with people then back-stab. Being Anti-British & Anti-American isn't nice. Being racist & Anti-Muslim isn't nice. It's you that's the nutter. A lot of people care about the Bronte Sister's. That's why Haworth is a big tourist area. You're the silly 1. Whereas you google everything so you're not as smart as you make out because you don't work from what you know & memory, I'm original. You google things to make yourself look smarter than you actually are.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
EU policies on several fronts are largely written by a block of the top 50 or so European corporate entities... maybe you didn't know that.

You didn't need to overtly agree with my reasons for leaving the EU... half the stuff you post is on the same songsheet... sovereignty, border control etc... yet you seem to think Hungary will remain some "island" within the EU that will pick and choose what directives it wants to implement... and then you'll transform the EU from within. Good luck with that.... only the Germans and French have the keys to the blueprint to make amends.

I'm not anti-russian personally, but I kind of find it ironic that you are so in favour of a westernised block that is sanctioning Russia... but Hungary will show those pesky Germans how to run Europe... and all will turn out well in the end... LMAO.

N

Nekro

^ You're not nice. You pretend to be friends with people then back-stab. Being Anti-British & Anti-American isn't nice. Being racist & Anti-Muslim isn't nice. It's you that's the nutter. A lot of people care about the Bronte Sister's. That's why Haworth is a big tourist area. You're the silly 1. Whereas you google everything so you're not as smart as you make out because you don't work from what you know & memory, I'm original. You google things to make yourself look smarter than you actually are.
Lol sure sure i google everything nutter..... I googled together all my stuff that's why i'm so popular.....

Britain sucks and you just made your stupid country even suckier with your stupid Brexit vote :lulz1:

I pretend to be friends and i backstab; well, let's count: MY long term friends count (on this board alone) : 5
Equine "Nutter" Ann's friend count: 0 ZERO :cuckoo:

Equine Ann if you're looking for some missing ferrets, one went into your skull and ate the remains of your nutter brain, now who's actually posting is Fuckwit the Ferret, you're just assisting with 2 sick braincells that survived the ferret attack :p

N

Nekro

EU policies on several fronts are largely written by a block of the top 50 or so European corporate entities... maybe you didn't know that.

You didn't need to overtly agree with my reasons for leaving the EU... half the stuff you post is on the same songsheet... sovereignty, border control etc... yet you seem to think Hungary will remain some "island" within the EU that will pick and choose what directives it wants to implement... and then you'll transform the EU from within. Good luck with that.... only the Germans and French have the keys to the blueprint to make amends.

I'm not anti-russian personally, but I kind of find it ironic that you are so in favour of a westernised block that is sanctioning Russia... but Hungary will show those pesky Germans how to run Europe... and all will turn out well in the end... LMAO.
You're missing the action BB..... We're with Poland which is a big country, also the V4 countries, in one V4 and in Austria the right won who are also anti-migration.... So what island are you talking about; as i told u you're missing all the action...

So yes we're pushing germany and france 2 ... we achieved a lot with germany already loook at the success of the far right there, and lots of other stuff.....

and yes, we're doing good work with Russia..... Our interests are the same, christianity, fight against Ukriainian minority rights violations, cut back the zionists' hold on our economies, we know what we're doing , unlike the anglo countries lol

You're just jelly :p :p :p

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You're missing the action BB..... We're with Poland which is a big country, also the V4 countries, in one V4 and in Austria the right won who are also anti-migration.... So what island are you talking about; as i told u you're missing all the action...

So yes we're pushing germany and france 2 ... we achieved a lot with germany already loook at the success of the far right there, and lots of other stuff.....

and yes, we're doing good work with Russia..... Our interests are the same, christianity, fight against Ukriainian minority rights violations, cut back the zionists' hold on our economies, we know what we're doing , unlike the anglo countries lol

You're just jelly :p :p :p

Yet, you're pro for a block sanctioning Russia... so your interests collide. You just lost to the EU on your immigration case... enjoy the fines and lesser influence than you even had before. The project doesn't care, you fall in or you get fined or pay another price later on... The Poles already caved in and voted against you.

Horsa

Reactions
Yeah, right. ^You're a liar too. I know I'm not stupid so what you think about me doesn't matter to me. You don't even know me so can't judge me. I'm no longer bringing myself down by joining in with your libelous comments. (Libel because we're communicating in writing whereas slander is communicating in person). You're not worth my time so I'm putting you on ignore & not even going to check to see if you've back-stabbed anyone.

Sorry, Britbox. I wasn't talking about you. I typed my response while you posted yours so it made it look as though I meant you. I meant the comment above yours.

Last edited:

Horsa

Reactions
I don't have many friends on here because until a certain person befriended me on here I mainly just wrote my poems on here so didn't really get to know anyone. He asked me straight away where I was from, how I voted & why. He made it look as though he was nice then subjected me to anti-British, anti-Muslim & racist comments & back-stabbing as well as sticking up for someone who I saw intimidating someone else. He also kept rubbing it in about Britain leaving the E.U. to try to make me change my mind as if he wanted me to change my mind yet when I proved to him, he didn't know as much about Britain as he thought he did he had a strop & said I couldn't get him to change his mind. I didn't even want to make him change his mind. I later stood up for what I believed in & that's when this name-calling began. I was out of order for saying some things the way I said them & doing some things the way I did them & I'm very sorry. I don't always think straight when I'm angry. I've got Scots/Irish temper because of my Scots/Irish ancestry & it can be very hard to control. I'm very sorry to everyone else for this slanging match. I don't come on here to argue but to write & talk to & read interesting content by decent people. I'm not going to argue anymore because it's a waste of time. This person is a liar who won't listen to views other than his own & those that agree with his own & tries to brain-wash people who disagree with his views so it's a waste of time & endeavor trying to reason with him. I'm not going to let him stop me having fun. I'll carry on writing & talk to who I like. I don't care what he thinks about me. I know who I really am & what I'm really capable of. He doesn't. I know I'm not stupid so his opinion doesn't mean anything to me. I respect those who respect me & am a civilized human being. I'm also a spontaneous person who writes off the top of her head & from memory. I'm actually doing a lot of things including 2 lots of research for 2 new longer pieces of writing, 1 long poem about life & 1 1/2 historical, 1/2 imaginative piece so am actually too busy to read up on other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moxie
N

Nekro

Yet, you're pro for a block sanctioning Russia... so your interests collide. You just lost to the EU on your immigration case... enjoy the fines and lesser influence than you even had before. The project doesn't care, you fall in or you get fined or pay another price later on... The Poles already caved in and voted against you.
lol BB i know you're ard 60% trolling but this is too much..... You're now painting a false picture of the world where the Poles are against us just like Bogus the Rodent when he is trying to brainwash the grannies, and where everything is upside down....

The Polish are not only our allies but our friends...... <-that's a fact for you

The EU is an anti-russian block, FOR NOW..... But i hope even you don't want to deny the Christian forces are gaining ground in the EU..... Then we'll get rid of the libtards like merkel and other USA puppets and will improve the relationships with Russia... The EU is what you turn it into

If we gave a shit about the EU's fines we would have complied with their requests sooner. we don't need to, we have our priorities....also we have Russia, China, we can do business with them and til the EU gets better we use the EU for what they are good for.... we also do business with them ofc....they have been fining us until now too, does it look like we give a fuck? We think long term bro.... Britain is sucking dicks short term that's why they are failing hard..... lol "fines" , Britain will soon pay "fines" too to the EU AND he can't even enjoy the advantages likeus ...... What a fail hahahah :p

hahahahahaa i'm still laughing at Federberg: i dont understand why eastern europeans prefer russian OMGZ!!! a aterror attackin manhattan :p

@EquineAnn you're over-complicating this shit, I'm trolling Britain and America because they suck.... if they were cool i would be praising them..

like where my country sucks i'm trolling it, like in footie.... we suck balls, we lost even to Andorra, our players are over-paid playboys, they can't play and they don't even want to play .... so i troll hun people who like them, it's that simple......

Horsa

Reactions
Going back to something that really belongs here & is relevant & isn't a slanging match. I've got a question that maybe the American people on here would like to give their opinions on. First, I just want to say I'm very sorry to hear about the recent events & hope the death toll wasn't too high. My question is, "With the amount of gun crimes rising in America, would you like stricter gun laws or a total ban on carrying guns on the streets unless you're either armed police or army personnel & why?"

N

Nekro

Going back to something that really belongs here & is relevant & isn't a slanging match. I've got a question that maybe the American people on here would like to give their opinions on. First, I just want to say I'm very sorry to hear about the recent events & hope the death toll wasn't too high. My question is, "With the amount of gun crimes rising in America, would you like stricter gun laws or a total ban on carrying guns on the streets unless you're either armed police or army personnel & why?"
lol @EquineAnn you missed this train too..... The American righties are hardly posting about topics like this here anymore, they couldn't out-nolife Moxie and Federberg and decided it was better to just not post...

Generally the republican voters are for guns because it's a big American tradition, the democrats are against guns

I'm not American and i can't be boxed either as a righty or a lefty but imo this gun thingy is tot idiotic in the USA..... they always argue "if more people had guns they would have stopped the shooter....." that's tot retarded with some hi-tech gun by the time even skilled shooter reacts the nutter has killed tons of people.... imo they shouldn't give guns to all kinds of trash.....

Here where i live if you're a secu-guard and want to become an armed secu-guard you have to go through unreal screening, also you have to be morally immaculate.... What does that mean? There's an official "morality certificate" that proves you have no crime record you did nothing bad..... Now, morally immaculate means you can't be friends with suspicious people, you can't get drunk,etc etc. like where you live cops will ask the neighbours about you...... So they make sure you're a legit face before they give you guns....

In America all kinds or idiots get guns easily, no research about the people, that's tot retarded, but you know this "just do it" blablablba American mentality....

On a sidenote, in America the "far-right" are also complete idiots, Britbox always scolds me about stormfront....On that site there are all kinds of people as i said, some Trump, some anti-trump people... but as i said there are just moms whose kids got beaten up by some afro-american gangs and ask for help, that's why i call that site mommy support group, also there are racists and criminals , but if you look at a big tennis site , there are tons of racists and hardcore criminals too... Imo it's just very stupid in a superstitious way not to read a site because there are some rad faces posting on it..... Anyway, i'm reading that site cause it's very entertaining but most of the people are complete idiots, there was a post by a christian guy who does some catholic activist work, his dad is white his mom is south-korean he asked how he fit in, they answered him he didn't fit in ... just lol those people are crying they can't control the guys on the top, they are few, they don't have money but they close out Christian people just cause their moms are asian... That's completely retarded and doesn't help the Christian cause. As you see in my country we take in and help Christians from Iran, Egypt, anywhere, no matter the "race" and skin colour...That's how you work for justice and Christianity.....