US Politics Thread

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Yes I just mentioned that as an example of how a trivial situation was blown out of proportion. Whitewater would have been a better example to use (not trivial of course) of how the GOP can go on the attack against an opponent they fear. Let's look at some of the things we could really question about Trump, the university, David Duke, tax returns, alleged abuse. Anyone of these things if the shoe was on the other foot would be hammered on by the GOP to show the unworthiness of an opponent. If the democrats would only learn to be as self righteous they might be equally as effective as the Republicans. It's extremely naive to believe the excess that is bandied about Hillary. I am not a fan of hers in the least, but observing from afar this seems so obvious to me

Trivial? patronise her any way you like, but claiming all those things as trivia is news to me. you are not her fan? at least have the guts to own up to it (maybe her 'slave' is more like it).

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^Lol! Ricardo I have a funny feeling if I said the sky was blue you would have an issue with it. No worries kiddo, have at it! :D Clearly your helper wasn't reading for you, because I did say it wasn't trivial. You really should ask her to join you. It's for your own good you know

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You are absolutely correct that Moxie desarately wants Clinton to be president because she is a woman, and a radical feminist. You can bet that she won't admit it,

You and Cali really love to tell other people what they think. It's close-minded and almost always wildly wrong. If I wanted Hillary to be President because she's a woman, I'd have no problem saying so. I want her to be President because I want a Democrat to be elected, and I absolutely don't want Trump. In the 2008 primary, I voted for Obama over Clinton, even though she was a woman in 2008, as well. And she is no radical feminist. I wonder if you know what that is.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You and Cali really love to tell other people what they think. It's close-minded and almost always wildly wrong. If I wanted Hillary to be President because she's a woman, I'd have no problem saying so. I want her to be President because I want a Democrat to be elected, and I absolutely don't want Trump. In the 2008 primary, I voted for Obama over Clinton, even though she was a woman in 2008, as well. And she is no radical feminist. I wonder if you know what that is.

It's a pretty bad state of affairs when Trump and Hillary are the best on offer to the people of the United States.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's a pretty bad state of affairs when Trump and Hillary are the best on offer to the people of the United States.
Hillary will be a very good President.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

stop wondering, i know that you don't know. Hypocrites have ways of hiding their true colours, the bottom line is that she is incompetent and self-serving. While Trump is yet to prove he is any of that, he is a successful businessman. Meanwhile in which role can we credit Clinton with high performance? zero, yet she's got a mass of support from her fellow hypocrites......most notably all these loud talking actors and actresses, exactly. Same kind of people.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Forgot to add 'you think'? oh Hillary will be a very good president.....how much cool-aid have you been drinking? stating it like a fact with no previous evidence to back it up, typical of your 'opinions'.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
A better one...for Russia. But the bar on that is set pretty low. :laugh:

not many have high expectation of Trump but he couldn't do worse than Hillary the incompetent hypocrite, that can be realistically expected :D

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

are you laying the blame on Trump that Russia eavesdropped on Hillary? you people are really moral-less, who's at fault here? who is ignorant with national security that allowed classified info to be leaked? you are a bunch of hypocrites who accuse everyone else but the one who committed the wrongdoing, Hillary the incompetent idiot.

Moxie proves once again she has no regard for facts, and conscience is nothing to her.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
don't know what's happening here, but Trump bashing is also rampant even in Australia. Everyday there is someone who writes something to ridicule him, even when the guy does nothing. Apparently nobody cares that who committed the serious offence over many issues, when holding key positions. Hats off to Clinton for orchestrating media to unfairly bash her opponent even though she is the guilty one. It shows how shallow many are, who willingly would be blind to facts and join whats trendy, Trump bashing.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

I know what a radical feminist is and Hillary certainly fits the bill. Also, choosing Obama over Hillary in 2008 was no significant punch to your commitment to feminism. As a white leftist, you wanted to see your multicultural wet dream candidate become "the first (half)-black president." Obama might have been the only person alive you would have chosen over Hillary. He fit the moral narrative of the victimology religion to a T.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

No she will not. She has been incompetent on every significant foreign policy question - wrong on the Balkans, wrong on Iraq, wrong on Syria, wrong on Libya. She will just continue the status quo of unnecessary wars, misjudging American enemies, and saber-rattling with Russia. On the immigration front, she will facilitate the continue proletarianization of the American populace in the name of identity politics. And on the trade front, she will continue to sell out American workers as both the Trump and Bernie supporters know, all the while taking massive donations from Wall Street and corrupt foreign regimes.

If that is a "very good president," then enjoy her.

Reactions: Billie

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Maybe Hillary can start a war with Russia over transgendered bathrooms! And then blame Trump for starting it!

Sounds like American logic to me.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
are you laying the blame on Trump that Russia eavesdropped on Hillary? you people are really moral-less, who's at fault here? who is ignorant with national security that allowed classified info to be leaked? you are a bunch of hypocrites who accuse everyone else but the one who committed the wrongdoing, Hillary the incompetent idiot.

Moxie proves once again she has no regard for facts, and conscience is nothing to her.

But ricardo, Hillary was not irresponsible with any information, even though the FBI director said that 110 of her emails contained classified information. That was not irresponsible at all! But you know what? There is one person who agrees that doing such a thing would be irresponsible: Hillary Clinton herself - that is why she denied doing so! LOL

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
The real possibility of HC becoming a president is too scary. Her war and blood thirsty desires will be fulfilled and then God help us all. How her supporters can ignore all the things she did wrong, I have no clue. They act as if the rest of the world doesn't matter and nobody else has the right on their own opinion or their own rights. Is this what America has become? I only matter, nobody else? My way or the bombs are going to destroy you and your future? So sad that this way is getting so much support.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
don't know what's happening here, but Trump bashing is also rampant even in Australia. Everyday there is someone who writes something to ridicule him, even when the guy does nothing. Apparently nobody cares that who committed the serious offence over many issues, when holding key positions. Hats off to Clinton for orchestrating media to unfairly bash her opponent even though she is the guilty one. It shows how shallow many are, who willingly would be blind to facts and join whats trendy, Trump bashing.

I have friends who think that Trump nomination was orchestrated by Clintons' backers and that was a sure way for her to finally become the president. Frankly the whole situation is very bizarre.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You've mentioned Hillary is very qualified for the job before... how so? She seems a walking disaster based on her past history and just being an incumbent in high profile positions doesn't really cut it.

a very erudite writer somewhere wrote of hillary >

"a great example of a PETTY bureaucrat who FINALLY got the reins of power to satisfy her lust".