Trump's Presidency

N

Nekro

Because I'm British you assume I like the BBC? Wow... I won't even bother responding to this... except to say that Depardieu's love affair with Russia is entirely about his frustration with French taxation. I sympathise
BBC, Guardian, all the same, junk. I choose BBC as one of the typical lying propaganda outlets.

I saw what the Guardian wrote about Depardieu, they were just trying to make him look bad.

That's why I mentioned the movie in which the problem with the muslim migrants was pointed out very early.

But the media weren't focusing on Depardieu's conviction or views, they were focusing on things to make him look bad.

They are doing the same with Eastern Europe for example, "Russia is meddling" !!!! More lies. Eastern Europe got into serious trouble because of the migrant crisis and lots of other things, Merkel&co are useless, people are turning towards Russia. I won't say BBC then, i'll say British media, they are coming up with all kinds of retarded stories how Russia is meddling here, how there's cyberwarfare going on to win eastern Europe. All lies. If you ask people here 9 out of 10 prefer Russia to western europe or america. British media: "that can't be true, Russia is baaaad" so they're coming up with all kinds of bs to explain it.

So when you said that "Depardieu's love affair with Russia is entirely about his frustration with French taxation" you were telling a falsehood. He's a conservative guy who thinks Russia's values are closer to him than what western europe's have turned into.

Last edited by a moderator:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
BBC, Guardian, all the same, junk. I choose BBC as one of the typical lying propaganda outlets.

I saw what the Guardian wrote about Depardieu, they were just trying to make him look bad.

That's why I mentioned the movie in which the problem with the muslim migrants was pointed out very early.

But the media weren't focusing on Depardieu's conviction or views, they were focusing on things to make him look bad.

They are doing the same with Eastern Europe for example, "Russia is meddling" !!!! More lies. Eastern Europe got into serious trouble because of the migrant crisis and lots of other things, Merkel&co are useless, people are turning towards Russia. I won't say BBC then, i'll say British media, they are coming up with all kinds of retarded stories how Russia is meddling here, how there's cyberwarfare going on to win eastern Europe. All lies. If you ask people here 9 out of 10 prefer Russia to western europe or america. British media: "that can't be true, Russia is baaaad" so they're coming up with all kinds of bs to explain it.

So when you said that "Depardieu's love affair with Russia is entirely about his frustration with French taxation" you were telling a falsehood. He's a conservative guy who thinks Russia's values are closer to him than what western europe's have turned into.

Lol! And now you bring up a leftist paper the Guardian? Why? Depardieu's views may have evolved, I haven't paid much attention, but the genesis was French taxation. Perfectly natural I suppose.

Let me be clear about something, generally when we talk about Western civilisation (at least in the UK) we refer to North America, Western Europe and the antipodes. We don't include Russia or Eastern Europe, call it a hold over from the cold war but it is what it is. I'm well aware about how the immigration crisis in Europe has changed the popular dynamic so I can understand your viewpoint. It's interesting how white supremacist movements in Russia have found comradeship in many places, you think you've evolved as a society and all of a sudden 70 years of progress is under threat. You call certain things lies, others call them truth (particularly when they're backed up by facts - intelligence reports). Something to discuss for sure, but hardly in a thread about Trump...

N

Nekro

when we talk about Western civilisation (at least in the UK) we refer to North America, Western Europe and the antipodes. We don't include Russia or Eastern Europe, call it a hold over from the cold war but it is what it is
well, that "western" "civilisation" is a nightmare for me lol. I saw what's going on in western europe. When islamic extremists are bossing the original population ard, are killing them with trucks, guns, machetes etc, when the French give money for the muslim minority to build a mosque called "conquest" that western civilisation messed up bigtime.

I'll call my civilisation Christian civilisation then. We won't do messups like Germany, France or the UK where the british boys are pushing drugs for middle eastern gang leaders.

I guess you know about the V4 countries. We're cooperating now even more closely than before to prevent stuff like that happening here. Also in Russia there's order. Why should we look to your "western civilisation" for clues when they're clueless?

And this is a very relevant issue actually in a Trump thread. I was very angry when he won because he's a huge clown and tbh i don't like racists myself. However, he's got some very competent people around him..... And it looks like he (his team) will be able to strengthen back Christian values in America again to some degree...... That's a lot more than what the democrats can offer....

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Lol! And now you bring up a leftist paper the Guardian? Why? Depardieu's views may have evolved, I haven't paid much attention, but the genesis was French taxation. Perfectly natural I suppose.

Let me be clear about something, generally when we talk about Western civilisation (at least in the UK) we refer to North America, Western Europe and the antipodes. We don't include Russia or Eastern Europe, call it a hold over from the cold war but it is what it is. I'm well aware about how the immigration crisis in Europe has changed the popular dynamic so I can understand your viewpoint. It's interesting how white supremacist movements in Russia have found comradeship in many places, you think you've evolved as a society and all of a sudden 70 years of progress is under threat. You call certain things lies, others call them truth (particularly when they're backed up by facts - intelligence reports). Something to discuss for sure, but hardly in a thread about Trump...

I guess this post illustrate well why there is a huge information war taking place. I wont get into the debate in itself, but rather use this Depardieu story (of which I have zero knowledge) as an example.

This is a classical ad hominem argument -- which could even be a good one if it is true. But the point is, it does not matter what this guys says, given that his original motivation is (supposedly) nothing but tax evasion. Again, I am not discussing if this is true or not (as I couldn't anyway), just calling attention to the fact is so easy for media outlets to turn the focus away from the discussion if they want. Why I am bringing this? Because I suppose here no one is close enough to Depardieu to positively know the root cause of the thing. You either believe or not one source, and then all the rest follows. It leaves no room for discussion, and that's precisely the trick.

About Western Civilisation... maybe I am a bit outside of it too, but this is too big a concept to use in such discussions. I bring this because being so big (and flexible) it will basically fit in both sides of the argument.

Reactions: Federberg

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I tell you what (since this is a Trump thread), it is hard to be a non-mainstream Trump critic :))), or even hater, to use his Twitter parlance, these days, as you want to bash the guy and all you get is fake news!

Every time I remember that the POTUS goes to Twitter to comment if a given freaking celebrity should or not be married to another freaking celebrity I feel sorry for all sane Americans.

The only time I actually wanted him to go to Twitter is when I heard about the Oscar confusion, I was hoping that he would spend hours making fun of those people, but no. Useless prick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moxie

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I tell you what (since this is a Trump thread), it is hard to be a non-mainstream Trump critic :))), or even hater, to use his Twitter parlance, these days, as you want to bash the guy and you get is fake news!

Every time I remember that the POTUS goes to Twitter to comment if a given freaking celebrity should or not be married to another freaking celebrity I feel sorry for all sane Americans.

The only time I actually wanted him to go to Twitter is when I heard about the Oscar confusion, I was hoping that he would spend hours making fun of those people, but no. Useless prick.

Haha! I keep an eye out for Saturday morning tweets these days. That's when the controversial ones appear. I suspect he'll be quiet for a few weeks after his disastrous wiretapping allegations. There may still be repercussions for that one. You can't just accuse a former President

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
It depends on what you call "legitimate". Politically smart, yes. Legitimate...

Yes, it gives the impression that everyone has a direct line to the president. But you would have to believe that there is absolutely no filtering to it... which is unlikely.

And by "some" you are being extremely generous.

Asmodeus

Futures Player
Reactions
It depends on what you call "legitimate". Politically smart, yes. Legitimate...

Yes, it gives the impression that everyone has a direct line to the president. But you would have to believe that there is absolutely no filtering to it... which is unlikely.

And by "some" you are being extremely generous.

Nice attempt at answering but incorrect.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Well, given the suspense this answer better be good.

Reactions: britbox

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Look, we all have issues with social media, not with internet forums. This is not the time to send the answer by letter!

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I must say, in principle, I like part of what Ryan is trying to do... reduce the size of the state. But taking from the poor to give to the rich? That makes no sense at all. I could understand reducing subsidies by itself, but cutting taxes from the rich and making the income divide worse is just crazy. For the life of me I can't understand why poor people in the US vote for the Republicans, it's utterly against their self interest

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
For the life of me I can't understand why poor people in the US vote for the Republicans, it's utterly against their self interest

how about they don't want to be told what to think and how to think (in the PC way) by the democrats.

Reactions: Nekro
N

Nekro

how about they don't want to be told what to think and how to think (in the PC way) by the democrats.
PC people are the most pitiable beings out there. They want to teach others by force how to live when they themselves don't have a clue how to live.

So, an alternative, underground way of living for these people is making little toilet clubs on the net. However, these little clubs of theirs lack any real sense of community cause the grumpy and lonely PC people who don't know how to live and as it usually turns out they don't have real life partners (probably no one can tolerate them in the real world) usually hate each other too.

Recently i had a bizarre experience with people like these on a message board, as a newly arrived person i started getting private messages from the hateful PC population of the board, they were sharing the dirty laundry of the other club members with me, a complete stranger. Very personal details like x works in a bar on fridays and she gets wasted on booze, that's why on that day she's so nasty on the board. And ofc i got pm from the "drinker" too, she was gossiping about the other gossiper, calling her all kinds of stinky material and telling me how she could recognize stinky material!!!! All this without me asking for it :lulz1: And many other pms from all kinds of people containing malicious gossips about the others. Lol, when i mentioned on the board i was bombarded by weird pms they mocked me and didn't believe me, but ofc, as a decent person i didn't make these messages public to prove what i said, i didn't want to hurt more these already injured and lonely people...

TBH i just feel deeply sorry for PC people but one thing is sure, you can't help them because they are just too deep in themselves and are beyond help usually.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
PC people are the most pitiable beings out there. They want to teach others by force how to live when they themselves don't have a clue how to live.

So, an alternative, underground way of living for these people is making little toilet clubs on the net. However, these little clubs of theirs lack any real sense of community cause the grumpy and lonely PC people who don't know how to live and as it usually turns out they don't have real life partners (probably no one can tolerate them in the real world) usually hate each other too.

Recently i had a bizarre experience with people like these on a message board, as a newly arrived person i started getting private messages from the hateful PC population of the board, they were sharing the dirty laundry of the other club members with me, a complete stranger. Very personal details like x works in a bar on fridays and she gets wasted on booze, that's why on that day she's so nasty on the board. And ofc i got pm from the "drinker" too, she was gossiping about the other gossiper, calling her all kinds of stinky material and telling me how she could recognize stinky material!!!! All this without me asking for it :lulz1: And many other pms from all kinds of people containing malicious gossips about the others. Lol, when i mentioned on the board i was bombarded by weird pms they mocked me and didn't believe me, but ofc, as a decent person i didn't make these messages public to prove what i said, i didn't want to hurt more these already injured and lonely people...

TBH i just feel deeply sorry for PC people but one thing is sure, you can't help them because they are just too deep in themselves and are beyond help usually.

Not sure why you're taking what that retard says seriously. Many things wrong with it. I'm not particularly PC, and I'm no democrat. But most importantly I'm not sure what voting against your self interest has to do with being PC. Anyway.... :scratch: